Can't wait for Trump to declare Jerusalem the undivided capital of Israel

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Muslims and Paleshitians will be pooping in their pantalones. Stay tuned.

Well to be honest they don't wear pantalones, they wear Arab garb with no underwear, which allows them to poop as they walk, like animals.

He also asked "Why can't we use nukes?"

Keep repeating this false mantra and propaganda. Did all these lies and demonizing work for Hillary?

Lies will catch up with Donald, as well.

However and to the point: Israel is not the 51st state of the USA.

So you guys are going to have to declare and force it yourselves.

Well to be honest they don't wear pantalones, they wear Arab garb with no underwear, which allows them to poop as they walk, like animals.

Yucko

Israel has already declared Jerusalem it's capital, you ignoramus. The international community because of Arab / Muslim influence and UN lobby refuses. That will change with Trump. He has already said so.

Israel has already declared Jerusalem it's capital, you ignoramus. The international community because of Arab / Muslim influence and UN lobby refuses. That will change with Trump. He has already said so.
I knew that. I want you to reveal yourself as what you are: a foreign agent trying to lure the USA into a large ground war in the Near East. Trump has no authority to declare Jerusalem your capital with legal authority. You know that.

I knew that. I want you to reveal yourself as what you are: a foreign agent trying to lure the USA into a large ground war in the Near East. Trump has no authority to declare Jerusalem your capital with legal authority. You know that.
Foreign agent LOL. You are a nutjob. A Trump state dept. does have the authority to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and they will. Any country that wants to, can.

Foreign agent LOL. You are a nutjob. A Trump state dept. does have the authority to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and they will. Any country that wants to, can.
You think? Won't happen if it has not already happened under Bush 43. Trump has no use for the religious wingers.

You think? Won't happen if it has not already happened under Bush 43. Trump has no use for the religious wingers.
Trump will do what he thinks is right. Jerusalem is the spiritual, ancestral and eternal capital of the Jewish people. As we have witnessed, when Trump says he will do something he usually does follows throug.

It also helps that his daughter Ivanka is a convert to orthodox Judaism and she and his grandchildren are Zionist Jews. :clap2:

Trump will do what he thinks is right. Jerusalem is the spiritual, ancestral and eternal capital of the Jewish people. As we have witnessed, when Trump says he will do something he usually does follows throug.

It also helps that his daughter Ivanka is a convert to orthodox Judaism and she and his grandchildren are Zionist Jews. :clap2:

Palestinians are in near panic now

Perhaps it is good time to come to terms and make peace or loose all

Trump will do what he thinks is right. Jerusalem is the spiritual, ancestral and eternal capital of the Jewish people. As we have witnessed, when Trump says he will do something he usually does follows throug. It also helps that his daughter Ivanka is a convert to orthodox Judaism and she and his grandchildren are Zionist Jews. :clap2:
You war mongering neo-con, I agree with the "spiritual, ancestral and eternal" yada yada yada of you Jews. Trump will not wage war to make Jerusalem your capitol. You have to do it. And if you succeed, I will cheer for you. But American military blood should not be shed for it.

Muslims and Paleshitians will be pooping in their pantalones. Stay tuned.
Just got this a few minutes ago.

As the presidential candidate, Donald Trump promised to relocate the US Embassy to Jerusalem – a common Republican pledge during elections – and now Israelis want him to live up to it.
Jerusalem’s Mayor Nir Barkat on Wednesday congratulatedPresident-Elect Donald Trumphours after his victory and called on him to fulfill a pledge he made during his campaign and move the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, Israel’s capital.

In the missive Barkat posted on social media, he stressed the importance of the US as a close ally to the State of Israel and the Jewish People.
Jerusalem’s mayor to Trump: Move US embassy to Jerusalem | World Israel News

Wow! That would be a ballsy move. I don't know if he can do it, but the thought of pissing of Arabdom is appealing to me.

Wow! That would be a ballsy move. I don't know if he can do it, but the thought of pissing of Arabdom is appealing to me.
Also just got this from Israel Today. Things might start hoppin'.

Israeli politicians and commentators, like most others around the world, woke up Wednesday morning in shock over Donald Trump’s upset victory in the US presidential election.
But Israel was probably one of the few countries where most people viewed Trump’s win as a good surprise.
For months, local polls have showed that a majority of Israelis believed Trump would be better for the Jewish state than his rival, Hillary Clinton.
That is especially true of Israel’s right-wing majority, which views Trump’s victory as the death knell of of the “two-state solution” and all talk of an independent Palestinian state.

Trump Victory Means End of 'Palestinian State'

New Topics

Forum List

Back