Can't wait for all them off shore jobs to come home

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
One In Seven Children Breathes Air So Filthy It Can Damage Their Brain
“Air pollution affects poor children the most.”
10/31/2016 11:47 am ET
58176534190000a502c2ff83.jpeg

This is what NAFTA and Big business has done to 3rd world countries.....plenty job, but no EPA to make sure you live long enough to enjoy it....According to Trump, American children awaits their big payout future.

Some of the businesses will come back as the wages and benefits rise in other nations. However, if people think the old jobs will come back, they are mistaken. Automation is here to stay, any simple job will be done by a machine. The businesses that come back will be looking for trained personal. If they cannot find them here, they will go to China, South Korea, Ireland, or any of the many other nations that have expanded their technical and scientific training in the last two decades.

This is what NAFTA and Big business has done to 3rd world countries.....plenty job, but no EPA to make sure you live long enough to enjoy it....According to Trump, American children awaits their big payout future.
If you're so concerned about pollution and clean air I can get you a job picking cotton in Alabama. Healthy outdoor work and good pay.

• Banned
Some of the businesses will come back as the wages and benefits rise in other nations. However, if people think the old jobs will come back, they are mistaken. Automation is here to stay, any simple job will be done by a machine. The businesses that come back will be looking for trained personal. If they cannot find them here, they will go to China, South Korea, Ireland, or any of the many other nations that have expanded their technical and scientific training in the last two decades.
There are thousands upon thousands of jobs right now in this country that we can't fill because people don't have the training or skills to do them. Companies do not want to invest in training for these jobs because they fear wages will increase and employees will not stay loyal to their company, that's why they would rather "import" foreigners who are literally tied to their companies for indefinite periods of time, in a slave/employer format, for lack of a better word..

• Banned

If you're so concerned about pollution and clean air I can get you a job picking cotton in Alabama. Healthy outdoor work and good pay.
LOLOL...from what I'm hearing, that's one of the jobs Trump is bringing back for you white mf's to do!!

sounds like fine jobs for the new minority, white christians

LOLOL...from what I'm hearing, that's one of the jobs Trump is bringing back for you white mf's to do!!
I've chopped cotton, picked cotton and baled cotton. Healthy work. You should try it.

I've chopped cotton, picked cotton and baled cotton. Healthy work. You should try it.
My father's side grew and picked all their cotton too. They said no one could keep up with my great grandmother, granddad always got a kick out of that.

Here I thought you only cared about black Americans and the rest of us were the enemy?

Now you blame America for what China decides to do to its own people.

Regulations man! We need less so we can stop being behind in the air quality games

You should have been an example to your people. They thought they would have died had they picked their own cotton.

"Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization. That blow has been long aimed at the institution, and was at the point of reaching its consummation. There was no choice left us but submission to the mandates of abolition, or a dissolution of the Union, whose principles had been subverted to work out our ruin."
- Mississippi Secession

Those kids look like they're go to or returning from school. Too bad you squandered your opportunity.

Those kids look like they're go to or returning from school. Too bad you squandered your opportunity.
And? WTF are you talking about? Cause they going to school, its okay the fuckin air is unbreathable? You sound like a fuckin fool, bye!!!

You should have been an example to your people. They thought they would have died had they picked their own cotton.

"Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery-- the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization. That blow has been long aimed at the institution, and was at the point of reaching its consummation. There was no choice left us but submission to the mandates of abolition, or a dissolution of the Union, whose principles had been subverted to work out our ruin."
- Mississippi Secession
I have never believed in slavery. None of my ancestors did either. They fought to end it.

- Mississippi Secession
I have never believed in slavery. None of my ancestors did either. They fought to end it.
Are you related to John Brown? If not then your ancestors did no such thing. They fought to keep the union together.

Forum List

Back