Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden

Biden - unemployment is lower under Biden than Trump. Did you ask that question to make Biden look good. Trump does not want his minions asking any questions that make his opponents look good. You and LARAM are not helping Trump

You are a tool supplying general numbers devoid of context...
Are you including COVID?
Are you including the fact that people in the slums are making less money with zero opportunity ahead for them?
Biden is giving money to Ukraine but cancelled funds to improve education in poor areas.

I use that avatar to trigger you stupid Moon Bats.

Thanks for playing.

991.gif
Thanks for clarifying. I am glad you feel confederates are traitors, also. Slime buckets. Anyone who supports the old confederacy should be traded out for good illegal immigrants who have skills, want to work and would love this country if they ever get citizenship.

Thanks for clarifying. I am glad you feel confederates are traitors, also. Slime buckets. Anyone who supports the old confederacy should be traded out for good illegal immigrants who have skills, want to work and would love this country if they ever get citizenship.

More trigger! You can't help it can you?

triggered-nicolas-cage.gif

You are a tool supplying general numbers devoid of context...
Are you including COVID?
Are you including the fact that people in the slums are making less money with zero opportunity ahead for them?
Biden is giving money to Ukraine but cancelled funds to improve education in poor areas.
Provide numbers that include that information.
Sounds to me you are making excuses for your cult leader, Donald Trump. You never stop. The great Donald can do no wrong. You are totally brainwashed.

More trigger! You can't help it can you?

triggered-nicolas-cage.gif
If you consider "trigger" to be going after anything you feel could bring down our country, it is a trigger.
Many Americans are getting triggered. More and more everyday. They are bringing Trumpism down. Trumpism will be relegated to the dark shadows with the confederates, the Nazis, the KKK, the white supremacists.

Please trigger more people. It will quicken the demise of Trumpism.

Thank you, for your work

Provide numbers that include that information.
Sounds to me you are making excuses for your cult leader, Donald Trump. You never stop. The great Donald can do no wrong. You are totally brainwashed.
Donald did wrong…He didn’t kick out the UN.

The statistical modeling over the 5 to 10 years utilizes many more metrics than the analysis you provide. I have attached a 15 page summary of new data and the indications the data is providing.
"growing knowledge that global warming may impact financial investments and loss factors farther into the future, a need for catastrophe models to be able to extend a decade or further is becoming highly desirable. Additionally, being able to transform and combine global warming impact models with catastrophe models is vital in communicating to risk analysts and government bodies in a language which they more understand, financials. With the ceiling for potential high it may be possible to direct world leaders in a direction that protects Earth and ourselves from catastrophe."

Besides the analysis you provide and I provide, look at observational metrics; what we see going on. Let's start with Hurricane Ian and the higher instance of catastrophic hurricanes the past few years, drought throughout the world. Look at US cities who have experienced new high temperatures over the past year. In the past, new high temps usually were a degree or so above the old high. Now the new highs are are multiple degrees higher. Look at was happening to our ice packs. You don't have to be a weather scientist to see something is going on.

A very simplistic cost benefit analysis of you being right or wrong compared to me being right or wrong. was provided earlier.

You wrote: "Look at was happening to our ice packs. You don't have to be a weather scientist to see something is going on."​

Traces of ancient rainforest in Antarctica point to a warmer prehistoric world

Researchers have found evidence of rainforests near the South Pole 90 million years ago, suggesting the climate was exceptionally warm at the time.

A team from the UK and Germany discovered forest soil from the Cretaceous period within 900 km of the South Pole. Their analysis of the preserved roots, pollen and spores shows that the world at that time was a lot warmer than previously thought.
Wow... they would say the South pole was warmer... so how about the North pole?

Why in North pole is there 90 billion barrels of oil from animals and plants (diatoms) that lived millions of years in the Arctic circle?" Why Is There So Much Oil in the Arctic?
The Arctic Ocean used to be so warm it was practically Mediterranean, an international drilling team has found. Although the Earth was known to have warmed rapidly 55 million years ago, no one had expected to find evidence of such high temperatures so close to the North Pole.

Wonder what happened to their glaciers then? Climate Change... due to CO2 emissions from what???

You wrote: "Look at was happening to our ice packs. You don't have to be a weather scientist to see something is going on."​

Traces of ancient rainforest in Antarctica point to a warmer prehistoric world

Researchers have found evidence of rainforests near the South Pole 90 million years ago, suggesting the climate was exceptionally warm at the time.

A team from the UK and Germany discovered forest soil from the Cretaceous period within 900 km of the South Pole. Their analysis of the preserved roots, pollen and spores shows that the world at that time was a lot warmer than previously thought.
Wow... they would say the South pole was warmer... so how about the North pole?

Why in North pole is there 90 billion barrels of oil from animals and plants (diatoms) that lived millions of years in the Arctic circle?" Why Is There So Much Oil in the Arctic?
The Arctic Ocean used to be so warm it was practically Mediterranean, an international drilling team has found. Although the Earth was known to have warmed rapidly 55 million years ago, no one had expected to find evidence of such high temperatures so close to the North Pole.

Wonder what happened to their glaciers then? Climate Change... due to CO2 emissions from what???
Does it occur to you, at that time the earth would not support the human population of today? It would be the same today.

An absolute blatant lie about jobs. It shows Trump minions lie to make him look good. During his 4 years, jobs were lost. How can you be such a liar.

View attachment 704939
lol

Did you really think anyone would fall for this garbage?

Hey dumbass, who shut down the economy?

Guess what - it wasn't Trump.

It was DEMOCRAT governors. Who were then caught dining maskless in violation of their own rules.

Tagging on Trump is becoming counterproductive now. You're not convincing anyone, and you're not earning any brownie points

lol

Did you really think anyone would fall for this garbage?

Hey dumbass, who shut down the economy?

Guess what - it wasn't Trump.

It was DEMOCRAT governors. Who were then caught dining maskless in violation of their own rules.

Tagging on Trump is becoming counterproductive now. You're not convincing anyone, and you're not earning any brownie points
Don't lie and say he created more American jobs, he did not. You can say he would have if it were not for Democrats but don't lie and say he created more American jobs,

You sure do a lot of cut and pasting.
View attachment 704728
Versus your personal, unsubstantiated and definitely ignorant opinions? I have been trained not to present myself as a
expert as you but a scholar that provides proofs. Just because YOU are too lazy to use the internet but stupidly think
people will believe any one without one shred of proof to the statements. Pathetic example of truly a dumb person.

Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden
The problem is the aberration that is the Imperial Presidency.

It was the original intent of the Framers that the office of president would be relatively unimportant – co-equal to the other two branches of government – but otherwise solely about neutral, apolitical administration absent the authority, powers, and trappings of a king or emperor.

Unfortunately, the presidency has grown in size, scope, and power beyond what the Framers envisioned, with far too much authority and perceived importance.

Versus your personal, unsubstantiated and definitely ignorant opinions? I have been trained not to present myself as a
expert as you but a scholar that provides proofs. Just because YOU are too lazy to use the internet but stupidly think
people will believe any one without one shred of proof to the statements. Pathetic example of truly a dumb person.
I provide you documentation but you do not read it.
You respond to everything the same. You throw out a bunch of bullshit facts that don't prove a thing/
Then you claim the other person did not provide documentation

You are incapable of critical thinking.

I provide you documentation but you do not read it.
You respond to everything the same. You throw out a bunch of bullshit facts that don't prove a thing/
Then you claim the other person did not provide documentation

You are incapable of critical thinking.
Well you are a perfect example of someone who throws out a bunch of bullshit UNSUBSTANTIATED.
If you provided this as "documentation"..

Your "documentation is a Biden administration document!

Just one statement from Biden shows logical, rational people what a dumb ass we have for a president:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

What a stupid statement if YOU WANT gas prices to increase and here is the proof of this idiot's ignorance!

U.S. Will Never Build Another Oil Refinery, Chevron CEO Says​

My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth. “You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
But idiots like you and Biden don't seem to see the connection!

Well you are a perfect example of someone who throws out a bunch of bullshit UNSUBSTANTIATED.

Just one statement from Biden shows logical, rational people what a dumb ass we have for a president:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

What a stupid statement if YOU WANT gas prices to increase and here is the proof of this idiot's ignorance!

My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth. “You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”

This applies to you more than any person on this site.​

SPicture1.jpg

SPicture1.jpg

You can't even find the link where Tommy Lee Jones the person in the above meme said any of that!

Here is the link for his quotes: Tommy Lee Jones Quotes - BrainyQuote

NOTHING NADA Zero zilch that he ever said that!
But once again you prove how totally stupid people like you are! You put crap up... I>E> Bullshit ... with NOTHING to
prove it! Come on don't be so lazy and depend on your intelligence! I certainly wouldn't want to put something like the above without first checking the facts! That's plain bullshit!

You can't even find the link where Tommy Lee Jones the person in the above meme said any of that!

Here is the link for his quotes: Tommy Lee Jones Quotes - BrainyQuote

NOTHING NADA Zero zilch that he ever said that!
But once again you prove how totally stupid people like you are! You put crap up... I>E> Bullshit ... with NOTHING to
prove it! Come on don't be so lazy and depend on your intelligence! I certainly wouldn't want to put something like the above without first checking the facts! That's plain bullshit!
I used two sources that showed Tommy Lee Jones made the comment. Would he allow two commercial web sites advertise say he said that and make money off it. Once again you throw a lot of bullshit out that meant nothing. It doesn't matter who said it. It describes you.

You are very consistent, throw out bullshit that means nothing, claim the other person provided no documentation. Then declare victory. Just like Trump declared victory in 2020.
He did not win, you do not win YOU ARE BOTH CERTIFIED LOSERS

Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden.
There is no doubt that Donald Trump is mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
And poor Joe Biden. God bless him but the guy is losing it. His mental acuity has been diminished with age.

We need someone new in 2024.

Obama was a severe Narcissist. Yes Trump is narcissistic. It doesn't prevent him from making the kinds of decisions that I want to see made in regards to our national standing and global standing though. The parade of clowns that we have had in the past two decades there in the big seat down on the Potomac is embarrassing. We haven't had a great mind in that office since Eisenhower. It's our own fault.

The bar that has been set for that office is far too low. The salary being offered for that office is a joke. Trump never needed it because he was already independently wealthy.

In my opinion no one should even be approved for candidacy without the basic qualifications of Masters level degrees in both humanities and economics.

Jo

Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden.
There is no doubt that Donald Trump is mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
And poor Joe Biden. God bless him but the guy is losing it. His mental acuity has been diminished with age.

We need someone new in 2024.

It could, if people bothered to inform themselves about electoral systems. But people are too busy entertaining themselves by attacking the other side.

Yes, I am the only one who agrees with myself, 100% of the time. That is the way it should be.
People who agree 100% with another person's words, actions and instructions are a cult member. That is what Trump supporters are. They agree 100% of what Trumps says, does and instructs.
They are scared to disagree with him and attack anyone who differs with Trump. Trump eliminates anyone who does not agree with him.
Now, THAT is funny and pathetic at the same time. IF you didn’t agree with BRANDON Re; the Vaccine even IF you had COVID you were UN American, unpatriotic, and a KILLER . If you don’t agree with him Re ; Illegals storming the border, allowing BIOLOGICAL MEN into women’s sports you’re a BIGOT. If you don’t believe in CRT you’re a bigot and Homophobe That’s just for starters ;

New Topics

Forum List

Back