Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden

The statistical modeling over the 5 to 10 years utilizes many more metrics than the analysis you provide. I have attached a 15 page summary of new data and the indications the data is providing.
"growing knowledge that global warming may impact financial investments and loss factors farther into the future, a need for catastrophe models to be able to extend a decade or further is becoming highly desirable. Additionally, being able to transform and combine global warming impact models with catastrophe models is vital in communicating to risk analysts and government bodies in a language which they more understand, financials. With the ceiling for potential high it may be possible to direct world leaders in a direction that protects Earth and ourselves from catastrophe."

Besides the analysis you provide and I provide, look at observational metrics; what we see going on. Let's start with Hurricane Ian and the higher instance of catastrophic hurricanes the past few years, drought throughout the world. Look at US cities who have experienced new high temperatures over the past year. In the past, new high temps usually were a degree or so above the old high. Now the new highs are are multiple degrees higher. Look at was happening to our ice packs. You don't have to be a weather scientist to see something is going on.

A very simplistic cost benefit analysis of you being right or wrong compared to me being right or wrong. was provided earlier.

two points immediately struck my attention:
First of all who says these events are related to recent climate change? YOU? Who are you?
You wrote:higher instance of catastrophic hurricanes the past few years,
Where is your proof of catastrophic hurricanes?
23 of the top 36 hurricanes occurred in the 20th century. Many before "climate change" made the MSM attention! Again you have to remember BAD NEWS SELLS ADVERTISINGS!!!

As of March 2022, there have been 1,631 tropical cyclones of at least tropical storm intensity, and 935 of hurricane intensity within the Atlantic Ocean since 1851, the first Atlantic hurricane season to be included in the official Atlantic tropical cyclone record
You didn't know that did you? And almost all the people before the Internet may not have known early 2,500 tropical/hurricanes since 1851! How many more before that? Check out this page:
Now for your second comment: drought throughout the world
Scientists have identified 13 major drought episodes—when 10 percent or more of the country is in drought—that affected the United States between 1900 and 2014. Of these, 11 covered 10 percent or more of the United States (excepting Alaska and Hawaii) for at least 90 percent of their duration.

Directly from the above government source:
Drought is a normal climate pattern that has occurred in varying degrees of length, severity, and size throughout history.

Tree ring archives indicate that agricultural droughts such as those that happened in the United States during the 1930s Dust Bowl era have occurred occasionally over the last 2,000 years, and climate model simulations suggest that droughts that may last several years to even decades occur naturally in the southwestern U.S.

Now I didn't look at your 15 page summary but what you wrote about it being so scientific..5 to 10 years utilizes many more metrics...
Question: Do they go back 2,000 years for example as the above mentioned "over the last 2,000 years"?
My whole point of showing just these 2 points is that most "scientists" that believe in "global warming" (NOTE I'm using the old fashion term because it is too specific to be substantiated so it is more woke to say "climate change") don't seem to answer one simple question that maybe you ElmerMudd can answer.
Why in North pole is there 90 billion barrels of oil from animals and plants (diatoms) that lived millions of years in the Arctic circle?" Why Is There So Much Oil in the Arctic?
The Arctic Ocean used to be so warm it was practically Mediterranean, an international drilling team has found. Although the Earth was known to have warmed rapidly 55 million years ago, no one had expected to find evidence of such high temperatures so close to the North Pole.

Finally... I'm not saying this... experts are! Droughts occurred 2,000 years ago. The The Arctic Ocean used to be so warm it was practically Mediterranean, so why does the MSM keep pushing "Global warming"???

Ok

You are a cult of one who worships - you

There are a few more Tweeners here with their own private cults

Golfing Gator or Mac1958 for instance

Tweeners demand everyone engage in compromise

Except for themselves

since they are convinced they already occupy the perfect position
Which is no position at all.

Joe Biden, as Chairman of The Senate Armed Services Committee, led the effort to pass the resolution for the iraq war invasion. Hillary lost to Obama because she supported this war, so Biden should have lost the Dem primary too.

Bernie led the opposition to the war, he should be POTUS!

You want better voters. Better voters, in your book, are those who vote for your candidate.
That is not how our country works. Trump and you want to over ride our American system. You do not want all people's vote determine our President.

Why not a Republican with a moral compass, like Pence or Cheney.

I will give you credit for reading the articles. The diagnosis, on Trump, has been corroborated by many.
Dude - it is illegal to practice psychiatry without a license.

Anything less is pop psychology. Lots of people toss around words they don't understand. They pick em up from Cosmo, Vanity Fair, even Penthouse.

Please, get this through your thick leftie head:

NO ONE WANTS YOUR MORAL COMPASS.

No one wants your values.

Please, keep your values to yourself.

Republicans like Liz Cheney get trounced at the polls because their values are too much like yours. When you say "moral compass" you mean the needle is pointing in YOUR deviant direction.

Joe Biden, as Chairman of The Senate Armed Services Committee, led the effort to pass the resolution for the iraq war invasion. Hillary lost to Obama because she supported this war, so Biden should have lost the Dem primary too.

Bernie led the opposition to the war, he should be POTUS!
Hillary lost to Obama because she's an evil shrew and a lying sack of shit.

With the personality disorders considered for Trump, one would be able to cognitive tests.

What makes someone a sociopath?
Antisocial personality disorder, sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental disorder in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others
Sigh.

See?

That word "ignores" is medically and scientifically incorrect

It's pop psychology

I will educate your sorry ignorant ass, if you wish.

For a nominal service charge.

You can make a donation to this board, that'll work. :)

Maybe not technically, but he goes have a personality disorder, narcissism.
So what?

Some of the best most effective CEO's of all time have been narcissists.

I know a guy, he's an actual biological psychopath, and he's also an MD and a professor of medicine in the UC system. He is "high functioning". He makes valuable contributions to the field. Not everyone likes him. If you ask him about it, he says "yeah, I'm kind of an asshole". lol (not, but yeah)

Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden.
There is no doubt that Donald Trump is mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
And poor Joe Biden. God bless him but the guy is losing it. His mental acuity has been diminished with age.

We need someone new in 2024.

Obviously this is the best we can do.

George Carlin said it best

Obviously this is the best we can do.
Pretty frustrating. We maintain a system that keeps spitting out crap, and we don't fix the system. Congress maintains a 20% approval rating, yet 90%-plus of them keep getting re-elected.

Worse, there are many who DEFEND this, because they LIKE caveman politics.

However far we end up falling, it will have been a self-inflicted wound, that's for sure.

Here's 1 day in the life of Bernie Sanders.

"10599 rally attendees
19 hours from the start to the end
11 media interviews
4 plane rides/states
3 meetings with local endorsers/rallies - per Jesse Cornett"

That was just on 2/15/2020...does Biden or Trump have that kind of energy?

BERNIE FOR PRESIDENT!

19 hours from the start to the end
11 media interviews
4 plane rides/states
3 meetings with local endorsers/rallies - per Jesse Cornett"
does Biden or Trump have that kind of energy?

BERNIE FOR PRESIDENT!
Trump does

Last edited:

Forum List

Back