Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden

But why do those with sociopathic characteristics succeed?
The answer is a complicated one that’s fascinated both organizational psychologists and business analysts for a long time. And it traces back to a story of men, narcissism, an obsession with power, and a quirk in the brain that makes it frighteningly simply for some people to not feel empathy.
I agree 100% with the above! Trump does have sociopathic characteristics that MAKE him succeed! Billionaire. Recognized by billions of viewers.
Totally self involved. And that's the reason why and you have yet to say these following examples are incorrect and more over wrong for the country!
View attachment 703633
View attachment 703634
Why bother conversing with an old fart neo-Con?

I don't disagree. I feel Biden let's those around him in the executive branch help and make up for some of his failings.
That was the problem with Trump. He was trying to over ride the separation of powers plus he wanted no one in the executive branch who disagreed with him.
That is no way to run any organization, especially to a country.
He wanted loyalty. I'm sure different opinions were fine. What's not ok is undermining or leaking.

Nice cut and paste. You are obviously a darling Trump sheep. But, in truth, it's a load of bullshit.

If you can allow yourself to follow a joke like trump, more power to you.

I'm sure you mean well, but you would do well to open your mind to the truth about the orange swindler you obviously adore.

Try reading more widely, to educate yourself. Get past the right wing horseshit sites.

Think about how Trump turns on his closest supporters as soon as they refuse to lie for him, or kiss his fat ass.

Learn how Trump swindled investors, suppliers, nearly anyone stupid enough to do "business" with the con man. Swindled college students. Lies 24 hours a day. And these are but a few of the lying clown's problems. Hell, anyone with a brain would take a bath in bleach after touching this...disgusting thing.

I hate Biden, too. He's
worthless and incompetent, too.

But the OP's question is, WHY we can't do better than these two laughable clowns.

I say it's our fault for settling for some of the worst politicians money can buy. We can certainly do better. A good start might be for dems and repubs to stop thinking of each other as enemies. Like it or not we're all Americans. And this is still (for the time being) the finest country on the planet. And it is still worth saving.

Neither side has all the answers. But when we refuse to work together we become our own worst enemy.

By the way, I'm an Indie and I take it seriously. I vote the person, not the fucking party. Imo, BOTH parties suck.

Oh I agree that both parties suck as they are both party first, America second. That's why the GOP are so reluctant to support Trump...he puts America first. Just curious why was Trump one of only 3 presidents to do something simple for them?

So tell me these were not accomplishments...
A) Has Biden donated his presidential salary? Trump did as 2 other presidents did.
B) Trump first president in 62 years to make energy independent.
C) All in spite of the MSM donating 96% to Hillary, 90% to Biden and the 3 networks in span of 3 months donating $400 million in negative news.
D) At the direction of Trump, the Department of Energy (DOE) will fill the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to its maximum capacity by purchasing 77 million barrels of American-made crude oil. To 714 million barrels capacity of SPR... under Trump...!
But under Biden today??? Strategic Petroleum Reserve Stocks is at a current level of 427.16M,
US Crude Oil in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve Stocks But what has Biden Done?
Biden Sells Oil to China from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve
E) Nearly two years since the signing of the Abraham Accords — U.S.-brokered agreements normalizing Israeli relations with the UAE and Bahrain the bilateral hope and promise encapsulated in that diplomatic achievement have borne fruit in several arenas. This is particularly the case between Israel and the UAE, underscored most recently by the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) signed between the two countries on May 31. Indeed, the agreement follows a steady pace of warming ties and joint endeavors since the two countries agreed to normalize relations in 2020.
F) Campaign Press Release - FACT: President Trump's Economy Delivered Huge Wage Growth For Workers | The American Presidency Project
  • According to the Wall Street Journal, wages for "rank-and-file" workers were growing at the fastest rate in a decade, outpacing those of their bosses.
  • Wages for the bottom quarter of workers were outpacing gains for high income workers.
  • Wages for Black Americans were growing even faster. After years of stagnation, President Trump's economy finally accelerated wage growth for Black workers.
Now please refute the above and the following accomplishments by this totally anti-party, pro-American loud mouth, braggart billionaire.
Trump_vsBiden.png

Oh I agree that both parties suck as they are both party first, America second. That's why the GOP are so reluctant to support Trump...he puts America first. Just curious why was Trump one of only 3 presidents to do something simple for them?

So tell me these were not accomplishments...
A) Has Biden donated his presidential salary? Trump did as 2 other presidents did.
B) Trump first president in 62 years to make energy independent.
C) All in spite of the MSM donating 96% to Hillary, 90% to Biden and the 3 networks in span of 3 months donating $400 million in negative news.
D) At the direction of Trump, the Department of Energy (DOE) will fill the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to its maximum capacity by purchasing 77 million barrels of American-made crude oil. To 714 million barrels capacity of SPR... under Trump...!
But under Biden today??? Strategic Petroleum Reserve Stocks is at a current level of 427.16M,
US Crude Oil in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve Stocks But what has Biden Done?
Biden Sells Oil to China from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve
E) Nearly two years since the signing of the Abraham Accords — U.S.-brokered agreements normalizing Israeli relations with the UAE and Bahrain the bilateral hope and promise encapsulated in that diplomatic achievement have borne fruit in several arenas. This is particularly the case between Israel and the UAE, underscored most recently by the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) signed between the two countries on May 31. Indeed, the agreement follows a steady pace of warming ties and joint endeavors since the two countries agreed to normalize relations in 2020.
F) Campaign Press Release - FACT: President Trump's Economy Delivered Huge Wage Growth For Workers | The American Presidency Project
  • According to the Wall Street Journal, wages for "rank-and-file" workers were growing at the fastest rate in a decade, outpacing those of their bosses.
  • Wages for the bottom quarter of workers were outpacing gains for high income workers.
  • Wages for Black Americans were growing even faster. After years of stagnation, President Trump's economy finally accelerated wage growth for Black workers.
Now please refute the above and the following accomplishments by this totally anti-party, pro-American loud mouth, braggart billionaire.View attachment 703883
Give it up already, you fucking dumbass. You have your head up trump's ass and NOTHING will ever convince you to pull it out.

I'd never waste time reading all your cut and paste nonsense. Grow a brain. Try to read some unbiased information, then maybe you'll get a small glimmer of understanding about what a sick, disgusting degenerate your orange Gawd truly is.

And yet we see adoring Trump tribute threads and posts a zillion times a day here.

Your TDS is showing.

Oh hey, Ol' Mac, didn't you vote for the Demented Basement Dummy?

Tell us again how we need to come together to find a new way forward after spending the last six years spraying your Trump Derangement all over this board. Tell us, Mac. Its seems sane

Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden.
There is no doubt that Donald Trump is mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
And poor Joe Biden. God bless him but the guy is losing it. His mental acuity has been diminished with age.

We need someone new in 2024.

what candidate would you like to see? i'll destroy them with my oppo research

Our goal is he will never be in the White House again.
Not that it really matters at this point, but we now have a former President of United States, fully aware that his heavily-armed and unhinged base thinks it's "at war", threatening (in all caps, no less) the life of Mitch McConnell.

This is a clearly unwell person controlling most of one of our major parties, communicating with terribly-manipulate and rageful people who are threatening violence daily. While I no longer maintain any standards for this person, I have to admit that this one surprised me a bit. There is no bottom.

Fd8R4nHWIAEdZX_

This is an ugly indictment of us as a society. It's a terrible choice, and we asked for it.

It's also a reminder that our "system" incentivizes and rewards the worst behaviors of its participants. This continues unless and until we fix it.

Until then, we deserve what we get.
You can always hope for Liz Cheney.

Not that it really matters at this point, but we now have a former President of United States, fully aware that his heavily-armed and unhinged base thinks it's "at war", threatening (in all caps, no less) the life of Mitch McConnell.

This is a clearly unwell person controlling most of one of our major parties, communicating with terribly-manipulate and rageful people who are threatening violence daily. While I no longer maintain any standards for this person, I have to admit that this one surprised me a bit. There is no bottom.

Fd8R4nHWIAEdZX_
Of course it upsets you when The Donald speaks the truth.

Do you support Mitch McConnell approving these trillions in spending? Mitch apparently does have a death wish for his political career….as well as for the country as he wants to bankrupt us.

Of course it upsets you when The Donald speaks the truth.

Do you support Mitch McConnell approving these trillions in spending? Mitch apparently does have a death wish for his political career….as well as for the country as he wants to bankrupt us.

Trump said nothing about his political career.

What is your best guess: Does that poster not understand the point my post, or does he fully understand it and is just spinning (thereby essentially confirming it)?

When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and they would still vote for him, TheHawk is who he was speaking of, and he was 100% correct.

Trump could literally come to his house and shit on his pillow and he would ask for more.

Forum List

Back