Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden

Do you feel my diagnosis of Biden is incorrect?

Do you agree with my Joe Biden diagnosis?
"the guy is losing it. His mental acuity has been diminished with age."
Biden's dementia is so overt I would even agree with Rachel Madcow if she pointed it out.
Biden isn't even coherent during 1 to 1 interviews.

I've lived through 14 presidents. And almost all were political correct...except Trump. Almost all were politically adroit...except Trump.
I didn't find almost all personally dislikable, or braggart...Maybe LBJ...Clinton but nothing like Trump...which I personally found dislikable... for sure.
Almost all didn't though have the MSM spending millions of dollars or thousands of hours writing negative news as Trump had and the gross lies that the MSM reported for that reason I've come to recognize as millions others have that Trump truly was NOT politically adroit... BUT he got things done...in spite of the MSM/Democrats/Rinos/communists lies!
I totally admire Trump for:
1) The only president of the 14 in my life time to donate his entire $1.6 million salary to charity no one else! FACT!
2) Only president to make the USA energy independent in 62 years--- Ike!.
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
3) The ONLY president to increase the at the direction of the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, the Department of Energy (DOE) will fill the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to its maximum capacity by purchasing 77 million barrels of American-made crude oil.
714 million barrels capacity of SPR... under Trump...
4) Rules and regulations... again Trump is a businessman who knows better than ANY former president the cost of rules and regulations affecting businesses.
  • Federal regulations alone are estimated to cost the American economy as much as $1.9 trillion a year in direct costs, lost productivity, and higher prices. The costs to smaller businesses with 50 employees or fewer are nearly 20% higher than the average for all firms. U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
These are just 4 reasons I support Trump...(even though I dislike his personality!) because HE GOT THINGS DONE! All in spite of this:
MSM spent millions of dollars literally and 1,000s of hours total negative news as well as donating 96% to HIllary and 90% to Biden!
AND yet not one of you seem to disagree with the below much less REFUTE the facts!View attachment 703257
I think your mental acuity has been diminished with age

Biden's dementia is so overt I would even agree with Rachel Madcow if she pointed it out.
Biden isn't even coherent during 1 to 1 interviews.
Very Trumpy. If you agree with it, it is the truth. If you don't agree with it is a lie.

I would never make excuses for Biden's faults, the way you make excuses for Trump's faults.
You treat Trump like he is god. He is not. Far from it. You should examine why you stand up for what you know is wrong.

Very Trumpy. If you agree with it, it is the truth. If you don't agree with it is a lie.

I would never make excuses for Biden's faults, the way you make excuses for Trump's faults.
You treat Trump like he is god. He is not. Far from it. You should examine why you stand up for what you know is wrong.
Thanks for admitting you don’t have the emotional ability to watch Trump for more than a second at a time.
Post a Democratic candidate for President that calls for Americans to be employed.

I think your mental acuity has been diminished with age
Hey unlike Biden who doesn't admit that the person with the finger on the button IS diminished...I don't disagree...yes my acuity is diminished.
But I'm not the person making these dumb ass totally incoherent statements.."surge to the border.." rid fossil fuels"
Mr Biden, 79, looked around the room in Washington and said: "Jackie, are you here? Where's Jackie? She must not be here" on Wednesday.
The US president made the gaffe at a conference on hunger, nutrition and health after apparently forgetting that Jackie Walorski, the former Republican representative for the state of Indiana, died in a car crash in August.
But mentally challenged people like you excuse the Commander-in-Chief for these simple gaffes!

Biden just went completely senile on stage after a speech and forgot where he was!

So I definitely agree, I've lost some acuity...but I don't walk around in a daze like the person who's finger is on the football!

Hey unlike Biden who doesn't admit that the person with the finger on the button IS diminished...I don't disagree...yes my acuity is diminished.
But I'm not the person making these dumb ass totally incoherent statements.."surge to the border.." rid fossil fuels"
Mr Biden, 79, looked around the room in Washington and said: "Jackie, are you here? Where's Jackie? She must not be here" on Wednesday.
The US president made the gaffe at a conference on hunger, nutrition and health after apparently forgetting that Jackie Walorski, the former Republican representative for the state of Indiana, died in a car crash in August.
But mentally challenged people like you excuse the Commander-in-Chief for these simple gaffes!

Biden just went completely senile on stage after a speech and forgot where he was!

So I definitely agree, I've lost some acuity...but I don't walk around in a daze like the person who's finger is on the football!

No I have not excused Biden. I said his mental acuity has been diminished with age. He is losing it.

No I have not excused Biden. I said his mental acuity has been diminished with age. He is losing it.
But you are an example of the naive and truly uninformed American who like kids won't play ball with someone if they don't like the kid...as exemplified by your comment.."You treat Trump like he is god".
Do you require the From your above comment you evidently have never had people work for you especially someone you didn't like personally. And evidently you must like the person that works for you rather than what that person accomplishes.
I personally, like most of us that "treat Trump like a god" don't treat him like a god! What we do is accept his foibles because HE GETS THINGS DONE!
For example:
But under Biden today??? Strategic Petroleum Reserve Stocks is at a current level of 427.16M,
US Crude Oil in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve Stocks But what has Biden Done?

Biden Sells Oil to China from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve​

It is not enough that China is buying Russian oil at a discount due to western sanctions put on Russia because of its invasion of Ukraine, but now President Biden’s Department of Energy is selling China oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR)—a source that is meant for national emergencies that Biden has been depleting since last November in hopes to lower gasoline prices that have been escalating due to his energy policies.

Trump increased SPR Biden has reduced to lowest by selling oil to China. Plain and simple.
So you may dislike Trump personally as I do, but I'm evidently mentally sharper to look beyond MY personal attitude and consider Trump's effectiveness in just 4 years even with the BIASED MSM writing 92% negative news.
Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 10.19.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 6.00.18 PM.png

I couldn't care less about Trump's personality. He did the job very well. Millions of Americans would love for the economy to be 2019 again.
This is called pragmatism. You have to remember that most Democrats have the emotional maturity of a middle schooler.

This is called pragmatism. You have to remember that most Democrats have the emotional maturity of a middle schooler.
Good Point! So true! You remind me of a quote erroneously attributed to Winston Churchill
"If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden.
There is no doubt that Donald Trump is mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
And poor Joe Biden. God bless him but the guy is losing it. His mental acuity has been diminished with age.

We need someone new in 2024.

Trump took a cognitive test and passed .

lol ! dont try to pretend to be fair minded now that even lying leftists cant defend the Biden admin ! you saying that Trump is just as mentally deficient is deflection and excuse making ... the facts are very simple ... the problems the policies in the last 2 yrs have caused are being implemented by Bidens staff 90 % of which are former Obama staffers ... Biden is just a figurehead ...dont believe it ? look at how many times the WH has retracted Bidens statements ! heck Biden even briefly complained about it ....briefly ...very briefly .

Everyone knows Biden isn't in charge. This is the government that our founding fathers knew would happen one day, and that's why they made sure there was a strong separation of power.

Trump took a cognitive test and passed .
With the personality disorders considered for Trump, one would be able to cognitive tests.

What makes someone a sociopath?
Antisocial personality disorder, sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental disorder in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others

Everyone knows Biden isn't in charge. This is the government that our founding fathers knew would happen one day, and that's why they made sure there was a strong separation of power.
I don't disagree. I feel Biden let's those around him in the executive branch help and make up for some of his failings.
That was the problem with Trump. He was trying to over ride the separation of powers plus he wanted no one in the executive branch who disagreed with him.
That is no way to run any organization, especially to a country.

With the personality disorders considered for Trump, one would be able to cognitive tests.

Antisocial personality disorder, sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental disorder in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others
Did you see the interviews of him bragging about passing a basic cognitive test like he just aced MENSA?

"They say, that's amazing, how did you do that?" Like a child bragging to mommy.

But why do those with sociopathic characteristics succeed?
The answer is a complicated one that’s fascinated both organizational psychologists and business analysts for a long time. And it traces back to a story of men, narcissism, an obsession with power, and a quirk in the brain that makes it frighteningly simply for some people to not feel empathy.
I agree 100% with the above! Trump does have sociopathic characteristics that MAKE him succeed! Billionaire. Recognized by billions of viewers.
Totally self involved. And that's the reason why and you have yet to say these following examples are incorrect and more over wrong for the country!
Trump_vsBiden.png

Rule&RegscutsTrump.png

Good Point! So true! You remind me of a quote erroneously attributed to Winston Churchill
"If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’
Why not make decision with both your heart and brain. I feel the problem, today, is the Democrats make decisions with their heart and no brain. The Republicans make their decisions with brains but no heart.

Why not make decision with both your heart and brain. I feel the problem, today, is the Democrats make decisions with their heart and no brain. The Republicans make their decisions with brains but no heart.
In many ways, logic(brain) is better than emotion(heart). The more you can think critically and objectively about a decision before you make it, the more likely the decision will be the best for you.
The less you are drive only by emotion and instinct, the fewer impulsive or irrational decisions you should make.
Now tell me using heart/brain which of these statements are made by heart vs brain.
Statement 1... "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM
Statement 2.."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Forum List

Back