Can't take seriously black lives matter

It matters none if you take them serious or not. I'm not sure why you think it does.
so to you it doesn't matter. hmmmmmm

why loot and murder then?

You've been answered before.
you only think you did.

Mac nailed it. Nothing else to say.
sure there is, stop voting for the same people expecting different results. it's simple thing educated people do.

People I vote for rarely win so I don't have that problem.
well if I recall, blacks vote 85% demofks. stop the 85% from voting for the same old same old expecting different results. It's quite simple. I give two shits your voting habits. my post wasn't about yours.

I wish they would. I will note that a good portion of the reason Hillary lost is because black voters refused to come out and support her.
but they still vote in the demofk mayors and governors. people who keep them oppressed. stupid people. After the riots in Chiraq, a black woman on the local news says on air, 52 years we've been trying to dig out, and this. well duh, you keep voting for oppression.

You keep voting for a balanced budget. How is that working?
naw, never. I vote for things that affect me. property taxes and local taxes. People who aren't in someone's back pocket. I live in chiraq, I will never vote for a demofk. EVAH!!!!! Madigan has been in power in this state for 40 years. I never once voted for him or anyone associated with him. EVAH!!!

The deficit is going to affect you big time.
never.
pknopp keep voting for the same piece of trash for 50 years expecting something different is illogical. So, again, the change has to be to stop voting for demofks. That is the only answer.

It matters none if you take them serious or not. I'm not sure why you think it does.

you only think you did.

sure there is, stop voting for the same people expecting different results. it's simple thing educated people do.

well if I recall, blacks vote 85% demofks. stop the 85% from voting for the same old same old expecting different results. It's quite simple. I give two shits your voting habits. my post wasn't about yours.

I wish they would. I will note that a good portion of the reason Hillary lost is because black voters refused to come out and support her.
but they still vote in the demofk mayors and governors. people who keep them oppressed. stupid people. After the riots in Chiraq, a black woman on the local news says on air, 52 years we've been trying to dig out, and this. well duh, you keep voting for oppression.

naw, never. I vote for things that affect me. property taxes and local taxes. People who aren't in someone's back pocket. I live in chiraq, I will never vote for a demofk. EVAH!!!!! Madigan has been in power in this state for 40 years. I never once voted for him or anyone associated with him. EVAH!!!

never.
pknopp keep voting for the same piece of trash for 50 years expecting something different is illogical. So, again, the change has to be to stop voting for demofks. That is the only answer.

How's that balanced budget coming along for you?

you only think you did.

never.

when did you ever balance the budget? please let me know. truth, you can't handle the truth.

you only think you did.

never.

when did you ever balance the budget? please let me know. truth, you can't handle the truth.

It's not my job. But if that's all you have we will take the point as conceded.

There's no requirement to take BLM seriously.

But using that as an excuse to ignore the concerns, life experiences and perspectives of minorities is nothing more than willful ignorance.

And that's exactly what's happening.
Only the most gullible in our society would believe that is what Black LIES Matter is really about.
Up to you. The point remains.
Libs practice willful ignorance everyday.

:wink: Look, BLM is a Marxist political movement, its founding predicated entirely upon the lie of, "hands up, don't shoot!" Currently they are enjoying widespread ass-kissing support from an eclectic assortment of political's, including Mitt Romney, and the leadership of the rino party itself. The DNC, George Soros, Koch Brothers, Jack Dorcey, Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg, Mark Zuckerberg, ect ect ect all enthusiastically help fund them. Very likely, we will have to kill all of the above or be killed by all of the above in in the event of a Trump loss in November. I can't speak for you, but I always take highly organized and violent Marxist political groups, raking in more money and popular support than the rino party itself, very very seriously!
Show us what Marxist demands they have made.
Prove them same and American. BLM are scum.

Lost in the argument is the fact that Hollywood celebs and giant corporations have donated millions to BLM. Where is the money going? About 11 Black kids were gunned to death in Chicago over the Fathers Day weekend but BLM seems interested only in occupying a park in Washington D.C.

Doesn't really matter.
what matters is a revolution IS underway, and supposedly good Americans have chosen to continue denying it.
We are seeing how that works out.
Yep
I take them seriously. BLM are pawns of a much larger marxists revolution
BLM blacks are the slaves of the rich white kids four rows back of them at every riot, this is an absolute truth. Every black marching to the ridiculous banner of BLM, are actually doing the bidding of the very wealthy, and extraordinarily privileged white kids and white Marxist educators behind antifa! BLM are pawns of the wealthy A+ school attending white kids, who use them strictly as a force multiplier whilst rioting, and thus their stepping stone to their individual careers in the fascist bureaucracy, its just that simple! Take a long, hard look at how race car driver and BLM pawn Bubba Wallace was so easily humiliated this past weekend, his white masters are the ones who provoked that idiocy out of him....

BLM blacks are the slaves of the rich white kids four rows back of them at every riot, this is an absolute truth. Every black marching to the ridiculous banner of BLM, are actually doing the bidding of the very wealthy, and extraordinarily privileged white kids and white Marxist educators behind antifa! BLM are pawns of the wealthy A+ school attending white kids, who use them strictly as a force multiplier whilst rioting, and thus their stepping stone to their individual careers in the fascist bureaucracy, its just that simple! Take a long, hard look at how race car driver and BLM pawn Bubba Wallace was so easily humiliated this past weekend, his white masters are the ones who provoked that idiocy out of him....

So true.
So many low IQ people. So easily owned.
But you can't tell them anything....because in their own minds they are brilliant.

Brilliantly ignorant is more like it

Forum List

Back