Can't even make a post about a videogame. FUCK SJWS

You SJW have officially destroyed entertainment, good job.

I just made a thread about Wyrnn and Windrunner possibly having a first and last kiss as mortal enemies doomed to the same fate in World of Warcraft and the first ten comments on my thread appeared as follows:

I feel their love is Blizzard pushing the age old sexist narrative that a pursuing a career as a woman isn't existentially rewarding till she finds a man to serve.

Hate fuck is different then say the equivalent of Churchill and Hitler boning eachother.

what about a woman maybe sylvanas needs a good lady in her life

Then the incels and feminazis started pouring into the thread by the dozens.

I said ONE THING to defend myself and the thread and NORMAL MALE/FEMALE relationships with the simplest quote:
No woman stays with with a man who can't stand up for himself.

and posted this video

And got BANNED for "HATE SPEECH."

What started at Berkeley decades ago, has now taken over the country.
The single biggest mistake American traditionalists have made was sitting back and allowing the left to take over our entire education system. Had we only been able to see back then the result of multi-generations of leftist doctrine, 90% of America would have been at the capitol on January 6th.

I seriously never thought there would be a day in America where speculating about a straight couple kissing in a video game would incur the endless wrath and ire of degenerates, and saying one thing to defend yourself (it wasn't even against them lol) is a hate-speech ban.

Fact: Women don't like wimps.

Forum List

Back