Cannibalism Without the Guilt

Bitelabs.org

Screenshot_20211127-142454_Chrome.jpg

It's a great idea that some are growing animal protein in the lab to replace raising and slaughtering ANIMALS as a CROP.

Leave it to the evil nature of Man to even consider this.

1638041768228.png

Easier to add things to keep the masses sedated and under control while the elites eat the real thing.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I think you've been pranked.
I think you need to look into it a little more.

This is a "gimmick" to get SOME people to support their work. It's just as easy to grow meat from human cells as it is with animal cells

Wanting to share a quick laugh with whoever was behind the stunt, I emailed BiteLabs. Instead of a winking reply, I got a series of lengthy, sincere responses that had obviously been written by someone who'd internalized Silicon Valley's vernacular, but didn't overtly appear to be mocking it. They were signed only 'Kevin from BiteLabs."
Kevin says there are five employees who "are working full time on this" and that while there is no product ready for market, they are "100 percent serious in prompting widespread discussion about bioethics, lab-grown meats, and celebrity culture—this is very important to us. Making celebrity meat a reality from there will all depend on our ability to build a user-base."

Last edited:
Yeah, it's kinda the end for the God Hating West

View attachment 569065

Nothing on this Earth which is insane/more insane that what was most insane yesterday surprises me. Shock value, for me, now only applies to fellow humans who are honest and do genuinely good deeds. Yes, only genuine good deeds and people telling the truth can shock me these days.

As a youth I never really bought into the whole Biblical description of pre-Flood civilization or Sodom and Gomorra as places where Hell had literally come to walk the earth in the form of prevalent, perpetual human evil. Now, however, I see what the Bible's authors were talking about. Hell walks the earth again and nearly every modern "cool kid" can't get enough of trying to outdo the sadism of the other. For many, human life has little meaning and holds even less value.

Nothing on this Earth which is insane/more insane that what was most insane yesterday surprises me. Shock value, for me, now only applies to fellow humans who are honest and do genuinely good deeds. Yes, only genuine good deeds and people telling the truth can shock me these days.

As a youth I never really bought into the whole Biblical description of pre-Flood civilization or Sodom and Gomorra as places where Hell had literally come to walk the earth in the form of prevalent, perpetual human evil. Now, however, I see what the Bible's authors were talking about. Hell walks the earth again and nearly every modern "cool kid" can't get enough of trying to outdo the sadism of the other. For many, human life has little meaning and holds even less value.
The Scriptures say, "it grieved God in His heart that He had made Man" We are at that point again just as Jesus prophesied

Forum List

Back