Cannibalism Without the Guilt

PRIEST: The body of Christ.

WORSHIPPER: Amen.
Since that is your claim then you should be able to tell us where it says that Jesus Christ cut off limbs or body parts to feed the disciples? Oh yeah' that isn't anywhere in the Word as he blessed and broke bread at last supper to feed his disciples.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Liars have their part in the lake of fire.

Since that is your claim then you should be able to tell us where it says that Jesus Christ cut off limbs or body parts to feed the disciples? Oh yeah' that isn't anywhere in the Word as he blessed and broke bread at last supper to feed his disciples.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

I guess you've never heard of transubstantiation. Catholics believe they are eating and drinking the literal body and blood of Christ.

Also from the Bible: And he took bread, and gave thanks, and broke it, and gave to them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Dipshit.

And I was making light of the topic, dumbass. Having some fun.

BiteLabs is saying they are hoping Kayne West will participate.

Kanye has taken to calling himself Yeezus, lately. And on his album of the same name, there is a song entitled "I Am God".

BiteLab: Body of Yeezus.

CONSUMER: Amen.

1638103063097.png

~S~

And I was making light of the topic, dumbass. Having some fun.
Again the Word (feeding the soul, uplifting the spirit). You say you make light of such a vile act with your own ignorance and that is just as disgusting.

Again the Word (feeding the soul, uplifting the spirit). You say you make light of such a vile act with your own ignorance and that is just as disgusting.
Have you looked up transubstantiation yet, dummy?

Forum List

Back