Cannabis.

I had lots of bad pot in the 70"s.
Got shit now that'll make a brudda speak Lithuanian,
LOLOL.I was writing a little more in depth history. Carter was the good weed prez
The weed he allowed to be sent through the mail was weak as fuck...
Never had a mail order....lol

I remember the Summer months were dry and terrible. By October things got better. By Xmas it was real good

To this day, The Gold and Red bud during Dear Mr Peanuts tenure was the best. My fav was the Red. The taste.

Thank You Mr Peanut.

You mention suspensions. How many vacations have you received here in your tenure?....The longest

I got 3 minor ones I think. Anyone who does not at least have 2 vacations a year is not that good of poster generally. Like getting a few posts hooked here and there

Don't forget Sinaloan, Michmecan, Gainsville Gold, black Morrocan hash, keef, and hash oil.

It was a life of choices.
My best friend's brother was in the Army stationed in Germany---he used to mail
us half kilo chunks of various kinds of hashish from Amsterdam ...also Thai sticks .
I was never a hash person. Had a lot of varieties. Just a preference.

When my bro was in Nam and around there, you could buy a shopping bag of kick ass shit for 10 bucks...lol

So if I come sit on your front lawn and have a mild edible buzz, will you shoot me?
You will get 1 warning to leave, then yes you will get shot. Whether you have the buzz or not. I had to run off a bunch of Baptists yesterday.
:lmao:

View attachment 506126
It’s not just the hippies. It’s everyone who hasn’t actively been invited onto my property. I ran off a middle aged couple from the local Baptist church yesterday. I spent most of last fall running off political scum.
I don’t run anybody off although here in Oregon I don’t get many solicitors.
They werre probably all mugged and chased away by BLM and CHOP.

After I reap the harvest this summer I do plan on getting an infuser for some treats...
I've tried a lot of edibles from our Candy Store. Their ok, but they just aren't fun...lolol.................You can't cruise and just eat a piece of candy...lol........You gotta spark a doob up and move

However the Soda Pop they have at the candy store is really good. Hits you quick and with a bang bang

Stay away - You would hate it and we would hate yew!
Flyover people just don't "get" the beach.

Maybe they don't swim or like salt water or are afraid of sharks. Who knows?
Having grown up on the beach and surfing in SoCal - I missed it when I was over in Idaho even though I lived on a small lake with good bass fishing. Untimately the ocean called me home!

Pot isn’t good or bad. What I can tell you is that weed is banned on my property, in my vehicle, and any other place that I have control over…. Now and forever.

can you be anymore of a buzz kill if you tried?

btw ... nobody cares.

Forum List

Back