Cannabis Chemogenetics and Hair Loss

badger2

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2016
If cannabis users are determined to continue their habit, it seems much better to ingest rather than smoke.

Balding Pot Heads (University of Amsterdam)
'....The general toxicity of smoking has been linked to hair loss. The carcinogen content has been shown to slow down cell proliferation in the hair follicles....As the cells prematurely enter telogen....'

Cannabis chemistry already compromises male androgen receptors, which we define as effeminizaion, though bald men are different sex symbols than bald women. It is the female whose genes for hair loss too, are specific to her familial line, socially making cannabis smoking for her a kind of Russian roulette.

The URL is correctly transcribed, so no diaper changes and spoon-feeding this time.

"404 - Page not found"

That's a hair-loss company ... I have the opposite problem, hair brushes breaking on me all the time ... smoking pot will thin this mess out some? ... I'll give it a try ... I've been smoking stuff with the high THC content, maybe I should try the CBD stuff instead ... what did the article say? ... medicinal or recreational pot? ...

How about psilocybin? ... Oregon is voting right now to allow medicinal use ... woot ...

"404 - Page not found"

That's a hair-loss company ... I have the opposite problem, hair brushes breaking on me all the time ... smoking pot will thin this mess out some? ... I'll give it a try ... I've been smoking stuff with the high THC content, maybe I should try the CBD stuff instead ... what did the article say? ... medicinal or recreational pot? ...

How about psilocybin? ... Oregon is voting right now to allow medicinal use ... woot ...
Why not just legalize all drugs and get the government out of drug enforcement altogether? All they ever manage to do is piss away a lot of tax money anyway. Let the junkies have all they want for cheap. That way burglary mugging etc all go down and the junkies eventually take themselves out by overdosing thus solving the problem for good. Its none of anyone else's business what people do to themselves anyway.

#3, we think Trump has had plenty of hair work done professionally. #4, you can visit the site by typing in the title (www). If cannabis smoking hasn't been detrimental to your genome, the smoke itself has. If you must do the psychotropic cannabis cartoon, why not try brownies? What about psilocybin? Are you asking about mushrooms and hair loss/gain?

In a forthcoming article that seems to be transferable to this board, we take a closer look at cannabis strains and the hair-loss argument.

#5, though it usually becomes someone's business until they do succeed in taking themselves out.

Why not just legalize all drugs and get the government out of drug enforcement altogether? All they ever manage to do is piss away a lot of tax money anyway. Let the junkies have all they want for cheap. That way burglary mugging etc all go down and the junkies eventually take themselves out by overdosing thus solving the problem for good. Its none of anyone else's business what people do to themselves anyway.

The only reason I my friends did drugs is because they were illegal ... I my friends were adults before they started boozing ...

If cannabis smoking hasn't been detrimental to your genome, the smoke itself has. If you must do the psychotropic cannabis cartoon, why not try brownies? What about psilocybin? Are you asking about mushrooms and hair loss/gain?

Yes, smoking two packs of joints a day is bad ... smoking a joint a day is bad ... I'm lucky to get through a joint a week, so not so bad, no where close to as bad as finishing drywall ... driving's the hang up for me, not that I can't toke and drive, I just don't ...

Cow patty mushrooms fro mental health issues ... cures depression or something ... cheap excuse to legalize them later is all ...

If cannabis users are determined to continue their habit, it seems much better to ingest rather than smoke.

'....The general toxicity of smoking has been linked to hair loss. The carcinogen content has been shown to slow down cell proliferation in the hair follicles....As the cells prematurely enter telogen....'

Cannabis chemistry already compromises male androgen receptors, which we define as effeminizaion, though bald men are different sex symbols than bald women. It is the female whose genes for hair loss too, are specific to her familial line, socially making cannabis smoking for her a kind of Russian roulette.
I have been doing cannabis since 1966 and I have a full head of brown hair.

Once upon a time there were no drug laws until they wanted to control a race. Oddly enough the very first drug laws in this country were enacted in San Fagcisco in order to clamp down on the Chinese with their opium dens. They were afraid that the chinese were using opium to get to and screw their white women.
Go ahead and look it up. I dare ya. It's a fact jack.

#10, well done, though others are not so lucky. So, what do your lungs look like? What is the ethnicity of your genome? #11, yes, there were anti-miscegenation laws against the Chinese in California, and the history of this includes federal intervention in the matter due to some rioting on the part of whites.

Yes, in 1994, we saw a planter on the streets of Eugene, Oregon containing Stipa robusta grass. Anyone knowing about it could have removed it and taken it home. When they got there, they would have the same chemistry as Psilocybe cubensis.

Psilocybin / Depression
'....5-Hydroxytryptamine....'

I am 59, started smoking at 16 and I still have long hair, my eldest son is 36 doesn't smoke weed he is bald and has been for a decade...

This article bolsters its argument citing a study from 1980 that is mostly unavailable unless purchased for $35. It complains of no follow-ups, so we think this post can be a fitting follow-up:

5 Best Marijuana Strains to Prevent Hair Loss
'....1980 study from Purohit, et al 'Marihuana Inhibits Dihydrotestosterone Binding to the Androgen Receptor'....37.5% of sufferers are women!'

Oct 2020 Testicle COVID-19 Susceptibility / Dihydrotestosterone
'....low testosterone and dihydrotestosterone....male sex, 60 years of age, smokers....SARS-CoV-2 virus has reportedly been able to impact the testicles and cause viral orchitis.'

#10, well done, though others are not so lucky. So, what do your lungs look like? What is the ethnicity of your genome? #11, yes, there were anti-miscegenation laws against the Chinese in California, and the history of this includes federal intervention in the matter due to some rioting on the part of whites.
I have been vaporizing instead of smoking for years and my lungs are fine. I recently had them x rayed.

I have been vaporizing instead of smoking for years and my lungs are fine. I recently had them x rayed.
The Xrays will get ya quick.

#17, yes, we would tend to agree with boycotting smoking because, like tobacco smoke, cannabis smoke likely contains small amounts of cyanide. A cigarette is like an X-ray. Chronic smoking causes wrinkles around the mouth from this cyanide chemistry saturating the tissues. Nonetheless, it effeminizes male receptors and is a tranquilzer, failing on the plane of consistency because it is always the hit, the dose, or the dealer. It is too unwieldy to use in controlled situations such as sexual yoga. The 5-strain article points to the fact that the chemistry will differ, even amongst the same strains, due to growing and environmental conditions.

So in post #14, what about the female side of this collective genome?

Forum List

Back