Candy Crawley Just Lied During The Debate To Help Obama

Mr. Peepers
Romney got SPANKED! Looked like the smarmy car salesman he is. No specifics.

yep. He kept saying, over and over, that he knows how to do "IT" but he never got very specific. There's only two things he can do - raise the deficit as Ryan wants as well. Or, soak the middle class. notice he never said word one about the one thing that insures he pays very litle tax - capital gains. Smarmy crook.

BUT, he got nailed when he dared to say he supports 100% of the people and President Obama took advantage of that opening to mention what Mittens really believes - that 47% of us don't take responsibility for our lives.

Also at the end, the crowd gathered around the president but only Queen Ann and the little princes were around Mittens. Then, Mittens started moving out into the crowd and they did start shaking hands, photos and autographs. THAT was very obvious though.

Why is this in "current events"?

If Obama was calling this terror attack from day 2. Why was he telling the girls on the View that we cant call it a terror attack before we have all the information nearly a week later?

People were killed. That makes it a terrorist attack. Who committed the attack is still unknown. Unless Republicans know. I always suspected the were working with al Qaeda. Why else would they let Bin Laden go, invade Iraq and destroy the economy?

"Acts of Terror" at 4:18 fucktard. What do you think he's talking about??????

You need to go away cuz you are a dumbass.

Rderp proves that he is utterly hostile to honesty.

Rderp is just a lying hack; he's a Fucking dishonest cockbite.

Wrong about you being a "dumbass"?

All I can say is "4:18".

The Transcript from His Benghazai response is in the OP. It doesn't mention a terror attack

"Acts of Terror" at 4:18 fucktard. What do you think he's talking about??????

You need to go away cuz you are a dumbass.

See? Rderp cannot help being a compulsive liar.

"No act of terror" is NOT saying that THIS incident was an act of terror, you dishonest hack. And if he were intent on calling it an act of terror, then why pretend iit was a spontaneous mob reaction? Rderp lies as much as the idiot liar in chief.

If Obama was calling this terror attack from day 2. Why was he telling the girls on the View that we cant call it a terror attack before we have all the information nearly a week later?

People were killed. That makes it a terrorist attack. Who committed the attack is still unknown. Unless Republicans know. I always suspected the were working with al Qaeda. Why else would they let Bin Laden go, invade Iraq and destroy the economy?

So then The Titanic was a terrorist attack?

Rderp is a lying hack bitch.

"No act of terror" is NOT saying that THIS incident was an act of terror, you dishonest hack. And if he were intent on calling it an act of terror, then why pretend iit was a spontaneous mob reaction? Rderp lies as much as the idiot liar in chief.

I figured you didn't have the balls to admit you were wrong.

You guys are pathetic.

President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi | The White House

Check it out at 4:18

"Acts of Terror".

Come on you guys. IT'S RIGHT FUCKING THERE!!!!!!!!!!

What is wrong with these white wingers?

Quote the whole sentence.

Does it say the attack was an act of terror?

Nope.

He was speaking about the attack on the embassy, so yes.

Nope....because that would mean he flip-flopped on the issue. For weeks afterward he was claiming it was just a video. So regardless how you guys have been fed your silly talking points, he lied....and so did the moderator.

Hate to tell you but that little episode didn't score him any points. They're talking to folks that were uncommitted and now a huge majority of them are now strongly in the Romney camp.

You rw's need to just give it up. You're either wrong or lying. The words are right there in the transcript. Your candidate reached too far and fell on his face (several times but I must say, his 100% gaffe really nailed his hide to the wall.)

Quit whining. Deal with it.

You guys are pathetic.

People usually dont admit they are wrong when they aren't.

Obama was on the View and went to the UN blaming a youtube video for the attack and refused to call it an act of terror even when questioned on point about it.

He didn't call it an act of terror in his response as the transcript of his response is posted in this thread and doesn't say it.

You guys are pathetic.

You are the liar so why would I "admit" something that isn't true?
You pussy lying fuckwit.

President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi | The White House

Check it out at 4:18

"Acts of Terror".

Come on you guys. IT'S RIGHT FUCKING THERE!!!!!!!!!!

What is wrong with these white wingers?

Quote the whole sentence.

Does it say the attack was an act of terror?

Nope.

So his speech had nothing to do with the previous days attack? I think I just heard an "act of stupid".

Hello, the transcript is above , for a guy whose is supposed to be the end all be all Cicero like orator, he cannot make a declarative statement ? Go bck to paragraph 2, where he speaks directly TO the attack.......what does he say? :eusa_whistle:

So the White House transcript of his response to the attacks makes no mention of terrorism.

Here's the girls on the view questioning him a week later:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPGmN7Zw9Fk]Obama won't call Benghazi terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

He wouldn't call it a terrorist attack because "we dont have all the information" Why would he say that if he had already called it an act of terror?

Not only did he not say it was a terroist attack, in the rose garden, but was asked if it was directly, on the view, and he said we don't know yet.

Last edited:
It's on record that in the Rose Garden, Obama said it was an act of terrorism. It was Romney that lied.

Just because Republicans think they care rewrite history books doesn't mean they can rewrite everything.
could you please say it a little louder. :)

The Transcript from His Benghazai response is in the OP. It doesn't mention a terror attack

The OP doesn't give the whole speech. Obama said "acts of terror" later in the speech but it was in a more general portion. When he was talking specifically about Benghazi he implied that the attack was spurred by "efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs".

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

And yes, later Obama very clearly refrained from calling it a terrorist attack, and his administration deflected the blame to the film maker.

Last edited:
It's on record that in the Rose Garden, Obama said it was an act of terrorism. It was Romney that lied.

Just because Republicans think they care rewrite history books doesn't mean they can rewrite everything.

He did not say it was an act of terrorism. He implied that it was due to "efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others", i.e., the film.

His reference to "acts of terror" was in a more general part of the speech, after he spoke about 9/11/2001.

Fox Noise etc etc has spun you into IDIOCY. It was an act of terror, but were there TERRORISTS involved? A gov't of adults doesn't keep up with a bunch of bomb throwing charlatans who only speak to moron Pub dupes. Change the channel, morons.

Forum List

Back