Candidate Joe Biden Says That Everyone Should Wear Masks Outside For At Least 3 Months Or 40,000 People Will Die

Your mask, protects me, from getting infected by you, in case you are infected with
How? You still haven’t answered
How? Are yiou asfucks still this stupid? " Gee I Don' know how a mask prevening the droplets in my breath that could contain the virus from being expelled ingto the air could poisdsible protect someone. Gee I don't know" Fucking moron."

You do it for three months & re-evaluate you fucking moron.
You are even more stupid than I thought if you think outside mask wearing needs evaluation.
Being outside in the middle of a crowd is safe?
Why isn’t it? Who’s contagious? I’m not, you?
You don't know if you are infected.
I'm not sick. I don't give a fk. When I am not ill, I'm not ill. you can make up all the nonsense you wish, but you fk head don't get to tell me when I am sick. Are you sick? are you coughing and spitting up blood? are you breathing difficultly? I'm in fine health. Just had a physical, all blood work is normal. urine is fine. so from a professional's position, I am not sick. Why don't you go lick a door knob or something and feel good about yourself for once you miserable fking human.

How? Are yiou asfucks still this stupid? " Gee I Don' know how a mask prevening the droplets in my breath that could contain the virus from being expelled ingto the air could poisdsible protect someone. Gee I don't know" Fucking moron."
so if you have a mask on, you can't catch my air, correct? so why do you care I am not wearing one. You're protecting yourself. not me. I don't give a fk about it. I never have. So you still didn't answer, are you saying your mask doesn't work?

so if you have a mask on, you can't catch my air, correct? so why do you care I am not wearing one. You're protecting yourself. not me. I don't give a fk about it. I never have. So you still didn't answer, are you saying your mask doesn't work?

Look,. dumbass, cloth masks work for. when you exhale but not so good when you inhale. For self protection use a N95.
Look it up. Check with the CDC insgtead of your usual expert, Rush Limbaugh.

Your problem is that you are such an ignorant, uneducated fool.

Forum List

Back