Candidate Joe Biden Says That Everyone Should Wear Masks Outside For At Least 3 Months Or 40,000 People Will Die

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
*Soviet President* Joe Biden announced that he wanted a mandate enforced for at least the next 3 months that everyone must wear masks outdoors or 40,000 people will die.

Do as you're told. Wear a mask and like it.
Now explain to me who elected this dementia patient and what gives him the right to put mandates on our citizens.

What a friggen joke. Watching these two is like watching snails hump. It's like a bad play and you can't take your eyes off of the stage.

If you watch this video you'll see Biden walk slowly up to the mic and take off his mask to speak into it.....then he slowly puts his mask back on slowly walks away....and his VP walks up to the mic with her mask on and then takes it off.....and whatever COVID-19 Biden just spread all over that mic and the podium Kamala Harris just got a full dose of it. If they wanted to be really safe....and honest...they would have had someone wipe down their germ infested areas before someone else gets exposed to it.

Christ, he's telling everyone we need to wear a mask outdoors, so what do you think will happen in a town filled with Karens? I expect people to be attacked not only by BLM and ANTIFA, but fat ex-soccer moms screaming at everyone around them. Cops will be expected to charge people with crimes and make arrests, but there have already been fights out doors caused by wokish jagoffs trying to enforce some unwritten law.

We are told by the leftist state run media that Trump is a dictator....but it appears that the only dictators in this election cycle are on the Biden/Harris ticket. Joe is already putting out directives and Kamala Harris thinks that she has the right to take our guns.

If everyone wants to be at the whim of autocrats like these two....go ahead and vote for them this November.

BLW, Hillary has chimed in and said she will be available if called, reluctantly I might add.

Although I disagree with the Vice President's proposal, and I don't believe for a second that this program will last only 3 months, I still like it as a campaign issue. The Mask Mandate and Mask Administration that will be founded to enforce it are things that the electorate can understand.

Unlike issues like Quantitative Easing, wearing a mask- or wearing a masko to our hispanic residents- is something that Americans can understand

Although I disagree with the Vice President's proposal, and I don't believe for a second that this program will last only 3 months, I still like it as a campaign issue. The Mask Mandate and Mask Administration that will be founded to enforce it are things that the electorate can understand.

Unlike issues like Quantitative Easing, wearing a mask- or wearing a masko to our hispanic residents- is something that Americans can understand
Unfortunately Democrat mayors and governors will try to enforce this unlawful mandate and it will cause hate and division.....and that is the reason he did it.

Wearing a mask never should have become part of the culture war, but the right wing has made it so.

It's why the rest of the world has already recovered from this and it's still cutting swathes of death through ours.

Wearing a mask never should have become part of the culture war, but the right wing has made it so.

It's why the rest of the world has already recovered from this and it's still cutting swathes of death through ours.
As I see it a wearing a mask during a pandemic is not a political test but an I.Q. test.

This is how they do it. They slowly oppress their people one phase at a time....eventually they're telling you what you can say or not say....and eventually they're telling you how you can live. They'll have plenty of help from spies and ratfinks to enforce their oppressive mandates.

As I see it a wearing a mask during a pandemic is not a political test but an I.Q. test.
If they told you that you must stand on your head in public you'd say it sounds good.

If they told you that you must stand on your head in public you'd say it sounds good.
Just like you do when you drive down the road unless you want a ticket..

Wearing a seat-belt makes sense.
This doesn't.
This is an exercise in fascism.....nothing more.

And its been required in this country for 5 months. Can't go into Walmart or Target w/o it. Bars are entirely closed.

Hasn't helped.

And its been required in this country for 5 months. Can't go into Walmart or Target w/o it. Bars are entirely closed.

Hasn't helped.
Walmart and Target are not the govt. The bars in my area have been open the whole time and still are. The campgrounds and river floats have been packed this year and people are not wearing masks which is a good thing because they have been drinking booze heavily and are constantly puking...

Wearing a seat-belt makes sense.
This doesn't.
This is an exercise in fascism.....nothing more.
That is not the only mandate you have for driving.

I went to the VA yesterday( a federal facility controlled by Trump) and I had to pass through two checkpoints where they checked for COVID-19 and you were required to wear a mask. Now, why is Trump forcing people to wear a mask at federal facilities if it is only the Democrats doing it?
Why is it you people only accuse the Democrats of the same thing the Republicans are doing also? Selective outrage only makes your argument weak.

Forum List

Back