Candice Owens with the courage to tell it like it is

The man was murdered by police. The issue is the criminality of thugs in police departments by people that most of you here have made heroes.

The only thing is no one has made his killers out to be heroes . That’s just your persecution complex speaking for you. Everything Owens says in the OP is true. Why don’t you attack her substance instead of her character?
You guys have made police heroes and you are here posting the opinion of a mentally conflicted person as some kind of opinion that's valid and worthwhile. The issue is not Floyds mistakes, the issue is how he was killed. You and others here as well as Owens want to avoid the issue to excuse or even justify what happened. Nothing Owens said was true, but it is what you wanted to hear somebody black say so that you could feel better about excusing the cops behavior. I will attack this piece of garbage in the manner I choose because her character is the issue when you enrich yourself by being a victim of racial discrimination then after you get the check you run your mouth about how that same racism doesn't exist
There can be other issues. Prolonged employment in high workload areas that has stressed the person to extremes is possible. PTSD is a reality as we as people at a high percentage are not made for 20 years or more of continuous fighting and high blood pressure work. We see people snap out from the military after doing some tours in a war zone which makes the news also. Tragically, sympathy and empathy wears thin on some fellow workers for this and the signs are not dealt with in a macho culture that circles the wagon when one of their own escalates a situation. We need to get the whole story on this. Even if guilty.

Candace hands them their black ass every single time and says Next!. I can understand, that's not real comfortable to a black man that's used to pimp-slappin' his hos around, but it's reality.... and catching on. Watch how many black people wake up and realize 50 years of Plugs Biden has gotten them absolutely nothing.... and vote for Trump.... who cares about their dignity.
Candace couldnt hand anyone their ass if she was octopus. Shes a money grubbing hypocrite milking the conservative machine for every dollar its air head supporters contribute. :laughing0301:
She just handed you your ass..... want to see it again?
That was me handing you your ass.

What do you liberals think? Ain’t black right?

Candice Owens is one black person who obviously doesn't speak for all black Americans anymore than Al Sharpton does.

And you speak for no black Americans. Sharpton does speak for the majority of black America. Owens speaks for the white American who needs to see a black face telling them what they want and need to hear. Nobody black here posts her videos only white racists do. That should tell you something.

Yep, it tells us you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Candace hands them their black ass every single time and says Next!. I can understand, that's not real comfortable to a black man that's used to pimp-slappin' his hos around, but it's reality.... and catching on. Watch how many black people wake up and realize 50 years of Plugs Biden has gotten them absolutely nothing.... and vote for Trump.... who cares about their dignity.
Candace couldnt hand anyone their ass if she was octopus. Shes a money grubbing hypocrite milking the conservative machine for every dollar its air head supporters contribute. :laughing0301:
That was me handing you your ass.

:abgg2q.jpg: I don't know why, but I like you boy.

He's already looking at it...from the inside

Forum List

Back