Candice Owens to Speak at the Republican National Convention

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
NOT!

It’s time for the sellouts and Uncle Toms to fall back. Because the house negro does not own the house and once they think they do, they get removed. Some of you love to quote Booker T. Washington. Some whites love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

IM2 says, I'm not racist, I only hate everyone who doesn't agree with me.
1598292544574.png

Last edited:
This week's dog whistle from the echo chamber is"monolithic".
The blacks vote for the Democratic party in a "monolithic" block to counter their previous presidential election dog whistle "Democratic plantation" is their reality of telling blacks to be ashamed of how they vote.

NOT!

It’s time for the sellouts and Uncle Toms to fall back. Because the house negro does not own the house and once they think they do, they get removed. Some of you love to quote Booker T. Washington. Some whites love using his words to counter arguments made by blacks today regarding continuing white racism. To reflect our modern reality, I have modified Washington’s comments.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

Great news about Candace! She's smart, BLACK, and SUCH a youngster, at just 31 years of age. Thanks for the post, I.Q.2!

NOT!

Great news about Candace! She's smart, BLACK, and SUCH a youngster, at just 31 years of age. Thanks for the post, I.Q.2!
She is not speaking at the convention idiot. That's the point of this thread.

NOT!

WOW..

Now anyone who doesnt agree with staying on the democrat plantation is a sellout or an uncle tom.... Well, we know you are a racist pos now....

NOT!

WOW..

Now anyone who doesnt agree with staying on the democrat plantation is a sellout or an uncle tom.... Well, we know you are a racist pos now....
There is no democratic plantation and any black person who repeats white racist dog whistles is a sellout or uncle tom. I'm black and so is Owens, so you calling me a racist is stupid.

NOT!

Shrug.

Neither is Newt Gingrich.

So many speakers, so little time. Can't accomodate everyone.

NOT!

Shrug.

Neither is Newt Gingrich.

So many speakers, so little time. Can't accomodate everyone.
Newt Gingrich has spoken before. But I see your point. At least you're not talking that silly shit this time.

My dad is an old conservative. He wasn't pleased when Trump got the nomination, but like many of the conservatives on here, he has come around to be a die hard supporter.

He is not a politics nut like us here on the forum.

SO I asked him one day if he knew who Candace Owens was. . . and he didn't. He wiki'd her. Turns out, wiki doesn't say a lot of good things about her.

So if your average Boomer/Greatest gen. type conservative that doesn't spend all day following politics and has other hobbies doesn't know who she is, why would most other Americans?

And why would the GOP invite her to speak?

They want broad appeal to the public. . . the GOP has a much different approach to conventions and party building than the DNC, that just isn't the GOP's style.

If you want to speak at the GOP convention. . . you best bring one of two things, expertise, or some unique experience. The GOP isn't looking to have a speaking from every victim group they can find. . .

Neither of these qualities, a unique experience, nor special expertise, does Owen posses. She is just a young, conservative black woman. Those, from what I am led to believe, are a dime a dozen.

. . . or is she the only one? :dunno:

. . . Are Diamond & Silk paid actresses?!:disbelief:

My dad is an old conservative. He wasn't pleased when Trump got the nomination, but like many of the conservatives on here, he has come around to be a die hard supporter.

He is not a politics nut like us here on the forum.

SO I asked him one day if he knew who Candace Owens was. . . and he didn't. He wiki'd her. Turns out, wiki doesn't say a lot of good things about her.

So if your average Boomer/Greatest gen. type conservative that doesn't spend all day following politics and has other hobbies doesn't know who she is, why would most other Americans?

And why would the GOP invite her to speak?

They want broad appeal to the public. . . the GOP has a much different approach to conventions and party building than the DNC, that just isn't the GOP's style.

If you want to speak at the GOP convention. . . you best bring one of two things, expertise, or some unique experience. The GOP isn't looking to have a speaking from every victim group they can find. . .

Neither of these qualities, a unique experience, nor special expertise, does Owen posses. She is just a young, conservative black woman. Those, from what I am led to believe, are a dime a dozen.

. . . or is she the only one? :dunno:

. . . Are Diamond & Silk paid actresses?!:disbelief:
Blah, blah. Now we have excuses.

Kimberly Klacik is...

You'd figure they'd find one sellout.

So. . . you agree with Joe Biden then? :eusa_think:
mememe_1b2102d01ea06a89e4e3dc4885e04935-1.jpg

I don't know man. . . . . yours is. . . honest truth here, the FIRST comment from a liberal like that, I have ever seen on her video.

All the other libs commenting on her video, either DON'T comment, or comment something like;

ANYWHERE WITH ASH
ANYWHERE WITH ASH 3 days ago
"She makes me want to vote republican...I just might. " 45
etc. etc. etc.

NOT!

You do realize that you voting for someone whose family actually DID own slaves makes you lose credibility right?

Last edited:
NOT!

WOW..

There is no democratic plantation and any black person who repeats white racist dog whistles is a sellout or uncle tom. I'm black and so is Owens, so you calling me a racist is stupid.

No, it's true.

Forum List

Back