Candace Owens to run for office.

I wonder how Candace will deflect away from this....

As much as it may delight the closet racists in the GOP to hear Candace tell them that she never encountered any race issues in her life....

She will have to explain why she asked the NAACP to help her sue her school over racial bullying....

"Scot X. Esdaile, the Connecticut NAACP president who helped Owens with her lawsuit, was shocked to hear Owens become a conservative. Esdaile told Mic in 2018, “We’re very saddened and disappointed in her. It seems to me that she’s now trying to play to a different type of demographic.” He also said, “It’s the same type of thing Clarence Thomas did. [Thomas] reaped all the benefits of affirmative action and then tried to roll over on it. It’s that kind of mentality and disrespect.” Owens now calls the NAACP “one of the worst groups for Black people,” even though the organization helped her win a racial discrimination lawsuit."

I thought the NAACP’s mission was to support the advancement of all colored people? What happens when a person of color becomes conservative? Are they no longer eligible for support from the NAACP?
NAACP defended Candace Owens when she needed it. Got her a $37,000 settlement

She threw them under the bus

As much as it may delight the closet racists in the GOP to hear Candace tell them that she never encountered any race issues in her life....

She will have to explain why she asked the NAACP to help her sue her school over racial bullying....

"Scot X. Esdaile, the Connecticut NAACP president who helped Owens with her lawsuit, was shocked to hear Owens become a conservative. Esdaile told Mic in 2018, “We’re very saddened and disappointed in her. It seems to me that she’s now trying to play to a different type of demographic.” He also said, “It’s the same type of thing Clarence Thomas did. [Thomas] reaped all the benefits of affirmative action and then tried to roll over on it. It’s that kind of mentality and disrespect.” Owens now calls the NAACP “one of the worst groups for Black people,” even though the organization helped her win a racial discrimination lawsuit."

I thought the NAACP’s mission was to support the advancement of all colored people? What happens when a person of color becomes conservative? Are they no longer eligible for support from the NAACP?

The lawsuit says she was being threatened by white boys. Like or dislike Owens, the mission of the NAACP is that they should assist her or any other person in that situation. Does that mean Owens is then forbiddened to disagree with the organization? If so, then you just validated my point that support from the NAACP is conditional.
Owens claimed she was “traumatized” by the racist taunts of a 14 year old white boy.

10 years later she told Fox she had never experienced racism

She also says regularly that she used to be a liberal and through the lens of a liberal, it does not take much for ANYTHING said to be construed as ‘racist’.
She was an anti-Trump liberal and then disappeared for six months and re-emerged as a far right conservative.

And? There were no complaints about Trump for YEARS from the Left when he was donating to Democrats and bashing Bush. That only started when he stood in the way of Hilary’s would-be coronation.

Not true, we always thought he was an arrogant asshole
It was Conservatives who bought into his act

The lawsuit says she was being threatened by white boys. Like or dislike Owens, the mission of the NAACP is that they should assist her or any other person in that situation. Does that mean Owens is then forbiddened to disagree with the organization? If so, then you just validated my point that support from the NAACP is conditional.
Owens claimed she was “traumatized” by the racist taunts of a 14 year old white boy.

She also says regularly that she used to be a liberal and through the lens of a liberal, it does not take much for ANYTHING said to be construed as ‘racist’.
She was an anti-Trump liberal and then disappeared for six months and re-emerged as a far right conservative.
If she is, she is not alone. Morning Joe is just one example. Progs have no rules for living. And it destroys people. Social Justice run amok begats the extremism. Extremism begats the end of civility into anarchy
Joe isn't a progressive......he is a lifelong republican.....and he played a major part in helping your cult leader become president by fawning over him and giving him tons of free media coverage and softball interviews..

Show him some appreciation...
Funny. He does not sound like that on TV every morning. Trump's policies are not extreme. If you guys come back to power and do your massive tax raising as you usually do, the greatest underground economy in the history of mankind will start and/or become entrenched. In poverty areas there is a currency within the currency. Well that is what will happen with actual trade offs between people including talents. You are going to have to put your KGB agents every mile or so in every direction working in tandem with the people who will rat out their neighbors. Now they are Progs we can count on.
Who said Trump's policies are extreme?? They are extremely wrong and failed....like most trickle down republican policies have been....

I for the longest have said Trump policies are the same old policies that Bush pushed, McCain pushed, and Romney pushed...

However, you morons claim you hate all of them.....which tells me it isn't policies that you support -- it is the personality cult you support....

Which is why just like after the Bush years -- you will be pretending you wasn't really a Trumper and how he wasn't a true conservative -- just like yall usually do with republicans you nominated to be president..

When and where did she say this? Do you have a link?

I'll wait here for his reply.....

Should be entertaining...

000-aa-08 (5).jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

If she is, she is not alone. Morning Joe is just one example. Progs have no rules for living. And it destroys people. Social Justice run amok begats the extremism. Extremism begats the end of civility into anarchy
Joe isn't a progressive......he is a lifelong republican.....and he played a major part in helping your cult leader become president by fawning over him and giving him tons of free media coverage and softball interviews..

Funny. He does not sound like that on TV every morning. Trump's policies are not extreme. If you guys come back to power and do your massive tax raising as you usually do, the greatest underground economy in the history of mankind will start and/or become entrenched. In poverty areas there is a currency within the currency. Well that is what will happen with actual trade offs between people including talents. You are going to have to put your KGB agents every mile or so in every direction working in tandem with the people who will rat out their neighbors. Now they are Progs we can count on.

You are nutso. Because of trump we are running massive deficits. That means while you want taxes to be cut, we don't have enough money in revenue to do what needs to be done.

Candace Owens tells Fox News race wasn’t an issue when she was younger, but she seems to be forgetting something

‘Obama did a lot to tear this country apart. I do not remember when I was growing up having all of these race issues.’

That’s Turning Point USA’s Candace Owens explaining to Fox News host Laura Ingraham how Democrats were “laying down the groundwork for Hillary [Clinton] to run” by using “awful name-calling rhetoric” to fire up the base and ensure the “preselected” candidate would succeed Barack Obama in the White House.

But there’s one problem with how Owens packaged her theory, and Mehdi Hasan, columnist for the Intercept, was all over it:

Yes, Owen, who apparently doesn’t recall race issues in her youth, reportedly received a payout of $37,000 from a lawsuit alleging her high school failed to act after white teens threatened her and repeatedly hurled racial slurs.

One of them reportedly referred to her as “dirty,” threatened to burn her house down and tar and feather her. Owens ultimately left school for six weeks, explaining at the time that it was too traumatic to attend class with the accused.

Go for it Candace! It will be fun to watch.

I thought so. I did a quick search myself and came across this article and wondered if this was what you were referring to. I'm sorry but I have to say, that is not what she said.

She said: "I do not remember when I was growing up having all of these race issues."

She did not say she never experienced racism herself and, contrary to what IM2 says, she never said racism doesn't exist.

Saying "race issues" is not the same as saying "racism". What she's saying is that the subject of racism and race issues were not as prominent and had not gripped the country as it has in the last few years. Not even you can deny this.

I don't know if Owens has ever said anything along these lines but I and a lot of other people are getting sick and tired of people seeing racism in everything from movie roles to a bowl of corn flakes. It is a major source of frustration and anger for people like myself and Owens.

Candace Owens tells Fox News race wasn’t an issue when she was younger, but she seems to be forgetting something

‘Obama did a lot to tear this country apart. I do not remember when I was growing up having all of these race issues.’

That’s Turning Point USA’s Candace Owens explaining to Fox News host Laura Ingraham how Democrats were “laying down the groundwork for Hillary [Clinton] to run” by using “awful name-calling rhetoric” to fire up the base and ensure the “preselected” candidate would succeed Barack Obama in the White House.

But there’s one problem with how Owens packaged her theory, and Mehdi Hasan, columnist for the Intercept, was all over it:

Yes, Owen, who apparently doesn’t recall race issues in her youth, reportedly received a payout of $37,000 from a lawsuit alleging her high school failed to act after white teens threatened her and repeatedly hurled racial slurs.

One of them reportedly referred to her as “dirty,” threatened to burn her house down and tar and feather her. Owens ultimately left school for six weeks, explaining at the time that it was too traumatic to attend class with the accused.

Go for it Candace! It will be fun to watch.

Wait no longer. Go and be entertained.

You are nutso. Because of trump we are running massive deficits. That means while you want taxes to be cut, we don't have enough money in revenue to do what needs to be done.
How about cutting spending?

Talk to trump about that. He's the one that increased spending while taking away revenues. But if this nation was about equality, we would not be worrying about money.

Talk to trump about that. He's the one that increased spending while taking away revenues. But if this nation was about equality, we would not be worrying about money.

If you are defining equality in the economic sense and expect something more than equal opportunity in the form of redistribution, then you are playing a fool’s game. If America is so unequal, why our shores, ports, and borders are full of legal and illegal immigrants alike clamoring to live here?

I thought so. I did a quick search myself and came across this article and wondered if this was what you were referring to. I'm sorry but I have to say, that is not what she said.

She said: "I do not remember when I was growing up having all of these race issues."

She did not say she never experienced racism herself and, contrary to what IM2 says, she never said racism doesn't exist.

Saying "race issues" is not the same as saying "racism". What she's saying is that the subject of racism and race issues were not as prominent and had not gripped the country as it has in the last few years. Not even you can deny this.

I don't know if Owens has ever said anything along these lines but I and a lot of other people are getting sick and tired of people seeing racism in everything from movie roles to a bowl of corn flakes. It is a major source of frustration and anger for people like myself and Owens.
WTF?

She never experienced any “race issues” until the Evil Black Man Obama but she had no problem pocketing $37,000 because she was so traumatized by racism

She is a con artist whose new scam is bilking Conservatives

• Thanks
Flunky deadbeat family abandoners black males dislike her more than Trump

WTF?

She never experienced any “race issues” until the Evil Black Man Obama but she had no problem pocketing $37,000 because she was so traumatized by racism

Wrong. Again, she said: "...all of these race issues...". She did not say there were never race issues before and she did not say she never experienced racism.

Not even you can deny that race and racism was not as prominent an issue in this country when she had her experience as it is now. The whole country has gone batshit crazy on the issue to the point that we're seeing and hearing accusations every day by celebs, politicians and others and most of the time they're frivolous.

If you refuse to interpret Owens' remarks the way they were meant because you think she's an Uncle Tom then perhaps you'll accept my words the way they're meant: There is racism in this country. There was then and there is now. But is the issue of racism more prevalent and at the fore of the national conscience now than it was ten, fifteen years ago? Absolutely. Are we seeing more accusations and allegations of racism now than we did then? Absolutely. Are some of these accusations spurious and false? Absolutely.

So you see, it's possible to acknowledge that racism exists while at the same time decrying the hysteria and paranoia that has sprung up around the issue.

Racism itself is damaging enough. But when people are seeing racism where there is none and making kneejerk accusations because of a misunderstanding or lack of information, it is even more damaging.

I was called a liar by IM2 because I'm white and he called me racist for nothing more than disagreeing with him. JoeB calls me racist for defending Nick Sandmann when Sandmann did nothing but stand there and smile at a guy who got in his face unprovoked.

These are just a couple of personal examples but it shows how it has gotten completely out of control and it is damaging lives of those who don't deserve it.

WTF?

Wrong. Again, she said: "...all of these race issues...". She did not say there were never race issues before and she did not say she never experienced racism.

Not even you can deny that race and racism was not as prominent an issue in this country when she had her experience as it is now. The whole country has gone batshit crazy on the issue to the point that we're seeing and hearing accusations every day by celebs, politicians and others and most of the time they're frivolous.

If you refuse to interpret Owens' remarks the way they were meant because you think she's an Uncle Tom then perhaps you'll accept my words the way they're meant: There is racism in this country. There was then and there is now. But is the issue of racism more prevalent and at the fore of the national conscience now than it was ten, fifteen years ago? Absolutely. Are we seeing more accusations and allegations of racism now than we did then? Absolutely. Are some of these accusations spurious and false? Absolutely.

So you see, it's possible to acknowledge that racism exists while at the same time decrying the hysteria and paranoia that has sprung up around the issue.

Racism itself is damaging enough. But when people are seeing racism where there is none and making kneejerk accusations because of a misunderstanding or lack of information, it is even more damaging.

I was called a liar by IM2 because I'm white and he called me racist for nothing more than disagreeing with him. JoeB calls me racist for defending Nick Sandmann when Sandmann did nothing but stand there and smile at a guy who got in his face unprovoked.

These are just a couple of personal examples but it shows how it has gotten completely out of control and it is damaging lives of those who don't deserve it.
Care to tell me why she felt Trump was racist up and until just a couple of years ago....or, better yet...up until she saw it was much more lucrative to fleece Republicans??

• Thanks

WTF?

Care to tell me why she felt Trump was racist up and until just a couple of years ago.

Care to tell me why you don't think a black person should be able to change his/her mind without being reviled and ostracized by other blacks?

...or, better yet...up until she saw it was much more lucrative to fleece Republicans??

Strawman and uninformed assumption.

If you are defining equality in the economic sense and expect something more than equal opportunity in the form of redistribution, then you are playing a fool’s game. If America is so unequal, why our shores, ports, and borders are full of legal and illegal immigrants alike clamoring to live here?

Don't be white talking that redistribution crap to me.

WTF?

Why do Conservatives struggle so much with our language?

Racism does not qualify as a “race issue”?
She cashed in her $37,000 payout the year before Obama was elected. Then claimed Obama was responsible for the race issues in this country?

• Love
Flunky deadbeat family abandoners black males dislike her more than Trump
You racists love a sellout.

08blowchart-articleLarge.gif

No aspect of witnessing every day life provides that sort of info for any of us do will reject as Fake,
The idea that black men spend more time with kids they fathered when 80% of them do not live in the home is so utterly preposterly ridiculous that tears of laughter are running down my face

Forum List

Back