Candace Owens to run for office.

So is this suppose to justify the American slave trade, because some boot licking Tom said it.
It means your not a victim.. pull your pants up!

Sorry simpleton, slavery and racism that black folks have suffered in this country can not be blown off. Don't worry about my pants, make sure yours stay up.

People with your complexion make Buy average more money than white Americans.. you can do it! Nigerians from Africa make more money by avg than white Americans.

Post the evidence proving any of that.

We all have slave blood in us. We gotta pull up your pants stop crying for free shit

You gotta stop being a racist fool and stop making excuses for your own shortcomings with this bullshit of black folks crying for free shit.

Asians, Nigerians make more money in America than white men..

It’s just you,, you big victim what did whitey do to you lol

First of all I don't believe that bullshit, but with that being said please tell me how Indian-American females fit into your dumbass statement.

People with your complexion make Buy average more money than white Americans.. you can do it! Nigerians from Africa make more money by avg than white Americans.
Just facts, you gotta move on

Any Conservatives here ready to argue that Candace Owens is more qualified to be President than AOC?

View attachment 319079
She is qualified to be a Lewinsky, she thought by cancelling amazons tax break. Meant she had that money in the bank. Lol, at least Owens knows how goverment works.
I guess you can compare Candace Owens to Lewinsky. But at least Lewinsky had a real job. Something Owens lacks

So, a republican woman talks about running for office and you compare her to a woman famous only for giving a blow job?

Very sexist of you, you hypocritical pig.
Wasn’t my comparison.
But Owens has never held a “real job”
What was Obama's real job before he gotv into politics
Which office? No idea, but whatever it is...GOOD!!! Should piss off ol IM2, too. :D

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I’m now honestly considering running for office. Never had any desire to previously, but something changed in me last night. Had a conversation with my husband and I think it’s a plan.

Yea let's see where she runs, it won't be in a predominately black district. Republicans claim they will vote for someone black until they get in the voting booth, should be pretty comical to watch. Maybe she can call up Stacey Dash for some insight.
Like Mia Love who won her seat in a predominately white religious district. Beat out the old white dude as well. I would lay down money that Owens could beat any republican she ran against.

Where is Mia Love today? Funny that she didn't last long.
But she was elected. She was also the Mayor of Salt Lake no small accomplishment for a Black Female. Conservatives like Candace Owens I know that freaks people like yourself out, but its the truth. If she runs she will likely win.

Doesn't freak me out, we have had sellouts and boot licking Toms since the first slaves walked off the slave ships.
Well there it is. A Black person can't have any other thought in there head except for what is allowed by the Democratic party. Same as when the first slave walked off the ship.

Has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican, but you're a white dude so you don't have a clue.
Fuck you shit bird I I have mixed race kids and grandchildren and it has everything to do with Democrats, as your proved by calling Owens a sell out and a Tom. You are a fucking hypocrite.
How else would you describe her 180 degree shift in politics?
She went where the money is.
I would call it waking up. Are you saying Black people can't make money as Liberals ?
Obama graduated at the top of his Harvard Law class and passed the bar. He was a lawyer before he entered politics

Candace Owens is a High School graduate who never worked a day in her life

Yeah. Obama graduated Harvard Law. And then was surprised that the Court might rule against a popular law.

His graduation, is strong evidence that Harvard is broken.
Top of his class.

Something we don’t see from Conservatives

And without learning something about the law, that I learned in GRADE SCHOOL.

He was an embarrassment to this nation.

Sorry America has had a BLACK POTUS, I know that just kills racist like you.

THe fact that your response to normal partisan opposition, is to cry "Evul Wacism"

My response to your racism is racism.

shows that you yourself, in your heart, believe that you can't compete on a level playfield.

Come up with something new that played out in the 80s.

I look forward to Candace proving you wrong.

Yea I remember when you Trump Humpers said the same thing about boot licking Omarosa until she turned on your God.

Your reaction reveals that you think Obama should be protected from the normal partisan opposition we republicans gave Bill Clinton.

I assume the reasoning would be, special treatment because of his race, ie standard lib racism.

You deny my point, that your desire for special treatment for Obama, shows that you realize he cannot compete on his own, on a level playing field.

You state that that argument does not work.

You, of course, are utterly unable to explain WHY it does not work.

TO be clear, my point about your utter inability to make an argument, or even seem to understand the concept of a supporting argument,

is not because of your race. From my observations, it is normal behavior for LIBERALS.

I am judging you, and laughing at you, not because of your race, but because of your political ideology and your stupidity.

So, that is not "wacism" you fucking moron.
He cannot realize what he is, i mean he sees race every where he goes. A sad way to live.

Welcome to the reality of being black in America.
Live is how you live it, i don't see a race. I see people and judge a person how they live their life.

Bullshit. Anybody that has followed you on USMB knows that's bullshit. Racism is something that has been a way of life for black folks in this country since the first slaves stepped off the ship.

Hey, rightwinger, look at all the respect generations of white libs get. Consider this, in the context of your vision of the future.
Liberals like Jefferson, Franklin, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, JFK and Obama get?

Don't miss the point. Your vision of people all living in harmony, doesn't work if minorities dismiss all the efforts of making up for the sins of the past, but don't dismiss the sins of the past.

You're building a Hell on Earth, not a Utopia.
Easy for you to dismiss the sins that didn’t affect you

He has dismissed everything you stand for and everything that was done so that a diverse multicultural America could live together in peace and harmony.

And you want to ignore that, to attack me.

LOL!!!!
Walk a mile in their shoes and then get back to me that the struggle is over

Dude. You are encouraging a sense of racist Privilege and it is not going to go away until it blows up in their faces. And when it does it will be a problem for all of US.

And it is your "utopia" that it will bring down in flames.

Any Conservatives here ready to argue that Candace Owens is more qualified to be President than AOC?

View attachment 319079
She is qualified to be a Lewinsky, she thought by cancelling amazons tax break. Meant she had that money in the bank. Lol, at least Owens knows how goverment works.
I guess you can compare Candace Owens to Lewinsky. But at least Lewinsky had a real job. Something Owens lacks

So, a republican woman talks about running for office and you compare her to a woman famous only for giving a blow job?

Wasn’t my comparison.
Which office? No idea, but whatever it is...GOOD!!! Should piss off ol IM2, too. :D

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I’m now honestly considering running for office. Never had any desire to previously, but something changed in me last night. Had a conversation with my husband and I think it’s a plan.

Yea let's see where she runs, it won't be in a predominately black district. Republicans claim they will vote for someone black until they get in the voting booth, should be pretty comical to watch. Maybe she can call up Stacey Dash for some insight.
Like Mia Love who won her seat in a predominately white religious district. Beat out the old white dude as well. I would lay down money that Owens could beat any republican she ran against.

But she was elected. She was also the Mayor of Salt Lake no small accomplishment for a Black Female. Conservatives like Candace Owens I know that freaks people like yourself out, but its the truth. If she runs she will likely win.

Doesn't freak me out, we have had sellouts and boot licking Toms since the first slaves walked off the slave ships.
Well there it is. A Black person can't have any other thought in there head except for what is allowed by the Democratic party. Same as when the first slave walked off the ship.

Has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican, but you're a white dude so you don't have a clue.
Fuck you shit bird I I have mixed race kids and grandchildren and it has everything to do with Democrats, as your proved by calling Owens a sell out and a Tom. You are a fucking hypocrite.
I would call it waking up. Are you saying Black people can't make money as Liberals ?
Obama graduated at the top of his Harvard Law class and passed the bar. He was a lawyer before he entered politics

Yeah. Obama graduated Harvard Law. And then was surprised that the Court might rule against a popular law.

Top of his class.

THe fact that your response to normal partisan opposition, is to cry "Evul Wacism"

shows that you yourself, in your heart, believe that you can't compete on a level playfield.

Yea I remember when you Trump Humpers said the same thing about boot licking Omarosa until she turned on your God.

Your reaction reveals that you think Obama should be protected from the normal partisan opposition we republicans gave Bill Clinton.

I assume the reasoning would be, special treatment because of his race, ie standard lib racism.

You deny my point, that your desire for special treatment for Obama, shows that you realize he cannot compete on his own, on a level playing field.

TO be clear, my point about your utter inability to make an argument, or even seem to understand the concept of a supporting argument,

is not because of your race. From my observations, it is normal behavior for LIBERALS.

I am judging you, and laughing at you, not because of your race, but because of your political ideology and your stupidity.

He cannot realize what he is, i mean he sees race every where he goes. A sad way to live.

Live is how you live it, i don't see a race. I see people and judge a person how they live their life.

Bullshit. Anybody that has followed you on USMB knows that's bullshit. Racism is something that has been a way of life for black folks in this country since the first slaves stepped off the ship.

Hey, rightwinger, look at all the respect generations of white libs get. Consider this, in the context of your vision of the future.
Liberals like Jefferson, Franklin, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, JFK and Obama get?

Don't miss the point. Your vision of people all living in harmony, doesn't work if minorities dismiss all the efforts of making up for the sins of the past, but don't dismiss the sins of the past.

So you don’t treat blacks as equal? Interesting

I wonder how Candace will deflect away from this....

As much as it may delight the closet racists in the GOP to hear Candace tell them that she never encountered any race issues in her life....

She will have to explain why she asked the NAACP to help her sue her school over racial bullying....

"Scot X. Esdaile, the Connecticut NAACP president who helped Owens with her lawsuit, was shocked to hear Owens become a conservative. Esdaile told Mic in 2018, “We’re very saddened and disappointed in her. It seems to me that she’s now trying to play to a different type of demographic.” He also said, “It’s the same type of thing Clarence Thomas did. [Thomas] reaped all the benefits of affirmative action and then tried to roll over on it. It’s that kind of mentality and disrespect.” Owens now calls the NAACP “one of the worst groups for Black people,” even though the organization helped her win a racial discrimination lawsuit."

I thought the NAACP’s mission was to support the advancement of all colored people? What happens when a person of color becomes conservative? Are they no longer eligible for support from the NAACP?
NAACP defended Candace Owens when she needed it. Got her a $37,000 settlement

She threw them under the bus

As much as it may delight the closet racists in the GOP to hear Candace tell them that she never encountered any race issues in her life....

She will have to explain why she asked the NAACP to help her sue her school over racial bullying....

"Scot X. Esdaile, the Connecticut NAACP president who helped Owens with her lawsuit, was shocked to hear Owens become a conservative. Esdaile told Mic in 2018, “We’re very saddened and disappointed in her. It seems to me that she’s now trying to play to a different type of demographic.” He also said, “It’s the same type of thing Clarence Thomas did. [Thomas] reaped all the benefits of affirmative action and then tried to roll over on it. It’s that kind of mentality and disrespect.” Owens now calls the NAACP “one of the worst groups for Black people,” even though the organization helped her win a racial discrimination lawsuit."

I thought the NAACP’s mission was to support the advancement of all colored people? What happens when a person of color becomes conservative? Are they no longer eligible for support from the NAACP?

The lawsuit says she was being threatened by white boys. Like or dislike Owens, the mission of the NAACP is that they should assist her or any other person in that situation. Does that mean Owens is then forbiddened to disagree with the organization? If so, then you just validated my point that support from the NAACP is conditional.

View attachment 319079

Wasn’t my comparison.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Top of his class.

Really?

View attachment 319079

Wasn’t my comparison.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Top of his class.

Really?

Are you not equal?

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

High School graduate

Some impressive resume

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg have no college degrees.

Are they impressive enough for you?

Gates, Jobs and Zuckerberg had real jobs.

Candace Owens has never had one

None of them advanced beyond high school.

And here are a few more such losers:

John D. Rockefeller
Henry Ford
Richard Bronson

I guess Candace Owens should become a community organizer in order to have REAL job.

Or maybe a bartender.
They had real jobs
AOC has a job as a US Congresswoman

AOC didn't have a job as congresswoman before she got elected which means - apparently to you - that she didn't have a real job before being elected. So what's your point?

Candace Owens has never had one

What would you consider to be a "real" job for Owens?
She tended bar.

And?

Takes more skill than running Candace Owens scams

It also takes more skill than being an arrogant prick who thinks that college degrees define a person's value, character or abilities.
Medical boards seem to think so

What, that you're an arrogant prick?

College degrees are only as good as the people who have them and use them for what they were meant for. A degree in economics did not prepare AOC for a career in politics. She seems to think that righteous convictions are enough to get the job done but they are not. She is woefully naive and often doesn't think before she speaks.

Some would say that about Trump and maybe they're right. But that only goes to show that rashness and ignorance are no respecter of political parties.

Quite frankly, if Owens does get elected, I'm convinced that, at the very least, she'll do no better and no worse than AOC.
AOC has a degree from Boston University in Economics and Political Science graduating at the top of her class. She is both beautiful and smart.
This MAY be THE dumbest thing you've EVER posted, rw. Congratulations!

It is going to be hard for her to run for office. She is a Black woman that is trying to survive in a White Liberal's world.

1586226987361.png

The lawsuit says she was being threatened by white boys. Like or dislike Owens, the mission of the NAACP is that they should assist her or any other person in that situation. Does that mean Owens is then forbiddened to disagree with the organization? If so, then you just validated my point that support from the NAACP is conditional.
Owens claimed she was “traumatized” by the racist taunts of a 14 year old white boy.

10 years later she told Fox she had never experienced racism

Owens claimed she was “traumatized” by the racist taunts of a 14 year old white boy.

She also says regularly that she used to be a liberal and through the lens of a liberal, it does not take much for ANYTHING said to be construed as ‘racist’.

She also says regularly that she used to be a liberal and through the lens of a liberal, it does not take much for ANYTHING said to be construed as ‘racist’.
She was an anti-Trump liberal and then disappeared for six months and re-emerged as a far right conservative.

When and where did she say this? Do you have a link?

She was an anti-Trump liberal and then disappeared for six months and re-emerged as a far right conservative.

And? There were no complaints about Trump for YEARS from the Left when he was donating to Democrats and bashing Bush. That only started when he stood in the way of Hilary’s would-be coronation.

And? There were no complaints about Trump for YEARS from the Left when he was donating to Democrats and bashing Bush. That only started when he stood in the way of Hilary’s would-be coronation.
Actually there was........well, aside from the complaints the Dept Of Justice filed against him for housing discrimination.....

Now....as for Trump in past years -- how come none of you current day Trump sycophants didn't worship Trump back then when he was donating to Democrats and "bashing Bush"??

How come it took him jumping on the racist birther conspiracy for you dic suckers to start demanding he be president??

You own this moron......just like the previous moron you are still so butthurt about Trump bashing...

If she is, she is not alone. Morning Joe is just one example. Progs have no rules for living. And it destroys people. Social Justice run amok begats the extremism. Extremism begats the end of civility into anarchy

If she is, she is not alone. Morning Joe is just one example. Progs have no rules for living. And it destroys people. Social Justice run amok begats the extremism. Extremism begats the end of civility into anarchy
Joe isn't a progressive......he is a lifelong republican.....and he played a major part in helping your cult leader become president by fawning over him and giving him tons of free media coverage and softball interviews..

Show him some appreciation...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Why would I be pissed about this? I won't be voting for her. She won't be running in my state. If she was, I'd be the first to destroy her. What are you running for Spacey Gracie, the 100 meters?

Who told you that lie? Limbaugh? Levin? Savage? Spencer? Jerad Taylor? Hannity?

Joe isn't a progressive......he is a lifelong republican.....and he played a major part in helping your cult leader become president by fawning over him and giving him tons of free media coverage and softball interviews..

Show him some appreciation...
Funny. He does not sound like that on TV every morning. Trump's policies are not extreme. If you guys come back to power and do your massive tax raising as you usually do, the greatest underground economy in the history of mankind will start and/or become entrenched. In poverty areas there is a currency within the currency. Well that is what will happen with actual trade offs between people including talents. You are going to have to put your KGB agents every mile or so in every direction working in tandem with the people who will rat out their neighbors. Now they are Progs we can count on.

Forum List

Back