Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

What do you think happened to all those Southern Racists? Do you think they ceased to exist.

View attachment 580124
So what?

NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite-M.jpg

You mean dems like Robert byrd

he never left the dem party
Byrd spent his entire career supporting civil rights.

Strom Thrumond joined the GOP and spent his entire career opposing them... and after he died, we found out he raped his black maid.

and then after passing civil rights laws congress awarded black lawmakers a segregated racist organization of their very own called the Congressional Black Caucus

Uh, guy, there are a whole bunch of caucuses in Congress. Not just the black caucus.

LBJ never said that. No one is denying LBJ had racist tendencies, but he also recognized doing the right thing when that happened.

So LBJ signed the civil rights acts of 1964 and 1968, and the Southern Racists joined the GOP.

It's not about what I've been told. It's about what I see.

The south was once primarily democrat. Now it is primarily republican.

Now if you think I'm going to listen to a bunch of people who say 1-6 was not an insurrection try to tell me how there was no southern strategy, you think wrong.
Oh, I know you're not ever going to give up your dogma. You'll burst into flames.

She changes colour regularly. She used to be a Democrat and white. She's lowered her sites with you lot.
Which doesn't address the vitriol hurled at any black person who dares to voice anything contrary to the democrat party line.

Which doesn't address the vitriol hurled at any black person who dares to voice anything contrary to the democrat party line.

Well you would know. As a Republican it's bred into you to be racist.

She tested the water against AOC for a seat but retreated when the numbers didn't stack up. She is a typical big noise wannabe Republican looking for a free ride on the taxpayers. She's nothing.

Well you would know. As a Republican it's bred into you to be racist.

She tested the water against AOC for a seat but retreated when the numbers didn't stack up. She is a typical big noise wannabe Republican looking for a free ride on the taxpayers. She's nothing.
Wow, do you seriously not hear how stupid you sound when you say things like that?

No

byrd supported byrd

in the 30’s and 40’s he was kkk and then when the wind direction shifted so did he

Except the Wind didn't change direction until the 1960s... some would argue the winds have never changed. This country is as rotten and racist as it ever was. Some of you just traded in your sheets for a screen name.

Byrd disassociated himself with the Klan by the 1950's... long before that was a popular position.

I don't sound stupid. It's a fact. Republicans are racist and no amount of denying it will change that.
What sounds stupid is you denying it.
You are a racist.
You could attempt to prove that. I'll wait, for a while. And yes, you sound stupid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back