Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

You can click the link to get the FBI stats. Here is the summary of interest to this topic -

While blacks made up 52.5% of known murder offenders from 1980-2008, their percentage continues to inch upwards, reaching 55.9% in 2019:

2019 Murder OffendersTotalKnownBlack
or African
American
NonBlackUnknown
Total16,24511,4936,4255,0684,752
% of Known Offenders100.0%55.9%44.1%
% of Population13.4%86.6%
Black / Nonblack Ratio8.2
That means blacks were 8.2 times per capita as likely as a nonblack to be a known murder offender in 2019. (Due to continuing problems with how government agencies collect crime statistics, I’ve given up on figuring out rates for normal categories like non-Hispanic whites. But the big story with murders is blacks, so blacks vs. nonblacks will do.)

But nobody else ever mentions that blacks, at 13.4% of the population, make up now well over 50% of murder offenders. (In contrast, blacks wind up between 1/4th and 1/3rd of police killings.) So I guess the answer must be invisible Systemic Racism or something.

It isn't an arguable point. It's important because it has to be fixed, but you can't fix something that you don't acknowledge.
That math is racist.

Do you really know what a community organizer actually does? Or are you repeating racist crap from the fat guy roasting in hell at this moment.

She was picked by the guy who won the primary. That fact seems to escape you.

Dishonest...Thats the republican way.
Read Rules for Radicals to understand what communist org... community organizers do.

I dismiss her. Not worth the time and effort to listen to. Her skin color is irrelevant.

And yet, it is because of her skin color that you and your kind condemn her.

It's OK for a white man to hold and express the opinions that she does, but it upsets you greatly when a black woman expresses these same opinions.

It is truly amusing how your kind, in desperately trying to falsely accuse others of racism, cannot help continually expositing yourself as far worse racists than what you falsely accuse others of being.

Get lost, snowflake. You aren't saying the same thing when Joy Reid or Maxine Waters speak their mind. You call them "nasty" and all kindsa names.

I've never paid any attention to Ms. Reid, and in fact, am not sure I've ever heard of her or from her before.

As far as Ms. Waters, it has nothing to do with her skin color. One just needs to read or hear what she has had to say many times, to know that her mind and her soul are seriously fucked-up, and would equally be so if she were white, or green, or purple, or any other color.

It's OK for a white man to hold and express the opinions that she does, but it upsets you greatly when a black woman expresses these same opinions.

It is truly amusing how your kind, in desperately trying to falsely accuse others of racism, cannot help continually expositing yourself as far worse racists than what you falsely accuse others of being.
They are blatant racists who deny their obvious racism and try to project it onto others.

They are blatant racists who deny their obvious racism and try to project it onto others.

CaptainObvious.png

I've never paid any attention to Ms. Reid, and in fact, am not sure I've ever heard of her or from her before.

As far as Ms. Waters, it has nothing to do with her skin color. One just needs to read or hear what she has had to say many times, to know that her mind and her soul are seriously fucked-up, and would equally be so if she were white, or green, or purple, or any other color.
I can apply the same thinking to Candace Owens. ^Shrug^.

And only the actual fisherman knows what he REALLY wants. Those with their foil helmets securely in place on the river bank are only guessing because someone sold them a bill of goods when he said they could read minds. This is the problem with pretending you can read minds and you know what somebody is thinking, you don't. It doesn't matter how glossy the ad was in the back of the Spy vs Spy magazine.

Joe Biden says he wants to Build Back Better, but that's not what he's REALLY thinking. He REALLY just wants to turn America into a land of free diapers and pudding. See how that works?
He armed himself showing intent.
He traveled to a location he KNEW he would encounter "threats."
He found "threats" and acted.

We do not need to know the thoughts, we need only know he was acting with a criminal mind.

He armed himself showing intent.
He traveled to a location he KNEW he would encounter "threats."
He found "threats" and acted.

We do not need to know the thoughts, we need only know he was acting with a criminal mind.
Dildoalex, you are full of shit.

Does she count herself as part of that murderous number?

She can't stand back and say, "oh not me, I'm talking about those blacks over there".

That's the problem we already have racist whites doing it and now we have to deal with Uncle Tom black folks who want to be accepted by those same whites doing it to us as well.

No, you are.

Killing someone because of their race is a singular trait among Whites.

To deny is to lie but lying comes so easy to the MAGA fools because they follow their leader.
haha whites are the only race that has killed solely because of the victims race??? hahaah

let me guess you think slavery didn’t exist until the united states was formed too?? hahaha

Forum List

Back