Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

Sure it was.
He didn't go to Toledo to look for hot dogs, he went to a BLM protest looking for someone to kill.

That makes it racist no matter the race of his eventual victims.

When you go fishing you don't always catch what you REALLY want.
Are you still harping this crap?

On what basis do you claim Rittenhouse went there to hunt black people?

Do you really know what a community organizer actually does? Or are you repeating racist crap from the fat guy roasting in hell at this moment.

She was picked by the guy who won the primary. That fact seems to escape you.

Dishonest...Thats the republican way.
I equated Community Organizer with Real Estate Investor….. both being paths less traveled to the Oval Office compared to other Presidents. How is that racist? Put your card back in your pocket.

KKK accusation, bush league even for you.

and the tape showed he shot them in self defense.

Nothing was proven by the exoneration of those punks, the city wavered and punted.

They tape showed him gunning down three people, two of whom were unarmed.

The punks had a slam dunk case. Someone else's DNA was on inside her and that guy admitted he acted alone.

So, no witnesses.
No DNA linking the five boys to the crime
No identification by the victim
Questionable confessions obtained by duress in violation of their fifth and sixth amendment rights.
And- oh, yeah, another guy admitting he did it with his DNA in the victim.

Why, yes, the City was totally throwing in the towel!

They were punks, plenty of punks around of all races in the 80's in NYC.

Still waiting for you to stop posting so I can assume you keeled over and I can have a picnic.
You'll be waiting a long time, buddy.

By "punks" you mean "blacks", don't you?

You'll continue sucking Communist Chinese ass.

Yes, hey, when you guys talk about China's success, they are a fine example of Capitalism.
When you guys want to complain about their policies of, oh, doing the same shit we do in hunting down Muslim terrorists, they are "communists".

Sounds like you are a tad confused.

Translation: She's an intelligent black woman with great personal power and I'm scared of her.
She's a turned-conservative overnight hack who's pandering to white people with a soothing, reinforcing message.
She isn't intelligent, or very well spoken. She's confrontational, belligerent, and quite frankly, doesn't care about the larger issues.

I dismiss her. Not worth the time and effort to listen to. Her skin color is irrelevant.

Yes, hey, when you guys talk about China's success, they are a fine example of Capitalism.
When you guys want to complain about their policies of, oh, doing the same shit we do in hunting down Muslim terrorists, they are "communists".

Sounds like you are a tad confused.
Not at all. You're just not bright.

She's a turned-conservative overnight hack who's pandering to white people with a soothing, reinforcing message.
She isn't intelligent, or very well spoken. She's confrontational, belligerent, and quite frankly, doesn't care about the larger issues.

I dismiss her. Not worth the time and effort to listen to. Her skin color is irrelevant.
Black woman who speaks her mind is confrontational and belligerent. Got it.

Translation: She scares me!

Feminazi beta boy. They got you where they want you.

Black woman who speaks her mind is confrontational and belligerent. Got it.

Translation: She scares me!

Feminazi beta boy. They got you where they want you.
Get lost, snowflake. You aren't saying the same thing when Joy Reid or Maxine Waters speak their mind. You call them "nasty" and all kindsa names. :)
Because they don't project a message of comfort to those of you in Alt-Right Nation.
Translation=>Candace Owens makes me feel good about my prejudices.

Get lost, snowflake. You aren't saying the same thing when Joy Reid or Maxine Waters speak their mind. You call them "nasty" and all kindsa names. :)
Because they don't project a message of comfort to those of you in Alt-Right Nation.
Translation=>Candace Owens makes me feel good about my prejudices.

New Topics

Forum List

Back