Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

You can click the link to get the FBI stats. Here is the summary of interest to this topic -

While blacks made up 52.5% of known murder offenders from 1980-2008, their percentage continues to inch upwards, reaching 55.9% in 2019:

2019 Murder OffendersTotalKnownBlack
or African
American
NonBlackUnknown
Total16,24511,4936,4255,0684,752
% of Known Offenders100.0%55.9%44.1%
% of Population13.4%86.6%
Black / Nonblack Ratio8.2
That means blacks were 8.2 times per capita as likely as a nonblack to be a known murder offender in 2019. (Due to continuing problems with how government agencies collect crime statistics, I’ve given up on figuring out rates for normal categories like non-Hispanic whites. But the big story with murders is blacks, so blacks vs. nonblacks will do.)

But nobody else ever mentions that blacks, at 13.4% of the population, make up now well over 50% of murder offenders. (In contrast, blacks wind up between 1/4th and 1/3rd of police killings.) So I guess the answer must be invisible Systemic Racism or something.

It isn't an arguable point. It's important because it has to be fixed, but you can't fix something that you don't acknowledge.
But your use of math is disinenuous. And unkown murders mean that more non blacks whites could be added to the total.

Blacks are 13 percent of the population. That 13 percent equals 47 million people.

Your chart shows that 6,425 blacks were known offenders. That is not 13 percent of the population. It's less than 1 100th's of 1 percent. Then you have 4,700 unknowns which given the population percentages, you add about 3,200 to the non white total and things change. Furthermore your dishonest use of numbers cites blacks and non whites whit decreases the ratio of whites. You gave up on whites citing problems with government agencies but the government information on blacks was good enough for you.

Funny how that happens here so frequently.

Your post is the evidence of the real problem. The real problem is the denial by whites like yourself of the violence in your community. You guys are the ones who fail to see the problem.

"I didn't hide anything and when we tally the total numbers of murders that have occurred in America whites have an insurmountable lead. But your racist delusions allows you to ignore reality.

According to the FBI, No race commits more violence than whites and both races commit about the same numbers of murders."

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/which-race-commits-the-most-murders.934894/page-2

Talk about being disingenuous, you people make up 12% of the population. Whitey makes up 76%. This makes a Groid liar.

It can be misused to support bigoted claims. The proof is the consistent reliance your side has with the 13 percent lie. I understand percentages very well. What you don't seem to understand is the numbers those percentages represent.
So quote where I said anything like that. I’ll wait.

and no you dont understand percentages

you are the one unwilling to discuss the issues..

she has repeatedly discussed the issues. You don’t want to discuss them because it’s your party the demaklan that’s caused them and wants to keep them in place
Repeating the same lies over and over trying to force belief is not discussing.

It is, however, the core of yours and Hitler's beliefs.

Statistical outliers.
ROTFL! Capitalist society is competitive. Not everyone of every race will get wealthy or hold important positions.
Very few whites graduate law school and become judges. Only a few whites like Thomas Edison ,Jonas Salk, Albert Einstein, Enrico Fermi or Isaac Newton or can become great scientists. Did I forget Marconi, who invented wireless telegraph? Most whites will earn a good living without becoming very wealthy and we have a huge middle class. We also have a large Black middle class. They become physicians like my boss years ago or lawyers. You said no Blacks could be successful, and that was a LIE.

You said a race murder, yet the race of both attackers and defender are the same. It was not a race murder.
Sure it was.
He didn't go to Toledo to look for hot dogs, he went to a BLM protest looking for someone to kill.

That makes it racist no matter the race of his eventual victims.

When you go fishing you don't always catch what you REALLY want.

Repeating the same lies over and over trying to force belief is not discussing.

It is, however, the core of yours and Hitler's beliefs.
what’s the lie? from xiden’s doj? we are merely repeating the numbers they provide

are they lying? why?

You still want to pawn off bigot math.

Blacks are 13 percent of the population but 39 percent of those killed by police. But when that's mentioned we get more whites are shot by police. You racists are mental infants. You will try anything to have your way.. So if more whites are shot by police, using the same rationale, more whites commit crimes.

The fact remains that a small number of people actually commit crimes in this country and logically if you want to talk about probability, the fact there are more whites here means that the probability of a crime being committed by whites is far larger than anyone else. The fact that 5 times more whites live hete than blacks is no excuse. The racist claim about black crime rates rest on a false premise. That premise is if both populations were equal black crime would be astronomical. This premise misses the wholesale changes to America society if blacks and whites had equal numbes.
Really? He was giving us actual statistics, not predictions or forecasts. You have a reading problem.

If that was the case, blacks would be equally represented in every institution in this system, have the same number of businesses and available jobs, the same number of college grads, and the same amount of money. To think that with all the societal changes that occur if our populations were the same that the only difference would be that blacks would commit 5 times more crime at the current rate is pure d, stump stupid, racist lunacy.

I get it. You want a quota system where every award and success is designed to ensure that Blacks are equal in everything whether they are qualified or capable of doing the job or not. That was Affirmative Action and we did that by law for more than 30 years until the Courts decided it was unconstitutional and stopped it.
Obviously 30 years of preference and freebies is not enough for you. Guess what? Many ethnic groups started poor and succeeded without racial preferences.
Jews did not get them and neither did the Irish or Italians.

Pictured, people who thought the exonerations were bullshit. Are you the fifth one from the left, Marty?

View attachment 572754

The problem was, these people didn't get a fair trial. They were coerced into confessions, there were no witnesses, no videotape, no DNA evidence, etc.

You know, as opposed to Rittenhouse, who was caught on tape shooting people.

Now, sure, if you are a barbaric person calling for executions for crimes where no one dies, you are in your rights to do so, but when it is PROVEN the guys you called for to be executed didn't do it, you should really apologize if you are a decent person.

Oh, wait. We are talking about Trump and his supporters.

KKK accusation, bush league even for you.

and the tape showed he shot them in self defense.

Nothing was proven by the exoneration of those punks, the city wavered and punted.

Right... we should totally convict people for "being in the wrong place". If you are anything less than an honor student, it's okay if the cops shoot you..

Oh, wait, sometimes they'll shoot you even if you are an honor student.

Good point. The GOP is happy to trot out these people and discard them just as fast.

Hey, remember Alan Keyes? You know, the guy they trotted out as a "Black Conservative" in 2000 before he became a greasy smear on Obama's path to the Presidency... Haven't heard much from him lately.

Herman Cain was discarded, waved his arms up and down at a Trump Rally trying to get attention and caught Covid. The Irony Meter went off the charts.

Then you have Ben Carson.... once you get past his history of using government programs to get ahead, only to turn around and denounce them... he's been largely forgotten.

So Ms. Owens should realize she has a limited shelf life...

They were punks, plenty of punks around of all races in the 80's in NYC.

Still waiting for you to stop posting so I can assume you keeled over and I can have a picnic.

Sure it was.
He didn't go to Toledo to look for hot dogs, he went to a BLM protest looking for someone to kill.

That makes it racist no matter the race of his eventual victims.

When you go fishing you don't always catch what you REALLY want.
And only the actual fisherman knows what he REALLY wants. Those with their foil helmets securely in place on the river bank are only guessing because someone sold them a bill of goods when he said they could read minds. This is the problem with pretending you can read minds and you know what somebody is thinking, you don't. It doesn't matter how glossy the ad was in the back of the Spy vs Spy magazine.

Joe Biden says he wants to Build Back Better, but that's not what he's REALLY thinking. He REALLY just wants to turn America into a land of free diapers and pudding. See how that works?

Really? He was giving us actual statistics, not predictions or forecasts. You have a reading problem.

I get it. You want a quota system where every award and success is designed to ensure that Blacks are equal in everything whether they are qualified or capable of doing the job or not. That was Affirmative Action and we did that by law for more than 30 years until the Courts decided it was unconstitutional and stopped it.
Obviously 30 years of preference and freebies is not enough for you. Guess what? Many ethnic groups started poor and succeeded without racial preferences.
Jews did not get them and neither did the Irish or Italians.
Actually he was not giving stats and when you run your mouth as you have done in the last paragraph understand that is exactly what white gave themselves. All the groups you talk about got the racial preference of being white.

ROTFL! Capitalist society is competitive. Not everyone of every race will get wealthy or hold important positions.
Very few whites graduate law school and become judges. Only a few whites like Thomas Edison ,Jonas Salk, Albert Einstein, Enrico Fermi or Isaac Newton or can become great scientists. Did I forget Marconi, who invented wireless telegraph? Most whites will earn a good living without becoming very wealthy and we have a huge middle class. We also have a large Black middle class. They become physicians like my boss years ago or lawyers. You said no Blacks could be successful, and that was a LIE.
Keep whitesplainin Vik.

The facts are the facts.

Forum List

Back