Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

Sure she does. Aside from being educated and having a ton of common sense, she is also black.

Pretty sure that qualifies her to opine on the subject and her opinion has a lot more merit than your hate filled rhetoric.
Facts aren't hate and repeating the racist drivel you believe is neither a show of common sense or education. What I have said has far more merit because it is true. Owens has no qualifications other than being black with an anti black opinion. And for those like you, that's all the qualification she needs.

Ummm...I'm curious who you believe she thinks she's owned by.

Is it perhaps the party that believes black people can succeed on their own without help? How does that work?

Odd, then, how you keep insisting black people are victims.
Democrats belive that blacks deserve as much help as whites have been given. Republicans lie to themselves as you have done here.

Owens is a house slave on the republican plantation.

hahaha she’s repeating data collected by the DOJ on homicide stats

The fact you are ignoring that, and using racist comments to attack the message is typical demaklan tactics

The reality of American history shows us that whites have murdered far more people. RepubliKKKlans try ignoring that fact.

Does anybody with a pulse not know that the "black community" is a problem? Violent, ignorant, aggressive. Until the actual problem is identified by everyone publicly (we all know what it is), there will be no solutions, and Marxist crap will advance.

You may be pissed at Democrats, but you keep voting for them.

And Democrats know you will.

You're being played, chump.
I certainly won't be voting for any candidate support by republicans such as the members of this forum. If I fell for that, THEN I would be getting played.

Does anybody with a pulse not know that the "black community" is a problem? Violent, ignorant, aggressive. Until the actual problem is identified by everyone publicly (we all know what it is), there will be no solutions, and Marxist crap will advance.

Wrong. Whites like you are the problem. Everything you say about blacks, multiply it by 5 and you get the white community.

There is no victimhood fetish in the black community.
Funny, that’s all low IQ racists like you and super dumb bro cry about all the time. How “whitey held you down” and everything is “whitey’s fault”. Owens is successful and educated and speaks the truth that people like you don’t want to hear.

Meister said:
She's educated, IM2. I'm pretty sure I know what your racist ass has done "pertaining to a serious issue". All you have done is run your racist mouth, Dude.
Old school players weren't subjected to...... :auiqs.jpg:. What an idiot, but your posts prove that. Jordan is a top 'individual' player. But, the ego, dude, the ego.
I will always go with the 'team' concept with a 'team' sport.

No Owens is not educated. Furthermore she's the one whose done nothing but run his mouth.

I have nothing to do with racism, but I damn sure aren't going to let you racists run your mouths without giving you back what you give.

All top athletes have that ego. It's called believing in yourself. Ask Larry Bird who talked shit nonstop during games. If a black player did that whites like you would whine aout taunting.

Jordan was a team player. He lead the league in scoring and was on the all defensive team. Look at his stats. Then shut the fuck up.

Meister said:
She's educated, IM2. I'm pretty sure I know what your racist ass has done "pertaining to a serious issue". All you have done is run your racist mouth, Dude.
Old school players weren't subjected to...... :auiqs.jpg:. What an idiot, but your posts prove that. Jordan is a top 'individual' player. But, the ego, dude, the ego.
I will always go with the 'team' concept with a 'team' sport.

No Owens is not educated. Furthermore she's the one whose done nothing but run his mouth.

I have nothing to do with racism, but I damn sure aren't going to let you racists run your mouths without giving you back what you give.

All top athletes have that ego. It's called believing in yourself. Ask Larry Bird who talked shit nonstop during games. If a black player did that whites like you would whine aout taunting.

Jordan was a team player. He lead the league in scoring and was on the all defensive team. Look at his stats. Then shut the fuck up.
Again showing that you’re racist, uneducated, and a misogynist to boot. News flash. Owens is a she, not a he. You are one of the biggest racists here. Now YOU can shut the fuck up racist.

Funny, that’s all low IQ racists like you and super dumb bro cry about all the time. How “whitey held you down” and everything is “whitey’s fault”. Owens is successful and educated and speaks the truth that people like you don’t want to hear.

The facts of history show us what whites have done. Owens is a dumb ass house slave for white racists who will be disposed of like Omarosa was when they are done using her. There is nothing sucessful about anybody black when losers like you sing their praises. If Owens spoke truth, I'd be saying so. What the truth for blacks is to you and to somebody black and conscious are 2 different things

Again showing that you’re racist, uneducated, and a misogynist to boot. News flash. Owens is a she, not a he. You are one of the biggest racists here. Now YOU can shut the fuck up racist.

"No Owens is not educated. Furthermore she's the one whose done nothing but run his mouth."

I know Candice Owens is a woman dipshit. It's obvious this is a typo. But hey when you can't win a debate, look for anything. I laugh when you racists call me a racist.

Facts aren't hate and repeating the racist drivel you believe is neither a show of common sense or education. What I have said has far more merit because it is true. Owens has no qualifications other than being black with an anti black opinion. And for those like you, that's all the qualification she needs.
safe_image-Th.gif

How is she NOT qualified? What would you accept as qualifications for Ms. Owens to articulately express her opinion, supported by verifiable facts from reliable sources? Please be specific and leave your name-calling and spin behind. My guess is that you can't do it! Like all the other race-baiters, you can't dispute the facts being presented, so you childishly attack messenger.

As you know, Hunter Biden was given a seat on the board of directors of an oil and gas company in Ukraine. He's being paid millions a year. What are his qualifications?

Specifically, in your opinion what "qualifications" do I need to post these facts?

Black%20Family%20collapse-S.jpg

The reality of American history shows us that whites have murdered far more people. RepubliKKKlans try ignoring that fact.
well that a giant duh! there are more white people in this country

but that is not what she said, she repeatedly the data from the doj talker currently, that african americans kill and commit far more violent crime as a percentage of population

try and actually read what she said

well that a giant duh! there are more white people in this country

but that is not what she said, she repeatedly the data from the doj talker currently, that african americans kill and commit far more violent crime as a percentage of population

try and actually read what she said
Sorry but when whites started killing there weren't more of them here and no matter how many are here you do get to kill more people because there are more of you. I know what Owens said, and she is repeating white nonsense when you do the math with the numbers the percentages represent. The DOJ provides those number just as well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back