Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

I find it interesting that you claim racism is, "the belief than an entire race has certain inherent traits", yet had no answer when I noted correctly that descendants of slaves can be in every appearance white and should therefore get reparations money while a descendant of African immigrants who arrived here as free people should not. That would mean that you think being black means you exhibit "certain inherent traits". You can feel free to point out where I displayed a belief that "an entire race has certain inherent traits".

You want don't like BLM protests being considered violent because some of them didn't turn into riots, but won't say that TRUMP! rallies are mostly peaceful even though only ONE turned into a riot.

I'm surprised that you allow anyone to keep you "in your place". I would have thought the black community was long past that. Why do you allow anyone to keep you down?
I find it interesting that you want to compare people who are related to slaves through rape as descendants of slaves. You and others keep arguing the slavery thinh but that white descendant was not excluded from government programs, jobs, housing, equal pay, or equal education after slavery ended.

Pretty much none of that matters, as long as, she is attacking black.
True. But these guys are trying to tell us how we oppose her because she's educated and sucessful. What the reality shows is a loser who got mad because liberals wouldn't fund her social autospy website.

I find it interesting that you want to compare people who are related to slaves through rape as descendants of slaves. You and others keep arguing the slavery thinh but that white descendant was not excluded from government programs, jobs, housing, equal pay, or equal education after slavery ended.
I'm simply pointing out that a freed slave who voluntarily had children with a white person (no rape involved so you can drop that canard) produces descendants of slaves. If those descendants only produce children with white people, by this time they will be for all appearances white, yet still descendants of slaves. I DO argue the slavery thing because reparations is pitched to us as a response to, wait for it....SLAVERY. If it's not, then be honest and tell us what it really is. Then we can talk about it rationally instead of emotionally.

The way you are pitching it right now, it's more of a payout to dark-skinned people that has little to no relation to slavery. If you want it to be about slavery then I am correct, white people who are descendants of slaves would be due reparations while very dark skinned descendants of free African immigrants would not be. If you want it to be about more than slavery, say so clearly.

Okay, I used to joke the reason why most people don't trust so-called Black Conservatives is because most of them are pathetic sellouts who make money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

Or "Those other negroes sure be shiftless, boss." Over the top, but it made the point.

And then Candace Owens comes along and prove me right.

Ms Owens, also downplaying the deaths of George Floyd and the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse as issues of racial injustice, alleged that “Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate”.

“Dumerica,” Rick Rosner, a man who has the world’s second highest IQ, added, before describing Ms Owens as “sleazy” and one of many “evil grifters preaching at couchbrains and gullibles”.

“What we’re seeing here is just evil. Pure evil,” Charles Johnson, an American blogger and former jazz guitarist added in a tweet. “I honestly don’t know how people like this sleep at night.”

The admonishment of the 32-year-old came after she told Mr Carlson that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”.
Statistics and facts back her up, but we all know you don't do facts.

I'm simply pointing out that a freed slave who voluntarily had children with a white person (no rape involved so you can drop that canard) produces descendants of slaves. If those descendants only produce children with white people, by this time they will be for all appearances white, yet still descendants of slaves. I DO argue the slavery thing because reparations is pitched to us as a response to, wait for it....SLAVERY. If it's not, then be honest and tell us what it really is. Then we can talk about it rationally instead of emotionally.

The way you are pitching it right now, it's more of a payout to dark-skinned people that has little to no relation to slavery. If you want it to be about slavery then I am correct, white people who are descendants of slaves would be due reparations while very dark skinned descendants of free African immigrants would not be. If you want it to be about more than slavery, say so clearly.
The only one talking about this emotionally is you. Your claim proves it. Facts shows that consensual sex between master and slave was basically non existent. I am talking to you based on fact, that is rational. Your claim, based on evidence written by slaves themselves, is not.

And do not pretend this was the only person this happened to. Dred Scott v. Sandford made raping slaves legal because blacks had no rights. That is the reality here, there is nothing emotional about it aside from the realization that these atrocities were allowed by our government.

Rape was routinely done. You really need to do the research on this. And the fact is, that reparations have not been pitched just for slavery, but that's the defense whites who oppoose reparations use to argue. Whites who are descendants of slaves who were not enslaved are not going to be owed reparations if it was just about slavery. Because they charge would be against the United States government and that government protected whites who owned slaves, fucked their slaves and then produced children as a result. Reparations is not a payout. For reparations to take place there was some suffering done that has cause huge harm. The U.S. government continued committing human rights violations against blacks long after slavery ended. Therefore the demand for reparations does not even have to include slavery.

The only one talking about this emotionally is you. Your claim proves it. Facts shows that consensual sex between master and slave was basically non existent. I am talking to you based on fact, that is rational. Your claim, based on evidence written by slaves themselves, is not.

And do not pretend this was the only person this happened to. Dred Scott v. Sandford made raping slaves legal because blacks had no rights. That is the reality here, there is nothing emotional about it aside from the realization that these atrocities were allowed by our government.

Rape was routinely done. You really need to do the research on this. And the fact is, that reparations have not been pitched just for slavery, but that's the defense whites who oppoose reparations use to argue. Whites who are descendants of slaves who were not enslaved are not going to be owed reparations if it was just about slavery. Because they charge would be against the United States government and that government protected whites who owned slaves, fucked their slaves and then produced children as a result. Reparations is not a payout. For reparations to take place there was some suffering done that has cause huge harm. The U.S. government continued committing human rights violations against blacks long after slavery ended. Therefore the demand for reparations does not even have to include slavery.
Ah, good, you're coming around then to what you really want, which is government recompense for perceived wrong. You're still, though, arguing something that I clearly am not. I was talking about a freed slave who had children with a white person, and those offspring having children with white people until modern day. Need I repeat this endlessly? No rape involved, no slaves involved. Do you understand that?

Shut the fuck up Jethro. Go to your double ott spy class.

Say hi to your governor for me. He wants his sheet starched and EXTRA white for this weekend, so hop to it!

1638484809408.png

Ah, good, you're coming around then to what you really want, which is government recompense for perceived wrong. You're still, though, arguing something that I clearly am not. I was talking about a freed slave who had children with a white person, and those offspring having children with white people until modern day. Need I repeat this endlessly? No rape involved, no slaves involved. Do you understand that?
A freed slave is not a slave.

Spoken like a man who has never gone to bed hungry at night. Come on, reading the threads of right wingers on this board, who just sit out here all day polishing their guns and fantasizing about shooting people, the only thing that does keep you from being more murderous is you have too much too lose.

Or completely out of context, which is what you do when reassuring racists that their racism is okay.

Spoken like a guy who has insurance that covers mental health issues.

WP Racists wouldn't be concerned about it, they would cheer it on.

When you whine about context it just shows you can't counter the facts in the statement.

And as usual you are a lazy fuck.

What qualifications do you have?
Bachelors Degree
Masters degree

both in sociology.

30 years of work in the black community and other low to moderate income communites.
25 years of those 30 at executive level positions in the Non profit sector.

Owens has zero education or experience working on issues impactng the black community yet you idiots follow her like shes has done something only because she says what you want to hear from a black person about black people.

Of course, just look at who is defending her. That tells you all you need to know. She will be like Omarosa Manigault-Newman when they turn on her.
Exactly. She'll go running back to the hood talking about how whites are now oppressing her hoping to get support. If she is anywhere near me when that time comes I got 2 words for her and they start with F and Y. And it damn sure won't be a proposition for sex.

A freed slave is not a slave.
Then any children he has after he's freed are not descendants of slaves. Is that where you're headed? Think about it.

IOW, there's a young male slave freed at the age of 15. Would you say that his children, born in freedom, are descendants of slaves? I would, and they would be so no matter the color of their skin. Let's put it this way, Elizabeth Warren likes to claim she is Native American because (she says) there is a Native American somewhere in her ancestry. Is she wrong because she looks like any other white person? If she's right, then anyone, black or white, who has somewhere in their family tree a former slave can claim to be a descendant of slaves.

I am not a racist. Candace Owens is not educated. I helped built 3 organizatios, wrote and implementented a strategic plan for our state pertaining to a serious issue, fought city governments in 3 cities that help get funding for programs that have helped at least 100,000 people. That's just 3 things. I could keep going. You don't know shit about me and you assume based on a racist belief created by right wing extremists. All Owens has done is run her mouth. Old school players were not subject to 24/7 scrutiny. Jordan is the greatest ever to pljay basketball.
She's educated, IM2. I'm pretty sure I know what your racist ass has done "pertaining to a serious issue". All you have done is run your racist mouth, Dude.
Old school players weren't subjected to...... :auiqs.jpg:. What an idiot, but your posts prove that. Jordan is a top 'individual' player. But, the ego, dude, the ego.
I will always go with the 'team' concept with a 'team' sport.

Yeah right. I'm the one in a majority white frum taking on racists while you will never enter a majority black forum to express your beliefs about blacks.

Too funny you are still the biggest racist here and you are still afraid of me. With good reason.

Bachelors Degree
Masters degree

both in sociology.

30 years of work in the black community and other low to moderate income communites.
25 years of those 30 at executive level positions in the Non profit sector.

Owens has zero education or experience working on issues impactng the black community yet you idiots follow her like shes has done something only because she says what you want to hear from a black person about black people.

What difference have you made with that education? With all of you "educated" people around, why do there continue to be issues in the black community.

Seems you all should have solved this already.

Forum List

Back