Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

I am right. That's all. What qualifications does Owens have? She dropped out of college. She has not held any important job. She has no known expertise. All she has is brown skin and a willingness to say bad things about black people.

Calm down, Remus. According to your master Joe Biden, Candace Owens isn't even black, so what do you have to complain about?

And therein lies your problem. You can't allow people to have individual opinions, they all have to fit inside your rigid little boxes. I ask inconvenient questions and point out inconvenient things about reparations so you say I'm a racist. Candace says things you don't like to hear so you say she's an idiot (but you can't refute what she says). You rail against what the white man has done to the black man but refuse to acknowledge that legal barriers have been lifted and attitudes continue to change for the better. Your only solution to problems faced by the black community is reparations. When confronted with hard data about crime and broken family issues, you ignore it and blame the white man. All of these things point to only one conclusion, you don't want a serious discussion about race in America today, you just want to rant about the white man and demand reparations.

I tell you I have a lot of sympathy for the way black men are unfairly treated by law enforcement, but when I say the violence done by BLM is not a good way to bring about positive change, you say I'm a racist. I defend a man who defended himself against attack by other white men, but because the other white men were rioting under the guise of protest against police injustice, you say I'm a racist.

Calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist, an idiot or a sell-out doesn't increase the credibility of what you say, it only makes you look petty and closeminded.
Drop that silly claim. I call people racists who have racist beliefs.

I have the same right to denounce people like Owens as you do white liberals. The difference is that what white liberals say regarding race is based on fact. Owens is full of shit. This belief by those like you that blacks are forrced to all think the same is a racist lie made up by right wing whites. Every black person in this country faces racism from whites. Owens has and continues to face it. She filed a suit for what she now callhs victimhood and was given 37,500 dollars, which according to those like you was money awarded for being black. I say you are a racist because of your posts. You and others here have been shown that most of the violence in the Floyd protests were done by white counterprotesters who opposed BLM yet you ignorantly keep talking about BLM and violence.

Candace Owens is literally a sellout. She gets paid to stand up before people making comments about blacks that would be considered virulent racism if spoken by someone white. What she is doing makes blacks less safe and continues keeping America divided. You defend her only because she say what you believe and you can use what she says then claim how you're not racist because a black person says the same thing.

White grievance politics is based on nothing. Our grievances are based on legitimatre claims supported by fact. You know what replacement theory racism is and whites are not being replaced.
Hold on a minute….while you’re bitching about 50 year old shit aren’t black folks TODAY raping and killing white folks at an extremely lopsided rate?
Aren’t white folks TODAY funding black folks at an extremely lopsided rate?
Aren’t white folks TODAY funding law enforcement, jails and prisons that are only needed due to black conduct?
Are you sure white folks don’t have a legitimate grievance?

You know what replacement theory racism is and whites are not being replaced.
Have you ever been to Mexifornia, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico or Texas?
You could spend an entire day in some cities and not hear english spoken.

The absent black father is a myth... unmarried does not mean fatherless. No more than those white people who get divorced, anyway.
Prove it, you cannot. However, I can prove that it is NOT a myth.

You, along with your other far-left racists here refuse to acknowledge the problem. Given that you're all living in a fantasy world if you refuse to acknowledge the problem, how do you ever expect to solve the problem? You can't, but then the far-left does not want solutions, they want power.

A MINORITY VIEW
BY WALTER E. WILLIAMS
RELEASE: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2005, AND THEREAFTER
AMMUNITION FOR POVERTY PIMPS

In the wake of Hurricane Katrina's destruction of New Orleans, President Bush gave America's poverty pimps and race hustlers new ammunition. The president said, "As all of us saw on television, there is also some deep, persistent poverty in this region as well. And that poverty has roots in a history of racial discrimination, which cut off generations from the opportunity of America. We have a duty to confront this poverty with bold action."

The president's espousing such a vision not only supplies ammunition to poverty pimps and race hustlers, it focuses attention away from the true connection between race and poverty.

Though I grow weary of pointing it out, let's do it again. Let's examine some numbers readily available from the Census Bureau's 2004 Current Population Survey and ask some questions. There's one segment of the black population that suffers only a 9.9 percent poverty rate, and only 13.7 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. There's another segment that suffers a 39.5 percent poverty rate, and 58.1 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. Among whites, one segment suffers a 6 percent poverty rate, and only 9.9 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. The other segment suffers a 26.4 percent poverty rate, and 52 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. What do you think distinguishes the high and low poverty populations among blacks?

Would you buy an explanation that it's because white people practice discrimination against one segment of the black population and not the other or one segment had a history of slavery and not the other? You'd have to be a lunatic to buy such an explanation. The only distinction between both the black and white populations is marriage -- lower poverty in married-couple families.

In 1960, only 28 percent of black females ages 15 to 44 were never married and illegitimacy among blacks was 22 percent. Today, the never-married rate is 56 percent and illegitimacy stands at 70 percent. If today's black family structure were what it was in 1960, the overall black poverty rate would be in or near single digits. The weakening of the black family structure, and its devastating consequences, have nothing to do with the history of slavery or racial discrimination.

Dr. Charles Murray, an American Enterprise Institute scholar, argues in an article titled "Rediscovering the Underclass" in the Institute's On the Issues series (October 2005) that self-destructive behavior has become the hallmark of the underclass. He says that unemployment in the underclass is not caused by the lack of jobs but by the inability to get up every morning and go to work. In 1954, the percentage of black males, age 20 to 24, not looking for work was nine percent. In 1999, it rose to 30 percent, and that was at a time when employers were beating the bushes for employees. Murray adds that "the statistical reality is that people who get into the American job market and stay there seldom remain poor unless they do something self-destructive.

I share Murray's sentiment expressed at the beginning of his article where he says, "Watching the courage of ordinary low-income people as they deal with the aftermath of Katrina and Rita, it is hard to decide which politicians are more contemptible -- Democrats who are rediscovering poverty and blaming it on George W. Bush, or Republicans who are rediscovering poverty and claiming that the government can fix it." Since President Johnson's War on Poverty, controlling for inflation, the nation has spent $9 trillion on about 80 anti-poverty programs. To put that figure in perspective, last year's U.S. GDP was $11 trillion; $9 trillion exceeds the GDP of any nation except the U.S. Hurricanes Katrina and Rita uncovered the result of the War on Poverty -- dependency and self-destructive behavior.

Guess what the president [President George Walker Bush] and politicians from both parties are asking the American people to do? If you said, "Enact programs that will sustain and enhance dependency," go to the head of the class.

Ammunition for poverty pimps.

Drop that silly claim. I call people racists who have racist beliefs.

I have the same right to denounce people like Owens as you do white liberals. The difference is that what white liberals say regarding race is based on fact. Owens is full of shit. This belief by those like you that blacks are forrced to all think the same is a racist lie made up by right wing whites. Every black person in this country faces racism from whites. Owens has and continues to face it. She filed a suit for what she now callhs victimhood and was given 37,500 dollars, which according to those like you was money awarded for being black. I say you are a racist because of your posts. You and others here have been shown that most of the violence in the Floyd protests were done by white counterprotesters who opposed BLM yet you ignorantly keep talking about BLM and violence.

Candace Owens is literally a sellout. She gets paid to stand up before people making comments about blacks that would be considered virulent racism if spoken by someone white. What she is doing makes blacks less safe and continues keeping America divided. You defend her only because she say what you believe and you can use what she says then claim how you're not racist because a black person says the same thing.
Except that I have not claimed that I'm not racist "because a black person says the same thing". Doubt me, look it up. I say that black people are expected to say only certain things because it's true. Whenever a black person deviates from the accepted rhetoric, he/she is castigated as an "Uncle Tom", a "sell-out", an "Oreo", and so on by both white and black liberals, and face more vitriol than a white person saying the same things. You are free to denounce Candace all you want, but you have to realize that your relentless attacks on her for being black and saying things you don't like is not at all convincing. It makes you look exactly like what I've been saying, that to you there is only one set of rhetoric that a black person, and especially a black woman, is allowed to say without being attacked racially.

You say I'm a racist because of my posts while my posts do not reflect that. I challenge you on things you say but I don't insult you because of your skin color or your heritage. There's a difference, and to lump all disagreement into a "racism" bucket is disingenuous. You should be able to handle criticism without yelling "RACIST" every time you encounter it.

Of course I talk about BLM and violence because:

1. Multiple BLM protests and rallies have broken out into violence. That alone would be enough for you to jump in with both feet criticizing a remotely rightwing group. If only one TRUMP! rally turned into a riot, would you press the point that almost ALL TRUMP! rallies are peaceful? I don't think so.

2. BLM is not denouncing the violence and does not shut down protests and rallies when they turn violent. If they really wanted things to be as peaceful as possible, wouldn't they say it loudly and publicly so everyone knows that if they are affiliated with BLM in any way they are to avoid violence? I would expect protestors that truly wanted to avoid violence to be the Kyle Rittenhouses at the protests, to be the ones putting OUT the fires, not the ones starting them, to be the ones standing in front of police officers to help protect them from the mob, NOT being the mob trying to kill them. That's not what I'm seeing. Actions speak louder than words. Case in point, the TEA Party rallies were famous for leaving their gathering places cleaner than they found them by simply picking up the trash. BLM, not so much.

So if you want all that to be enough to call me a racist, so be it. Your mind is made up and nothing is going to change it.

A racist depiction.

Owens is completely wrong about everything she says, but you think she is intelligent because you can quote her to cover for your racism.
A racist depiction? Are you saying that lady is a racist? She said it, not me.
I don't think you like an educated Black female that bitch slaps everything
you stand for, IM2.
Now get on with your racists remarks. Oh, and Labron still sucks.

You're weak minded.
Yeah right. I'm the one in a majority white frum taking on racists while you will never enter a majority black forum to express your beliefs about blacks.

Fox cable news is one who never mentions:

From the article.

The far-right commentator was speaking on Tucker Carlson Tonight when she said Democrats had downplayed the arrest of a Black man, 39-year-old Darrell Brooks, for the deadly attack on a Wisconsin Christmas parade

Fox Cable News talk most about the boarder and crime in Democrat's cities.
Of course Fox News reports on the open border and crime in the cities run by democrats. It’s news. The liberal media doesn’t report on these issues and tries to cover them up because it works for the Democratic Party and its function is mainly to destroy Trump.

Except that I have not claimed that I'm not racist "because a black person says the same thing". Doubt me, look it up. I say that black people are expected to say only certain things because it's true. Whenever a black person deviates from the accepted rhetoric, he/she is castigated as an "Uncle Tom", a "sell-out", an "Oreo", and so on by both white and black liberals, and face more vitriol than a white person saying the same things. You are free to denounce Candace all you want, but you have to realize that your relentless attacks on her for being black and saying things you don't like is not at all convincing. It makes you look exactly like what I've been saying, that to you there is only one set of rhetoric that a black person, and especially a black woman, is allowed to say without being attacked racially.

You say I'm a racist because of my posts while my posts do not reflect that. I challenge you on things you say but I don't insult you because of your skin color or your heritage. There's a difference, and to lump all disagreement into a "racism" bucket is disingenuous. You should be able to handle criticism without yelling "RACIST" every time you encounter it.

1. Multiple BLM protests and rallies have broken out into violence. That alone would be enough for you to jump in with both feet criticizing a remotely rightwing group. If only one TRUMP! rally turned into a riot, would you press the point that almost ALL TRUMP! rallies are peaceful? I don't think so.

2. BLM is not denouncing the violence and does not shut down protests and rallies when they turn violent. If they really wanted things to be as peaceful as possible, wouldn't they say it loudly and publicly so everyone knows that if they are affiliated with BLM in any way they are to avoid violence? I would expect protestors that truly wanted to avoid violence to be the Kyle Rittenhouses at the protests, to be the ones putting OUT the fires, not the ones starting them, to be the ones standing in front of police officers to help protect them from the mob, NOT being the mob trying to kill them. That's not what I'm seeing. Actions speak louder than words. Case in point, the TEA Party rallies were famous for leaving their gathering places cleaner than they found them by simply picking up the trash. BLM, not so much.

So if you want all that to be enough to call me a racist, so be it. Your mind is made up and nothing is going to change it.

There is no reason to respond to IM2 or the rest of his crew. Early on in his participation, IM2 alluded to the fact that his wife was black and he had a mixed-race daughter. That would leave him as an angry white guy. All he is doing is playing the troll.

Arguing with any of these radicals is like:

pig-S.png

What you have said is insulting and racist. The fact you say you don't use color is irrelevant. The definition of racism is not pointing out a persons color, it is the belief than an entire race has certain inherent traits. Judging you as an individual is not an indictment of the entire white race. You say you challenge me, but I have consistently posted factual evidence that you choose to oppose.

I showed you the information about the Floyd protests and BLM did denounce violence as did every serious black leader. Everything you say BLM did not do, they did. And you fell right in line with what white accelerationists wanted. Last, those like you stayed on less than 200 of the thousands of protrests in order to blame BLM while ignoring the bigger picture that caused the violence. There is only one reason you support Candace Owens or any of the right wing blacks pushed on us by the RWM. I have been black all my life and have seen this happen time and again. It is why we got taught about Booker T. Washington growing up instead of Dubois and Garvey.

Because people like Owens do not challenge white authority, they help maintain it by keeping blacks in our "place." When the right gets what they want, Owens will be expendable. And like O.J, Michael Jackson and Omarosa, she will try to come crawling back to the black community she is shitting on right now and start playing the victim hoping that blacks will take her back and give her help. I for one, will turn my back to her.

There is no reason to respond to IM2 or the rest of his crew. Early on in his participation, IM2 alluded to the fact that his wife was black and he had a mixed-race daughter. That would leave him as an angry white guy. All he is doing is playing the troll.

Arguing with any of these radicals is like:

pig-S.png
I have never said any of that.

How about you show the post where I made that comment?

A racist depiction? Are you saying that lady is a racist? She said it, not me.
I don't think you like an educated Black female that bitch slaps everything
you stand for, IM2.
Now get on with your racists remarks. Oh, and Labron still sucks.
Candace enrolled at University of Rhode Island to undergo an undergraduate degree in journalism, however dropped out after her junior year.

I have college degrees.

It's spelled Lebron and I am a Jordan man.

Candace enrolled at University of Rhode Island to undergo an undergraduate degree in journalism, however dropped out after her junior year.

I have college degrees.

It's spelled Lebron and I am a Jordan man.
Are you telling me that a "educated" Black person can't be a racist? Are you saying that Candace Owens really isn't educated?
Seems she has done so much more with her life than you have with your "educated" life, IM2.
Jordan and Labron are not old school. Old school BB players left their egos at the door.
The new crowd bring their egos onto the court. Other than that, Jordan was a great player.

Are you telling me that a "educated" Black person can't be a racist? Are you saying that Candace Owens really isn't educated?
Seems she has done so much more with her life than you have with your "educated" life, IM2.
Jordan and Labron are not old school. Old school BB players left their egos at the door.
The new crowd bring their egos onto the court. Other than that, Jordan was a great player.
I am not a racist. Candace Owens is not educated. I helped built 3 organizatios, wrote and implementented a strategic plan for our state pertaining to a serious issue, fought city governments in 3 cities that help get funding for programs that have helped at least 100,000 people. That's just 3 things. I could keep going. You don't know shit about me and you assume based on a racist belief created by right wing extremists. All Owens has done is run her mouth. Old school players were not subject to 24/7 scrutiny. Jordan is the greatest ever to pljay basketball.

What you have said is insulting and racist. The fact you say you don't use color is irrelevant. The definition of racism is not pointing out a persons color, it is the belief than an entire race has certain inherent traits. Judging you as an individual is not an indictment of the entire white race. You say you challenge me, but I have consistently posted factual evidence that you choose to oppose.

I showed you the information about the Floyd protests and BLM did denounce violence as did every serious black leader. Everything you say BLM did not do, they did. And you fell right in line with what white accelerationists wanted. Last, those like you stayed on less than 200 of the thousands of protrests in order to blame BLM while ignoring the bigger picture that caused the violence. There is only one reason you support Candace Owens or any of the right wing blacks pushed on us by the RWM. I have been black all my life and have seen this happen time and again. It is why we got taught about Booker T. Washington growing up instead of Dubois and Garvey.

Because people like Owens do not challenge white authority, they help maintain it by keeping blacks in our "place." When the right gets what they want, Owens will be expendable. And like O.J, Michael Jackson and Omarosa, she will try to come crawling back to the black community she is shitting on right now and start playing the victim hoping that blacks will take her back and give her help. I for one, will turn my back to her.
I find it interesting that you claim racism is, "the belief than an entire race has certain inherent traits", yet had no answer when I noted correctly that descendants of slaves can be in every appearance white and should therefore get reparations money while a descendant of African immigrants who arrived here as free people should not. That would mean that you think being black means you exhibit "certain inherent traits". You can feel free to point out where I displayed a belief that "an entire race has certain inherent traits".

You want don't like BLM protests being considered violent because some of them didn't turn into riots, but won't say that TRUMP! rallies are mostly peaceful even though only ONE turned into a riot.

I'm surprised that you allow anyone to keep you "in your place". I would have thought the black community was long past that. Why do you allow anyone to keep you down?

So what are all these great things Owens has done?

Early Career
Initial career of the diva saw her working with Vogue magazine for some time. Starting from 2012, she worked in a private equity firm as an administrative assistant.

She served as CEO of the now defunct marketing agency called ‘Degree180’ in 2015. Its website had a blog that often featured anti-conservative and anti-Trump content. It included a column penned down by Candace that year criticizing the conservative Republicans.

In 2016, she launched an anti-cyber bullying website called SocialAutopsy.com that would expose Internet bullies by tracing their digital footprint. She sought crowd funding for the website through Kickstarter. However such initiative of Candace soon became controversial garnering criticism that she was doxing Internet users and breaching their privacy. The website was condemned by both progressives and conservatives who were involved in the Gamergate controversy. In a turn of events Candace finally gained support of conservatives involved in the Gamergate controversy and eventually became a conservative. The website was not created finally with Kickstarter suspending its funding.

Activism
Prior to 2015, Candace mentioned that she was not interested in politics. Although initially she identified herself as liberal, she started elucidating herself as a conservative Trump supporter in 2017. Eventually she was recognised in the conservative circles for her commentary favouring Donald Trump as also for censuring liberal rhetoric on subjects like identity politics, systemic inequality and structural racism. She is also known for her criticism of BLM.

In 2017, she started uploading videos on YouTube that were politically themed. She then founded a website and YouTube channel ‘Red Pill Black’ in pursuit of promoting black conservatism in the US.

Her appointment as director of urban engagement of Turning Point USA was announced by founder of the organization, Charlie Kirk, at the MAGA Rally and Expo in Rockford, Illinois on November 21, 2017. Such induction of Candace in the organisation happened after Turning Point faced allegations of racism. Candace later declared her departure from the organisation as Communications Director in May 2019.

Meanwhile a tweet of Kanye West made in April 2018 where he mentioned that he loves the way Candace thinks attracted derision from some fans of West. The following month President Donald Trump made a statement saying that Candace who represents an ever increasing group of very smart 'thinkers' is making a big impact on politics in the US.

She got into a conflict with American showbiz personality Sarah Silverman when the latter scorned her over her comment made in May 2018 that she linked to the Twitter handles of Silverman, Kathy Griffin and Chelsea Handler. Candace said that "something bio-chemically happens" to those ladies who do not marry or have children and that these three women were "evidentiary support" of this theory.

She featured as guest host on Fox News in 2018. Following her mainstream success, Candace who earlier featured on fringe conspiracy websites, like InfoWars, disassociated herself from such far-right conspiracy websites. She however refrained from censuring InfoWars or its hosts.

The Blexit movement, a campaign to convince African Americans to abandon the Democratic Party and register as Republicans was launched by Candace in October 2018. She recalled that the word Blexit, a linguistic blend of the words ‘black’ and ‘exit’, formed almost by accident. The term Blexit mimics the word Brexit used to describe withdrawal of UK from the European Union.

Blexit made headlines after Candace said that Kanye West helped her design the logo of the campaign. She said that West saw her original design of the logo and later redesigned it with vibrant colours inspired by his Uganda trip. However Candace’s claim of West designing merchandise for the movement was denied by the latter who also said that he never wanted any association with Blexit and have been used to spread messages that he don't believe in.

Candace is the host of the Candace Owens Hour program that feature on YouTube channel of PragerU. The non-profit organisation develops videos on different economic, political and philosophical subjects from a conservative or right-wing point of view.

Failed businesses left and right. Like I said, Owens has done nothing but run her mouth. And she is being paid very well to be that black face of anti black white suprremacy.

I am right. That's all. What qualifications does Owens have? She dropped out of college. She has not held any important job. She has no known expertise. All she has is brown skin and a willingness to say bad things about black people.
Pretty much none of that matters, as long as, she is attacking black.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

New Topics

Forum List

Back