Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

Owens is a typical conservative: dishonest, a liar, a demagogue, with nothing but contempt for facts and the truth.

And like all conservatives she markets in white grievance politics and replacement theory racism in an effort to pander to the base.
What’s the difference between “white grievance politics” and dark people grievance politics? Why is one acceptable?
What exactly is “replacement theory racism” and why wouldn’t the core people stand against those celebrating their demise?

Everyone has a right to express his/her opinion on the amount of violent crime committed by ethnicity X.

But the situation was best summarized by the Rev. Jessie Jackson some years back when he said something like "If I am walking on the street at night and turn around to see a young man of my ethnicity behind me, I would be concerned."

If truth be told, that is probably the same attitude that most people (including those of ethnicity X) have.

No amount of well-intentioned rationalization ("Oh, it's because of poverty and systemic racism") can explain away the dreadful fact: Ladies and gentlemen of ethnicity X commit a grotesquely disproportionate amount of violent crime.

In my opinion, there is NO solution.

Just because you didn't understand the point doesn't mean it wasn't made.

Spoken like a man who never went to bed hungry in his life.

I mean, seriously, you wank off on your gun fantasies all day, but the fact is, you haven't shot anyone, DickTiny. Why? Because you know in your lizard brain if you did, they would end up taking everything you have.

So if you have nothing, what do you have to lose?

The truth is unmarried doesn't mean fatherless. The vast majority of black people don't engage in crime, so if your argument unmarried couples raise criminals, then 35% of the population should be criminal.

Actually, get real.. The GOP hasn't won the national popular vote since 2004.... The only thing that keeps you afloat is gerrymandering, voter suppression and stupidity like the electoral college.

Yeah....you always go to sex when guns are brought up.....you need professional help.

And no, homes without a father in the home are not the same you dumb ass...and the prisons are filled with biys and men raised by single
mothers

You do know dumbass that many of those households are counted as fatherless homes because the father and mother are not married, but the father is actually in the home.

You are a dumb ass......

ADVERSE OUTCOME 5: Criminal Justice Involvement

Family structure and the lack of paternal involvement are predictive of juvenile delinquency. The more opportunities a child has to interact with his or her biological father, the less likely he or she is to commit a crime or have contact with the juvenile justice system (Coley and Medeiros, 2007). In a study of female inmates, more than half came from a father-absent home (Snell, Tracy, & Morton, 1991). Youths who never had a father living with them have the highest incarceration rates (Hill, O’Neill, 1993), while youths in father-only households display no difference in the rate of incarceration from that of children coming from two-parent households (Harper and McLanahan, 2004). In addition, children who come from father-absent homes are at a greater risk for using illicit substances at a younger age (Bronte-Tinkew, Jacinta, Moore, Capps, & Zaff, 2004). The absence of a father in a child’s life may also increase the odds of his or her associating with delinquent peers (Steinberg, 1987
[URL
unfurl="true"]Father-Absent Homes: Implications for Criminal Justice and Mental Health Professionals

Just because you didn't understand the point doesn't mean it wasn't made.

That you only consider these concepts as emotional constructs and process them as feelings, doesn't mean I do . . . I consider only the facts and process and understand them as logical constructs.

I understood your point, it just isn't at all relative to the discussion.

How is you feeling that I never went to bed hungry,
and you imagine me polishing my guns,
and you fantasize about me fantasizing about shooting people,
and you feel the only reason I don't go around murdering people is I have too much to lose,
at all pertinent to "the discussion" of the criminality in the Black community you complain nobody on the right is willing to have?

If that is a representation of the level of intelligence and ability to reason you are capable of, it is no wonder nobody thinks you are a competent person to discuss anything with . . . The stupid shit you direct your mind to, proves you are only capable of child-like pouting and tantrums.

At least a dumb person can learn, you are just emotionally and intellectually stunted at about 14 years old.

Last edited:
You are a dumb ass......

ADVERSE OUTCOME 5: Criminal Justice Involvement

Family structure and the lack of paternal involvement are predictive of juvenile delinquency. The more opportunities a child has to interact with his or her biological father, the less likely he or she is to commit a crime or have contact with the juvenile justice system (Coley and Medeiros, 2007). In a study of female inmates, more than half came from a father-absent home (Snell, Tracy, & Morton, 1991). Youths who never had a father living with them have the highest incarceration rates (Hill, O’Neill, 1993), while youths in father-only households display no difference in the rate of incarceration from that of children coming from two-parent households (Harper and McLanahan, 2004). In addition, children who come from father-absent homes are at a greater risk for using illicit substances at a younger age (Bronte-Tinkew, Jacinta, Moore, Capps, & Zaff, 2004). The absence of a father in a child’s life may also increase the odds of his or her associating with delinquent peers (Steinberg, 1987
[URL
unfurl="true"]Father-Absent Homes: Implications for Criminal Justice and Mental Health Professionals
Highest doesn't mean ALL stupid and you have to go to a study from 1993.

Candace Owens is an idiot. You like her because she serves as validation for your racism.
And therein lies your problem. You can't allow people to have individual opinions, they all have to fit inside your rigid little boxes. I ask inconvenient questions and point out inconvenient things about reparations so you say I'm a racist. Candace says things you don't like to hear so you say she's an idiot (but you can't refute what she says). You rail against what the white man has done to the black man but refuse to acknowledge that legal barriers have been lifted and attitudes continue to change for the better. Your only solution to problems faced by the black community is reparations. When confronted with hard data about crime and broken family issues, you ignore it and blame the white man. All of these things point to only one conclusion, you don't want a serious discussion about race in America today, you just want to rant about the white man and demand reparations.

I tell you I have a lot of sympathy for the way black men are unfairly treated by law enforcement, but when I say the violence done by BLM is not a good way to bring about positive change, you say I'm a racist. I defend a man who defended himself against attack by other white men, but because the other white men were rioting under the guise of protest against police injustice, you say I'm a racist.

Calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist, an idiot or a sell-out doesn't increase the credibility of what you say, it only makes you look petty and closeminded.

Okay, I used to joke the reason why most people don't trust so-called Black Conservatives is because most of them are pathetic sellouts who make money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

Or "Those other negroes sure be shiftless, boss." Over the top, but it made the point.

And then Candace Owens comes along and prove me right.

Ms Owens, also downplaying the deaths of George Floyd and the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse as issues of racial injustice, alleged that “Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate”.

“Dumerica,” Rick Rosner, a man who has the world’s second highest IQ, added, before describing Ms Owens as “sleazy” and one of many “evil grifters preaching at couchbrains and gullibles”.

“What we’re seeing here is just evil. Pure evil,” Charles Johnson, an American blogger and former jazz guitarist added in a tweet. “I honestly don’t know how people like this sleep at night.”

The admonishment of the 32-year-old came after she told Mr Carlson that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”.
Is this your type of Black woman? I can see why you're upset with Owens

Highest doesn't mean ALL stupid and you have to go to a study from 1993.

Moron....

The National Center for Fathering - The Extent of Fatherlessness - National Center for Fathering

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (U.S. Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.

90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.

85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)

80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol. 14, p. 403-26)

71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)

Father Factor in Education – Fatherless children are twice as likely to drop out of school.

Children with Fathers who are involved are 40% less likely to repeat a grade in school.

Children with Fathers who are involved are 70% less likely to drop out of school.

Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to get A’s in school.

Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to enjoy school and engage in extracurricular activities.

75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes – 10 times the average.

Father Factor in Drug and Alcohol Abuse – Researchers at Columbia University found that children living in a two-parent household with a poor relationship with their father are 68% more likely to smoke, drink, or use drugs compared to all teens in two-parent households. Teens in single mother households are at a 30% higher risk than those in two-parent households.

70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (U.S. Dept. of Justice, Sept. 1988)

85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)

Father Factor in Incarceration – Even after controlling for income, youths in father-absent households still had significantly higher odds of incarceration than those in mother-father families. Youths who never had a father in the household experienced the highest odds. A 2002 Department of Justice survey of 7,000 inmates revealed that 39% of jail inmates lived in mother-only households. Approximately 46% of jail inmates in 2002 had a previously incarcerated family member. One-fifth experienced a father in prison or jail.

Father Factor in Crime – A study of 109 juvenile offenders indicated that family structure significantly predicts delinquency. Adolescents, particularly boys, in single-parent families were at higher risk of status, property and person delinquencies. Moreover, students attending schools with a high proportion of children of single parents are also at risk. A study of 13,986 women in prison showed that more than half grew up without their father. 42% grew up in a single-mother household and 16% lived with neither parent.

Father Factor in Child Abuse – Compared to living with both parents, living in a single-parent home doubles the risk that a child will suffer physical, emotional, or educational neglect. The overall rate of child abuse and neglect in single-parent households is 27.3 children for every 1,000, whereas the rate of overall maltreatment in two-parent households is 15.5 for every 1,000.

Daughters of single parents without a Father involved are 53% more likely to marry as teenagers, 711% more likely to have children as teenagers, 164% more likely to have a pre-marital birth and 92% more likely to get divorced themselves.

Adolescent girls raised in a 2 parent home with involved Fathers are significantly less likely to be sexually active than girls raised without involved Fathers.

43% of U.S. children live without their father [U.S. Department of Census]

90% of homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes. [U.S. D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census]

80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes. [Criminal Justice & Behavior, Vol. 14, pp. 403-26, 1978]

71% of pregnant teenagers lack a father. [U.S. Department of Health and Human Services press release, Friday, March 26, 1999]

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes. [U.S. D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census]

85% of children who exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes. [Center for Disease Control]

90% of adolescent repeat arsonists live with only their mother. [Wray Herbert, “Dousing the Kindlers,” Psychology Today, January, 1985, p. 28]

71% of high school dropouts come from fatherless homes. [National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools]

75% of adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes. [Rainbows for all God’s Children]

70% of juveniles in state operated institutions have no father. [U.S. Department of Justice, Special Report, Sept. 1988]

85% of youths in prisons grew up in a fatherless home. [Fulton County Georgia jail populations, Texas Department of Corrections, 1992]

Fatherless boys and girls are: twice as likely to drop out of high school; twice as likely to end up in jail; four times more likely to need help for emotional or behavioral problems. [U.S. D.H.H.S. news release, March 26, 1999]

The fact that she goes on a place like Tucker Carlson, who has already talked about racist conspiracy theories like "Replacement theory", and tells his mostly white audience what they want to hear.

You know, instead of a discussion about how poverty, addiction, mental illness and gun proliferation makes the US the most crime ridden country in the industrialized world, and blacks are bearing the brunt of that problem.
The racist conspiracy is all yours.

LOL

You're beyond ignorant and just plain stupid.....That's all. :itsok:
I am right. That's all. What qualifications does Owens have? She dropped out of college. She has not held any important job. She has no known expertise. All she has is brown skin and a willingness to say bad things about black people.

JoeB131 , like all woke Libs, hates well spoken, educated, self sufficient dark people….He knows if all dark people were as legit as Candace is his party dies.
She dropped out of college. She works for someone else. She is none of the things you say.

What’s the difference between “white grievance politics” and dark people grievance politics? Why is one acceptable?
What exactly is “replacement theory racism” and why wouldn’t the core people stand against those celebrating their demise?
White grievance politics is based on nothing. Our grievances are based on legitimatre claims supported by fact. You know what replacement theory racism is and whites are not being replaced.

Is this your type of Black woman? I can see why you're upset with Owens

A racist depiction.

Owens is completely wrong about everything she says, but you think she is intelligent because you can quote her to cover for your racism.

I am right. That's all. What qualifications does Owens have? She dropped out of college. She has not held any important job. She has no known expertise. All she has is brown skin and a willingness to say bad things about black people.

No...she says truthful things about democrats....that is where your problem with her is based......

Forum List

Back