Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Okay, I used to joke the reason why most people don't trust so-called Black Conservatives is because most of them are pathetic sellouts who make money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

Or "Those other negroes sure be shiftless, boss." Over the top, but it made the point.

And then Candace Owens comes along and prove me right.

Ms Owens, also downplaying the deaths of George Floyd and the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse as issues of racial injustice, alleged that “Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate”.

“Dumerica,” Rick Rosner, a man who has the world’s second highest IQ, added, before describing Ms Owens as “sleazy” and one of many “evil grifters preaching at couchbrains and gullibles”.

“What we’re seeing here is just evil. Pure evil,” Charles Johnson, an American blogger and former jazz guitarist added in a tweet. “I honestly don’t know how people like this sleep at night.”

The admonishment of the 32-year-old came after she told Mr Carlson that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”.

Okay, I used to joke the reason why most people don't trust so-called Black Conservatives is because most of them are pathetic sellouts who make money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

Or "Those other negroes sure be shiftless, boss." Over the top, but it made the point.

Ms Owens, also downplaying the deaths of George Floyd and the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse as issues of racial injustice, alleged that “Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate”.

“Dumerica,” Rick Rosner, a man who has the world’s second highest IQ, added, before describing Ms Owens as “sleazy” and one of many “evil grifters preaching at couchbrains and gullibles”.

“What we’re seeing here is just evil. Pure evil,” Charles Johnson, an American blogger and former jazz guitarist added in a tweet. “I honestly don’t know how people like this sleep at night.”

The admonishment of the 32-year-old came after she told Mr Carlson that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”.
Are you saying any of what she said is wrong or are you just mad that a black woman would dare to point it out? IOW, is it true that "Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate"? I won't even ask if it's true that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”. That's pretty obviously true.

Left, or right, blacks, IN GENERAL present the same core issue. Low IQ, low time preference, and diminished critical thinking.

Candace Owens represents the talented 10th percentile of that population's Bell Curve.

The simple fact is that no amount of coercion, buy in, assimilation, cultural shifting, or any external 'stimuli' can correct the internal conditions present in the black.

Any attempt to do so, drags EVERYONE down.

Fox cable news is one who never mentions:

From the article.

The far-right commentator was speaking on Tucker Carlson Tonight when she said Democrats had downplayed the arrest of a Black man, 39-year-old Darrell Brooks, for the deadly attack on a Wisconsin Christmas parade

Fox Cable News talk most about the boarder and crime in Democrat's cities.

Are you saying any of what she said is wrong or are you just mad that a black woman would dare to point it out? IOW, is it true that "Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate"? I won't even ask if it's true that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”. That's pretty obviously true.

Naw, I don't begrudge Ms. Owen for making money as a sellout... I mean, it's better than selling ass on the street corner, but it's the same mentality... tell people what they want to hear for money.

Instead of pointing out why the black community has higher crime rates, we should be addressing the underlying causes of crime, which are poverty, addiction, mental illness, and gun proliferation, and how those things impact them more heavily. But Ms. Owens isn't up to that discussion. She's there to tell white people what they want to hear.

Let's take mental illness. A white person with a mental illness is more likely to have access to a doctor who will prescribe medications... while a black person is less likely and will often self-medicate with alcohol and drugs.

But white people don't want to hear that... they like to hear Ms. Owens tell them what they want to hear because she can say it without being called on her racism.

I have no respect for a turned-conservative-overnight black woman who is pandering to the ideal comfort level of most whites in their view of the majority of blacks. Owens is a nice, comfortable, black face they can listen to who will reinforce their prejudices. They can point to her talking to their friends and say, "now she's a black person I can get behind". She has no grasp of the issues facing blacks...and frankly doesn't care...because she's found a market of white people she can pander to. The fact that she has lighter skin, makes it even more comfortable for her white audience to listen to her. If she were darker skinned, they wouldn't give her the time of day. Dismissed.

I'll translate. "How dare that Black women have any other thought than what the Democratic party mandates "

Naw, I don't begrudge Ms. Owen for making money as a sellout... I mean, it's better than selling ass on the street corner, but it's the same mentality... tell people what they want to hear for money.

Instead of pointing out why the black community has higher crime rates, we should be addressing the underlying causes of crime, which are poverty, addiction, mental illness, and gun proliferation, and how those things impact them more heavily. But Ms. Owens isn't up to that discussion. She's there to tell white people what they want to hear.

Let's take mental illness. A white person with a mental illness is more likely to have access to a doctor who will prescribe medications... while a black person is less likely and will often self-medicate with alcohol and drugs.

But white people don't want to hear that... they like to hear Ms. Owens tell them what they want to hear because she can say it without being called on her racism.
Okay, so you're not saying that she's wrong. Got it. That means that you're mad because she says things you don't like to hear and you're especially mad because she's a black woman who isn't staying in her place and saying the things approved for black women to say. I guess her publicist failed to vet her remarks with the committee first.

She is right--blacks do murder at much higher rates than everyone else. But you attack her for stating the truth? What is wrong with you? George Floyd died from his drug abuse and Kyle had nothing to do with blacks--he shot 3 white criminals which the white law abidding are happy with. Dead violent criminals is good---which includes Floyd that so many black criminal supporters are upset about.

She is right--blacks do murder at much higher rates than everyone else. But you attack her for stating the truth? What is wrong with you? George Floyd died from his drug abuse and Kyle had nothing to do with blacks--he shot 3 white criminals which the white law abidding are happy with. Dead violent criminals is good---which includes Floyd that so many black criminal supporters are upset about.
Your post is a prime example of why Owens is popular among white people. She's a black face that will reinforce your prejudices. The problem is, she has no interest in discussing the systemic issues underlying the myriad of problems facing black Americans. You go straight to George Floyd. To reinforce your prejudices.

Let me boil it down for you. You like her because she basically reinforces the same thought that pops into your head when you see a protest, hear about a murder in the black community, watch a real spokesperson for the black community on TV...you think, "Why can't black people just behave like white people". That's it in a nutshell. Owens plays to that. That's why you can listen to her and feel good. If she were Joy Reid or Maxine Waters, you wouldn't give her the time of day.

Fox cable news is one who never mentions:

From the article.

The far-right commentator was speaking on Tucker Carlson Tonight when she said Democrats had downplayed the arrest of a Black man, 39-year-old Darrell Brooks, for the deadly attack on a Wisconsin Christmas parade

Fox Cable News talk most about the boarder and crime in Democrat's cities.

If you didn't pay attention to Mr. Brooks' photo, or just get your information over the radio and didn't see it, you would have never known the man is black.

And we haven't really seen photos of his victims, who are Caucasian.

The problem with the mainstream media is that they haven't been pointing out the racial identities of the actors in the Waukesha Atrocity like they did with George Floyd event or the Savannah jogger shooting.

Shouldn't "Black Motorist plows down Honky Parade attendees" been the theme of this story from the start?

Lol, ole Harris is a black woman more your style? Sleeping her way up?

Candice is a mental giant....you on the other hand......the word midget seems more applicable.
Then again, most likely know you're nothing more than a communist instigator and divider.

Of course you are correct.
There are so many Communist here for the sole purpose of dividing America against itself.
They seem to be winning the rat race.

Sellouts are usually blatantly obvious. She's no exception.

Your post is a prime example of why Owens is popular among white people. She's a black face that will reinforce your prejudices. The problem is, she has no interest in discussing the systemic issues underlying the myriad of problems facing black Americans. You go straight to George Floyd. To reinforce your prejudices.

Sorry, but your ignorance is showing. It's the left that doesn't want to discuss real issues concerning blacks. All you want to talk about is race and racists.

She makes lefties look ignorant on a daily basis by pointing out REAL problems that affect blacks.........Like she did here, enjoy.

You are a racist for attacking this black person

Sorry, but your ignorance is showing. It's the left that doesn't want to discuss real issues concerning blacks. All you want to talk about is race and racists.

She makes lefties look ignorant on a daily basis by pointing out REAL problems that affect blacks.........Like she did here, enjoy.

She gives easy answers to white people that reinforce their prejudices...just like she did here.
And yes, I watched it.

Forum List

Back