Candace Owens Says Juneteenth Gives Black People 'Perpetual Victim Mentality'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Conservative political pundit Candace Owens said she won't be celebrating the new federal holiday of Juneteenth, suggesting that the move to commemorate the end of slavery in the U.S. is just the Democrats trying to "repackage segregation."

In a series of tweets posted after President Joe Biden signed the bill officially making June 19 a national holiday, Owens said she will only be celebrating Independence Day on July 4 instead of the date on which the last slaves were told they were free in 1865.

Owens also suggested the holiday will train Black people to see themselves as "being separate from America" and that the move to recognize the June 19 holiday only came about because the Left started "making up random celebrations" after Donald Trump got permanently banned from Twitter.

"Juneteenth is soooo lame. Democrats really need to stop trying to repackage segregation. I'll be celebrating July 4th and July 4th only. I'm American," Owens tweeted.

"It took all of 2 years for Democrats to train black Americans to worship criminals like George Floyd, beg for violence on the streets via 'defund the police' and to celebrate segregation in the form of 'black Independence Day'. I just cannot comprehend the rampant stupidity," Owens added.

**SNIP**

America doesn't discriminate against people based on skin. Black Americans are just focused on meaninglessness like 'Juneteenth.'

"Twitter is literally so boring without Trump. It's just demented leftists making up random celebrations and trends like, HAPPY TRANSGENDER GYMNAST AWARENESS MONTH!"

(Excerpt) Read more at newsweek.com ...

What about Latinos? Can they have Cinco de Maya? I know a certain BEER COMPANY that would sponsor it!

Conservative political pundit Candace Owens said she won't be celebrating the new federal holiday of Juneteenth, suggesting that the move to commemorate the end of slavery in the U.S. is just the Democrats trying to "repackage segregation."

In a series of tweets posted after President Joe Biden signed the bill officially making June 19 a national holiday, Owens said she will only be celebrating Independence Day on July 4 instead of the date on which the last slaves were told they were free in 1865.

Owens also suggested the holiday will train Black people to see themselves as "being separate from America" and that the move to recognize the June 19 holiday only came about because the Left started "making up random celebrations" after Donald Trump got permanently banned from Twitter.

"Juneteenth is soooo lame. Democrats really need to stop trying to repackage segregation. I'll be celebrating July 4th and July 4th only. I'm American," Owens tweeted.

"It took all of 2 years for Democrats to train black Americans to worship criminals like George Floyd, beg for violence on the streets via 'defund the police' and to celebrate segregation in the form of 'black Independence Day'. I just cannot comprehend the rampant stupidity," Owens added.

**SNIP**

America doesn't discriminate against people based on skin. Black Americans are just focused on meaninglessness like 'Juneteenth.'

"Twitter is literally so boring without Trump. It's just demented leftists making up random celebrations and trends like, HAPPY TRANSGENDER GYMNAST AWARENESS MONTH!"

(Excerpt) Read more at newsweek.com ...

What about Latinos? Can they have Cinco de Maya? I know a certain BEER COMPANY that would sponsor it!
:rolleyes:

Sometimes, I just feel sorry for Candace Owens

What she has to do for her Conservative masters
Dont feel sorry for her. She is making a lot of money off stupid whites that support her bid to be top Step N Fetch It.
Agree. Why should people like Sarah Palin or Genn Beck or Tomi Lahren make all that money off of gullible white morons? Let a sister get her share. And if the fools believe she is sincere, more the power.

Juneteenth is soooo lame. Democrats really need to stop trying to repackage segregation. I'll be celebrating July 4th and July 4th only. I'm American," Owens tweeted.

The degree of her pandering to racist hate groups just to make a buck is demeaning.

Same group that fought against Martin Luther King holiday

The Juneteenth holiday is really just a political stunt by the democrats to try for political points with the black community, where they've been losing support since Obama left office. And I do believe it reinforces a perpetual victim mentality for years to come that isn't good for America cuz we will remain divided. But the democrats don't care about that as long as they gain political support.

Sometimes, I just feel sorry for Candace Owens

What she has to do for her Conservative masters
If what that moron said was true, the Fourth of July would give Americans a perpetual victim complex
Agree,....why don’t they just get over it?
The British haven’t ruled us in 240 years...can’t we just move on?

Candace Owens is going to give Marjorie Taylor Greene a run for her money.

Look what I said!
If she's looking for a payday, it will be lucrative. If she's looking for political power from the Right, that will only take her so far.
While Republicans will use her to say......Look everyone, we have black people who believe like we do!

But if she is thinking of running for office, she needs to realize Republicans don’t elect blacks

Forum List

Back