Candace Owens Is Right About Bob Saget And Vaccines

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Candace Owens believes there could be a link between the death of comedian Bob Saget and the COVID-19 vaccine. The circumstances of his death are still unclear, and results from a final autopsy could take three months. As reported by The Daily Beast, Owens asked whether she was a “conspiracy theorist” or “Nostradamus” when it comes to her anti-COVID vax stance. The answer is neither,” she exclaimed. “I’m just not on Big Pharma’s payroll and I refuse to peddle in their lies."

From there she noted that Saget was vaccinated and had received his booster shot. “There are too many healthy individuals, like Bob Saget, who we know have received their vaccinations, who are dropping dead -- Healthy athletes, young students in their physical prime—the majority of them males—dropping dead suddenly and unexpectedly in the middle of games from heart issues -- there are instances of death directly caused by the vaccines, medical professionals are allegedly not allowed to report it. The cover-up is part of Big Pharma’s ongoing propaganda that the vaccines are “safe and effective.”

She is 1000% spot on about Bob Saget being a young and healthy man which makes the prospect that he actually died from the vaccine an almost absolute certainty...she is also spot on about the thousands and thousands of healthy young athletes dropping dead all over the place -- due to the vaccine -- and how big pharma and the government are keeping this info from being reported to the public....

Fact of the matter is....the vaccines cause myocarditis -- I admit, I never heard much about this disease -- until the vaccine -- which in my opinion is proof that the vaccines increases risks of one developing myocarditis -- which we will find out is what Bob Saget died from; unless big pharma forces the coroner to hide this information. Now the so-called science professionals will claim that actually, the increase risk of myocarditis is actually up to 8 times higher with people who catch COVID -- but I don't want to believe that is true -- it makes much more sense to believe vaccines causes myocarditis at a higher rate -- and are much more dangerous to people than COVID is....a belief that is accurately illustrated by Joe Rogan...

On what facts is she basing this on?

I will admit, a 65 year old dying suddenly should be cause for concern. How can she be so certain though? Ask the questions, but every body on this planet is different. There may have been issues going on we were unaware of.
Well, one must ask --- has Candace ever been wrong about things like this before??

I think the main reason she is so successful and popular is because 99% of her theories and opinions are true....I can't think of a time she has ever been wrong about an issue

to what i have read, there has been a notable rise in myocarditis w/only one possible cause

~S~
Then you haven't read much...

And you suffer the same fate that Joe Rogan did in that clip..

Because even when he was reading the information in real time -- the fact that it contradicted the shit he heard in his bubble -- he still refused to believe it

I will entertain the idea that it's possible, but it's nothing close to an absolute certainty.
He got the shot..and just like that -- he is dead....a young man who had no health conditions....he wasn't obese, no drug use...he definitely died from the vaccine....

People like that just don't drop dead of natural causes.....

He got the shot..and just like that -- he is dead....a young man who had no health conditions....he wasn't obese, no drug use...he definitely died from the vaccine....

Sometimes they do. Like I said, I'll entertain the idea, but it's going too far to call it a certainty. You don't actually know.

Sometimes they do. Like I said, I'll entertain the idea, but it's going too far to call it a certainty. You don't actually know.
I know that Candace hasn't been wrong about this vaccine yet -- she hasn't been wrong about basically anything....

She is standing up to big pharma

There must be link between Covid and his other family members who died at a young age also?

And his family had a long history of issues.

“I’ve always had a fascination with death, being surrounded by so much of it growing up,” he wrote in his 2014 memoir, “Dirty Daddy: The Chronicles of a Family Man Turned Filthy Comedian.”

Saget lost three of his uncles to heart attacks when he was only 8, 9 and 15.

“All these men were my childhood heroes,” the “Full House” alum wrote.

Saget’s two sisters, Andi and Gay, also died young.

“Andi (short for Andrea) died at age thirty-four of a brain aneurysm,” he wrote. “And then years later, Gay lost her life at the age of forty-seven to the disease scleroderma.”

Bob Saget had a ‘fascination with death’ after family tragedies

"Candace Owens believes there could be a link between the death of comedian Bob Saget and the COVID-19 vaccine. The circumstances of his death are still unclear, and results from a final autopsy could take three months. As reported by The Daily Beast, Owens asked whether she was a “conspiracy theorist” or “Nostradamus” when it comes to her anti-COVID vax stance. The answer is neither,” she exclaimed. “I’m just not on Big Pharma’s payroll and I refuse to peddle in their lies."

From there she noted that Saget was vaccinated and had received his booster shot. “There are too many healthy individuals, like Bob Saget, who we know have received their vaccinations, who are dropping dead -- Healthy athletes, young students in their physical prime—the majority of them males—dropping dead suddenly and unexpectedly in the middle of games from heart issues -- there are instances of death directly caused by the vaccines, medical professionals are allegedly not allowed to report it. The cover-up is part of Big Pharma’s ongoing propaganda that the vaccines are “safe and effective.”

She is 1000% spot on about Bob Saget being a young and healthy man which makes the prospect that he actually died from the vaccine an almost absolute certainty...she is also spot on about the thousands and thousands of healthy young athletes dropping dead all over the place -- due to the vaccine -- and how big pharma and the government are keeping this info from being reported to the public....

Fact of the matter is....the vaccines cause myocarditis -- I admit, I never heard much about this disease -- until the vaccine -- which in my opinion is proof that the vaccines increases risks of one developing myocarditis -- which we will find out is what Bob Saget died from; unless big pharma forces the coroner to hide this information. Now the so-called science professionals will claim that actually, the increase risk of myocarditis is actually up to 8 times higher with people who catch COVID -- but I don't want to believe that is true -- it makes much more sense to believe vaccines causes myocarditis at a higher rate -- and are much more dangerous to people than COVID is....a belief that is accurately illustrated by Joe Rogan...

She's wrong about most things.

Suddenly it's normal for children to get myocarditis.
Are you that much of a simpleton to think myocarditis in children just started happening when there became a market to push anti-vax misinfo??

Myocarditis in children has been a thing long before COVID -- and not a single one of you can produce any data that refutes the fact that myocarditis is HIGHER in those who catch COVID than it is in those that had the vaccine...

The same as the rate of deaths is HIGHER in those who catch COVID than in those who had the vaccine

The problem is that Fauci and our medical bureaucracy don't give two shits about finding out if vaccinations are killing people. They would rather push their vaxes than run a safe and effective program. The whole vaccine program is totally corrupt.
Trump is a wealthy man -- since he is the one who wants the full credit for bringing about this vaccine

Shouldn't he be financing independent clinical trials and studies that show vaccines are killing as many if not more people than COVID??

In fact, how do we know that any of the medicines made by big pharma are safe?

I think there should be a law that restricts how large a pharmaceutical company can be -- that is how free markets are supposed to work

Are you that much of a simpleton to think myocarditis in children just started happening when there became a market to push anti-vax misinfo??

Myocarditis in children has been a thing long before COVID -- and not a single one of you can produce any data that refutes the fact that myocarditis is HIGHER in those who catch COVID than it is in those that had the vaccine...

The same as the rate of deaths is HIGHER in those who catch COVID than in those who had the vaccine
I'm sure you believe that.

Any time a celebrity dies, the anti-Vaxers claim they had just been vaccinated

Colin Powell
John Madden
Betty White
Bob Saget

The misinformation campaign never ends

Forum List

Back