Candace Owens Is Right About Bob Saget And Vaccines

then they can deal with 'that kind of mortality'

no more/less than our sitting potus

todays CT takes less than 6 months to be reality

ain't happening...

I'll side with REAL, not cloned antibodies, thx

It ain't

~S~
Looks like you need mental help as well. I'll bet, though, as you finished typing this response to multiple people on here you thought, job well done. I bet you think you're always right because hey, every other conspiracy theory right wing nut job you hang out with agrees with you, so I MUST be right. You're pathetic.

This is America...
We can eat fast food 7 days a week...
Drink alcoholic beverages with every meal...
Smoke 6 cigars a day.
Use marijuana recreationally....(certain states only)

And it's not illegal to do so. It may not be prudent or wise...but these things are your choice. No different than getting vaccinated or not. We are allowed to eat supersized fast food meals and drink big gulp cups of sodas. We are allowed to get sick with Covid and slowly end our lives that way too.

Seems to me that when our mainstream media is absolutely incurious about something, it is for a reason.

The fact they are so incurious about this one literally SCREAMS reason, so it is up to all of us to come up with one of our own. Seems to me that Candace came up with one more plausible than any other I could come up with, that's for sure.

Seems to me that when our mainstream media is absolutely incurious about something, it is for a reason.

The fact they are so incurious about this one literally SCREAMS reason, so it is up to all of us to come up with one of our own. Seems to me that Candace came up with one more plausible than any other I could come up with, that's for sure.
Or it means that there is no significant event there to report.

Well, I think we can all conclude that the COVID "vaccine" (it's not really a vaccine) does not work, or if it does, it sucks.
In your words then, Thanks for nothing trump, you created a worthless vaccine.

In my words, I thank the vaccine creators, saving lives.

Do you every get tired of being WRONG?
It’s the only issue he has been wrong on.
When: Friday, February 7, and Wednesday, February 19
The claim: The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”
WRONG.

When: Thursday, February 27
The claim: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”
WRONG

When: Multiple times
The claim: If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths.
WRONG

The claim: “Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere,” and cases are “coming way down.”
WRONG, Multiple Times.

When: Wednesday, June 17
The claim: The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.”
WRONG

When: Thursday, July 2
The claim: The pandemic is “getting under control.”
WRONG

When: Monday, July 6
The claim: “We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.”
WRONG

The claim: America is “rounding the corner” and “rounding the final turn” of the pandemic.
WRONG

The claim: A CDC study shows that “85 percent of the people wearing masks catch” the virus.
WRONG

When: Friday, March 13
The claim: The Obama White House’s response to the H1N1 pandemic was “a full scale disaster, with thousands dying, and nothing meaningful done to fix the testing problem, until now.”
The truth: Barack Obama declared a public-health emergency two weeks after the first U.S. cases of H1N1 were reported, in California. (Trump declared a national emergency more than seven weeks after the first domestic COVID-19 case was reported.
WRONG

The claim: The Trump White House “inherited” a “broken,” “bad,” and “obsolete” test for the coronavirus.
The truth: The novel coronavirus did not exist in humans during the Obama administration. Public-health experts agree that, because of that fact, the CDC could not have produced a test, and thus a new test had to be developed this year.
WRONG

When: Friday, March 6, and Monday, May 11
The claim:Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. We—they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful” and “If somebody wants to be tested right now, they’ll be able to be tested.”
The truth: Trump made these two claims two months apart, but the truth was the same both times: The U.S. did not have enough testing.
WRONG

There are MORE.
trump is WRONG a lot.

Do you every get tired of being WRONG?

When: Friday, February 7, and Wednesday, February 19
The claim: The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”
WRONG.

When: Thursday, February 27
The claim: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”
WRONG

The claim: If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths.
WRONG

The claim: “Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere,” and cases are “coming way down.”
WRONG, Multiple Times.

When: Wednesday, June 17
The claim: The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.”
WRONG

When: Thursday, July 2
The claim: The pandemic is “getting under control.”
WRONG

When: Monday, July 6
The claim: “We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.”
WRONG

The claim: America is “rounding the corner” and “rounding the final turn” of the pandemic.
WRONG

The claim: A CDC study shows that “85 percent of the people wearing masks catch” the virus.
WRONG

When: Friday, March 13
The claim: The Obama White House’s response to the H1N1 pandemic was “a full scale disaster, with thousands dying, and nothing meaningful done to fix the testing problem, until now.”
The truth: Barack Obama declared a public-health emergency two weeks after the first U.S. cases of H1N1 were reported, in California. (Trump declared a national emergency more than seven weeks after the first domestic COVID-19 case was reported.
WRONG

The claim: The Trump White House “inherited” a “broken,” “bad,” and “obsolete” test for the coronavirus.
The truth: The novel coronavirus did not exist in humans during the Obama administration. Public-health experts agree that, because of that fact, the CDC could not have produced a test, and thus a new test had to be developed this year.
WRONG

When: Friday, March 6, and Monday, May 11
The claim:Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. We—they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful” and “If somebody wants to be tested right now, they’ll be able to be tested.”
The truth: Trump made these two claims two months apart, but the truth was the same both times: The U.S. did not have enough testing.
WRONG

There are MORE.
trump is WRONG a lot.
Every one of your links are dead ends with the exception of the obsolete Atlantic story.
Most of what trump said back then was on the advice of his task force experts, including Fauci and Berx.

Most of what trump said back then was on the advice of his task force experts, including Fauci and Berx.
Exactly......

Nothing is EVER on trump himself.
It is ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Both you and trump are cowards.
Trump LIES, daily.

"Candace Owens believes there could be a link between the death of comedian Bob Saget and the COVID-19 vaccine. The circumstances of his death are still unclear, and results from a final autopsy could take three months. As reported by The Daily Beast, Owens asked whether she was a “conspiracy theorist” or “Nostradamus” when it comes to her anti-COVID vax stance. The answer is neither,” she exclaimed. “I’m just not on Big Pharma’s payroll and I refuse to peddle in their lies."

From there she noted that Saget was vaccinated and had received his booster shot. “There are too many healthy individuals, like Bob Saget, who we know have received their vaccinations, who are dropping dead -- Healthy athletes, young students in their physical prime—the majority of them males—dropping dead suddenly and unexpectedly in the middle of games from heart issues -- there are instances of death directly caused by the vaccines, medical professionals are allegedly not allowed to report it. The cover-up is part of Big Pharma’s ongoing propaganda that the vaccines are “safe and effective.”

She is 1000% spot on about Bob Saget being a young and healthy man which makes the prospect that he actually died from the vaccine an almost absolute certainty...she is also spot on about the thousands and thousands of healthy young athletes dropping dead all over the place -- due to the vaccine -- and how big pharma and the government are keeping this info from being reported to the public....

Fact of the matter is....the vaccines cause myocarditis -- I admit, I never heard much about this disease -- until the vaccine -- which in my opinion is proof that the vaccines increases risks of one developing myocarditis -- which we will find out is what Bob Saget died from; unless big pharma forces the coroner to hide this information. Now the so-called science professionals will claim that actually, the increase risk of myocarditis is actually up to 8 times higher with people who catch COVID -- but I don't want to believe that is true -- it makes much more sense to believe vaccines causes myocarditis at a higher rate -- and are much more dangerous to people than COVID is....a belief that is accurately illustrated by Joe Rogan...

Have the cases if people dying from these heart conditions increased or decreased from historical numbers over the past year? Have you looked into that?

Every one of your links are dead ends with the exception of the obsolete Atlantic story.

Did Fauci and Berx tell Trump to instruct ppl to go to work even if they have covid? Did Fauci and Berx tell Trump to hold rallies and go on a mass media propaganda campagin to downplay the virus? Trump openly admitted to Woodward he lied to the american people. When someone tells you a liar, believe them. That's usually what a rational person would do. The opposite makes excuses for them.

Saget had multiple fractures at the base of his skull and around his eye sockets. Candance Owens is right again.

Saget had multiple fractures at the base of his skull and around his eye sockets. Candance Owens is right again.
Definitely.
Candace Owens, is worthy of the SOCTUS or even POTUS.
She is Black, a woman (I think) and brilliant.

May God give Candace Owens her due respect.
God Bless Candace Owens, Our next Savior.

Forum List

Back