Candace Owens: ‘I Do Not Support George Floyd And The Media Depiction Of Him As A Martyr For Black America’

Racist, only black people can call blacks uncle tom. Just proves that liberal have always and always will be racists...

Naw, I think anyone can identify an Uncle Tom when they see one.

I mean, I'm always amazed you guys need people like Owens, Carson, Herman Cain, etc, to validate your own bigotry. It's almost like on some level, you need reassurance because you know it's wrong.

Just found out today, that one of the buildings i worked at in Silver Spring Maryland, one of the guards who protects that building was shot by you ANTIFA, mother fuckers. The guy was a black man, doing his job, now his wife and kids dont have a father. You shits, love your criminals but nothing will be said about this poor man.

Lots of people are dying in TRUMP Riots, which happened because of TRUMP Race-bating, TRUMP Recession and people getting antsy after being locked up for 3 months of TRUMP Plague.

(See, since Trump likes to brand things, let's brand things.)

I mean, I'm always amazed you guys need people like Owens, Carson, Herman Cain, etc, to validate your own bigotry. It's almost like on some level, you need reassurance because you know it's wrong.
Your not black, how can you understand their struggle?

When white liberals fling around racist epithets like "Uncle Tom" it reveals how ugly they are inside.

Joe, you're a fucking racist.

An ability to empathize.. but I'm sure that you don't understand that concept.

When white liberals fling around racist epithets like "Uncle Tom" it reveals how ugly they are inside.

Naw, it's just kind of pathetic watching them try to ingratiate themselves. Owens was anti-Trump until she found it more profitable to be a pro-Trump house negro. She's laughing all the way to the bank, I'm sure.

Naw, it's just kind of pathetic watching them try to ingratiate themselves. Owens was anti-Trump until she found it more profitable to be a pro-Trump house negro. She's laughing all the way to the bank, I'm sure.
That didn’t answer my question

Thanks Racist Joe for chiming in...
As for 13 years ago, sure seemed that 30 years ago, when some bitch Ford couldnt remember shit about a party, the liberals tried to drag Brett Kavanaugh across the coals. You dumb mother fuckers sure are forgetful...

No one was suggesting that Floyd should have gotten a lifetime appointment to SCOTUS.

Not sure why you are so hung up on that, but never mind.

No one is saying it was justified, she’s saying he’s no martyr, he was a scum bag criminal,, and what’s wrong with being a Uncle Tom? Do you even know what that means? Don’t you democrats have some other racial slurs you like to use?

Kind of everything is wrong with being an Uncle Tom. They just kind of make racists feel better about their racism.
View attachment 345928

Democrats did the Civil Rights Act. He was not even alive them, he is a young republican , hopefully he comes to his sense sooner than later.

Actually I rather doubt if Charlie Kirk any hope.
Bwaaahhhaaaaaa....It was the majority of Republicans that did the civil rights act with a few Democrats that werent part of the Klan. I hope you meet a released criminal from one of the states that the Demoncrap Governors released. You need a good dose of Karma, bitch.

And there is the wanna be black man Joe the moron from northside Chicago, who lives in his gate community and never goes to the southside. Why is that Joe, are you a racist? Of course you are, liberal were racist, are racists, and always will be racists...Cant change stupid people..

“Show me a neighborhood where liberal policies reign supreme and I will show you a neighborhood where Black Americans are struggling in this country.”

CO
And dying at the hands of their black-lives-don’t-mean-shit brothers in their streets. But I’m sure they’ll be holding Black Brutality protests any day now. Probably just as soon as Justice Brothers Alfred and Jesse finish praying for guidance and figuring out how and where to make money off of things.

Coondisha Owens is striving to attain white trash status.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
You keep shucking and jiving. See how far that takes you. The tax run up from the 1960's to now has been enormous. There is no way it can do the same in the next 50 years. Are peak was in the late 1960's. There has been no real growth of income for employees for over 30 years. The way you act is not the old country or continent in Africa if you are saying don't act white. And that means nothing anyway. What it mean is....act civil.

Sure it did. YOu just didn't understand it.

And dying at the hands of their black-lives-don’t-mean-shit brothers in their streets. But I’m sure they’ll be holding Black Brutality protests any day now. Probably just as soon as Justice Brothers Alfred and Jesse finish praying for guidance and figuring out how and where to make money off of things.

Wow, you are still using Old Rush Limbaugh bits? You know, the guy everyone forgot until he said he had cancer, and we all went back to ignoring him?

And there is the wanna be black man Joe the moron from northside Chicago, who lives in his gate community and never goes to the southside. Why is that Joe, are you a racist? Of course you are, liberal were racist, are racists, and always will be racists...Cant change stupid people..

Actually, I was born on the South Side and lived there for my first 25 years. Most of my relatives still live there.

And the part I grew up in was as racist as shit. Back when Western Avenue was the dividing line. Had to cross it every day to get to De La Salle High School and UIC.

Led black troops when I was a sergeant as well. When I got out of the Army, I owned a property in a town called Cicero, which is very close to the East side, and was Hispanic. Lived there until 2000.

Now, do I go there now? Um. Not that often, as my job and life are in the Suburbs.

No, I don't "wanna" be a black person. I realize what a racist country this is. I do want to see EVERYONE treated more fairly.

Sure it did. YOu just didn't understand it.

Wow, you are still using Old Rush Limbaugh bits? You know, the guy everyone forgot until he said he had cancer, and we all went back to ignoring him?
So you admit you can’t understand their struggle,, haha

Racist, only black people can call blacks uncle tom. Just proves that liberal have always and always will be racists...

Just found out today, that one of the buildings i worked at in Silver Spring Maryland, one of the guards who protects that building was shot by you ANTIFA, mother fuckers. The guy was a black man, doing his job, now his wife and kids dont have a father. You shits, love your criminals but nothing will be said about this poor man.

Lots of people are dying in TRUMP Riots, which happened because of TRUMP Race-bating, TRUMP Recession and people getting antsy after being locked up for 3 months of TRUMP Plague.

(See, since Trump likes to brand things, let's brand things.)
you are amazing, giving Trump credit for the kung flu, The CDC house arrest of Americans, and BLM Race riots yet you say he hasn't done a thing, you are such a tool

In the video, Owens highlights Floyd’s criminal record, particularly a 2007 armed robbery of a woman’s home in Houston, for which Floyd was convicted in 2009 and served five years in prison. While the media has generally portrayed Floyd as having “started a new life” since his five-year stint in prison, Owens points to his alleged attempt to use a counterfeit bill, which prompted the ultimately fatal arrest, and two autopsies indicating he had drugs in his system as evidence suggesting he had not fully reformed.

America needs Candace Owens
Owens makes a living pandering to the racist right.

I listened to her piece. She is a smart woman, but once again, like the stance she took on Arberry, she always dwells on what the black victim did wrong. She says yes, it was wrong that they died BUT ....
and then spends minutes detailing how bad the victim was as a human being. Kind of like the racists here were screaming, too.....it's HIS fault he was murdered. Owens doesn't say it out loud. She implies it. Somehow we shouldn't really be riled up about it, it doesn't really count because neither of them were saints.

As a matter of fact, I don't recall her talking about the protesters' actual message at all.

But then, if I remember from her Arberry comments, she doesn't really think racism exists anymore. She's got a more white perspective than a lot of white people.

In the video, Owens highlights Floyd’s criminal record, particularly a 2007 armed robbery of a woman’s home in Houston, for which Floyd was convicted in 2009 and served five years in prison. While the media has generally portrayed Floyd as having “started a new life” since his five-year stint in prison, Owens points to his alleged attempt to use a counterfeit bill, which prompted the ultimately fatal arrest, and two autopsies indicating he had drugs in his system as evidence suggesting he had not fully reformed.

Where are the race riots in towns run by republicans? Any video blahhhhh haaaaaa hhaaaaaaa haaaaa

You mean like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton makes a living pandering to the racist blacks.....

I listened to her piece. She is a smart woman, but once again, like the stance she took on Arberry, she always dwells on what the black victim did wrong. She says yes, it was wrong that they died BUT ....
and then spends minutes detailing how bad the victim was as a human being. Kind of like the racists here were screaming, too.....it's HIS fault he was murdered. Owens doesn't say it out loud. She implies it. Somehow we shouldn't really be riled up about it, it doesn't really count because neither of them were saints.

As a matter of fact, I don't recall her talking about the protesters' actual message at all.

But then, if I remember from her Arberry comments, she doesn't really think racism exists anymore. She's got a more white perspective than a lot of white people.
Wrong she just said they were innocent victims, and challenges the lefts narrative that race played a role and their deaths.. Victimizing blacks is how democrats control blacks it’s very racist... shes pointing it out.. we can’t ignore the new way democrats are hurting blacks

Where are the race riots in towns run by republicans? Any video blahhhhh haaaaaa hhaaaaaaa haaaaa
Oh look!!! A distraction!!

Lol, you got NOTHING.

Forum List

Back