Candace Owens Goes On Fox News to say Minnie Mouse's new outfit is destroying America

Has nothing to do with being intelligent, some black folks are not going to go and get a Voter ID for the simple fact it is not needed. Voter ID is nothing but a Republican cop out.
Keep shifting this to a debate solely on Voter ID. How about absentee ballot vs mail in ballot? Again, Democrats point to Blacks not being able to handle calling in or logging in to update themselves as a registered voter and request a ballot.

Keep shifting this to a debate solely on Voter ID. How about absentee ballot vs mail in ballot? Again, Democrats point to Blacks not being able to handle calling in or logging in to update themselves as a registered voter and request a ballot.
Show me where Democrats are making this claim. You Trump Humpers are sore losers, you thought your God was a shoo in.

Uncle Ben was a lot of Republicans choice until you got in the voting booth.
It’s great to be a Democrat…. smear and mock Blacks just because they are conservative. But goddamnit if a policy of Obama’s was criticized, rather than defend it, you people screamed that Republicans didn’t want a Black in the White House. It was your go to.

It’s great to be a Democrat…. smear and mock Blacks just because they are conservative.
Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.
But goddamnit if a policy of Obama’s was criticized, rather than defend it, you people screamed that Republicans didn’t want a Black in the White House. It was your go to.
Because it was true, hell Republicans are now whining about a black woman being nominated to the Supreme Court. You didn't mind, as long as, the candidate was white.

Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.

Because it was true, hell Republicans are now whining about a black woman being nominated to the Supreme Court. You didn't mind, as long as, the candidate was white.
No. People don’t want a person nominated only on skin color. MLK would shit himself.

This is all so monumentally stupid.

The photo in the OP depicts a creation of Stella McCartney, a fashion designer from England (and Paul & Linda McCartney's daughter). You'll note that there's no official Disney logo on it, nor does Disney endorse it.

It was created as part of Disneyland Paris' 30th Anniversary. Coincidentally, and probably even making more of an impact, is the fact that the Paris Fashion Show is at the end of February, and McCartney will be exhibiting there...

Don't deprive people from their natural born right to react out in outrage no matter how petty it is.

This is all so monumentally stupid.

The photo in the OP depicts a creation of Stella McCartney, a fashion designer from England (and Paul & Linda McCartney's daughter). You'll note that there's no official Disney logo on it, nor does Disney endorse it.

It was created as part of Disneyland Paris' 30th Anniversary. Coincidentally, and probably even making more of an impact, is the fact that the Paris Fashion Show is at the end of February, and McCartney will be exhibiting there...
So summing up, Candace Owens sure is an idiot. Yeah, I think all the adults here were well aware ;)

Candace blames the left for Minnie's updated outfit. She is extremely upset that the country is being destroyed and that Minnie changed her clothes.

Cutler shifts created by a small population of corporate America isn’t good for America.. I think that’s what’s she’s pointing out

It didn’t take long to recognize that Owens and I were operating from vastly different pools of information.

Owens said she doesn’t believe Trump is racist. When I asked about his record on the Central Park Five rape case (Trump called for the death penalty in New York in response to the arrests of five black and Hispanic teenagers), she interrupted: “They were guilty. They were actually found guilty.”

“Weren’t they exonerated?” I asked her, as if I didn’t know the answer. The five were indeed cleared in 2002, after another man confessed — a claim supported by the DNA.

“No, no,” Candace responded firmly.

“Yes, I believe they were. There was evidence,” I retorted.

She then backed up. “Were they? Can someone fact-check that?” she said, turning to her fiancé and manager. “Was the Central Park Five exonerated?”

At the core of Owens’s platform is her argument that the Democratic Party has done nothing but brainwash the black community and exploit black people for their votes. Democrats encourage a victim mentality. Democrats think black people are stupid. She simply wants us to recognize that we don’t have to be Democrats.
Then you simply must be a Republican! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back