Cancun Cruz is holding up state department nominations

When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of loser
-socrates

Ted Cruz can admit he made an obvious mistake, yet you can not...
You can't even admit Trump lost the election.

All you have are excuses for GOP failure. The GOP has failed for the entirety of the 21st Century, with 2 failed presidents, Bush and Trump. You just make excuse after excuse for all this repeated failure.

Even now, Ted Cruz admits he mad an obvious mistake, yet you can not.

You are the epitome of a partisan sheep.

No, when I realize the opponent is a trolling twat entertain myself while making him look stupid(er).

And you can't answer any statement I made, you just deflect.

Go cry over being called the wrong pronoun, cuck.

No, when I realize the opponent is a trolling twat entertain myself while making him look stupid(er).

And you can't answer any statement I made, you just deflect.

Go cry over being called the wrong pronoun, cuck.
Your statement has no merit at all. There is nothing to address.

You post nonsense and scream I win ! like a child.

You have absolutely no response to this:

Cruz admitted he was wrong for leaving. Yet you can not admit he is wrong. So Cruz admits it, but not you...

This sums up the GOP, you just can't admit reality.

Last edited:
When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of loser
-socrates

Ted Cruz can admit he made an obvious mistake, yet you can not...
You can't even admit Trump lost the election.

All you have are excuses for GOP failure. The GOP has failed for the entirety of the 21st Century, with 2 failed presidents, Bush and Trump. You just make excuse after excuse for all this repeated failure.

Even now, Ted Cruz admits he mad an obvious mistake, yet you can not.

You are the epitome of a partisan sheep.
you calling someone a partisan sheep?........lol.....

Your statement has no merit at all. There is nothing to address.

You post nonsense and scream I win ! like a child.

You have absolutely no response to this:

Cruz admitted he was wrong for leaving. Yet you can not admit he is wrong. So Cruz admits it, but not you...

This sums up the GOP, you just can't admit reality.

The original post was about Cruz holding up nominations, something done all the time, and was done to Trump.

It then pivoted to the Texas Dems using quorum rules wrong.

Then you went to the vacation thing, because you can't address the actual discussion.

The original post was about Cruz holding up nominations, something done all the time, and was done to Trump.

It then pivoted to the Texas Dems using quorum rules wrong.

Then you went to the vacation thing, because you can't address the actual discussion.
Say what?

Are you ready to admit that Cruz fucked up big time?
Because Cruz himself did...
Its comical, Cruz can admit he's wrong, yet you can't admit Cruz is wrong.

Get back to me when you can admit Cruz fucked up.

It must be nice to run and hide in the face of danger. Republicans are cowards.

What is more pathetic

Cancun Cruz fleeing his state like a coward,

OR his retard sheep supporters that will blindly support him no matter what he does.

The sheep don't even realize they are sheep, and they call everyone else sheep. This sums up the current state of the GOP, the party of failure.

What is more pathetic is ass-wipes like yourself that are so quick to justify the bullshit from the left.

Say what?

Are you ready to admit that Cruz fucked up big time?
Because Cruz himself did...
Its comical, Cruz can admit he's wrong, yet you can't admit Cruz is wrong.

Get back to me when you can admit Cruz fucked up.

It must be nice to run and hide in the face of danger. Republicans are cowards.

The only people still bringing it up is people who would never vote for him anyway.

You don't get to dictate shit, pee-boi.

The only people still bringing it up is people who would never vote for him anyway.

You don't get to dictate shit, pee-boi.
I know, because you are a total sheep and you will fall in line with whatever the GOP, FOX News, Trump, Alex Jones, fake Russian bots tell you.

This is the whole problem right here. The GOP is the party of total failure and fuck ups and you just bend over and let them feed it to you over and over. The results of Bush and Trump were an abomination, wars, economy crashes, record covid deaths, insurrections, everything bad.

You will believe any pathetic excuse you are fed, like total bitch. You are the epitome of a sheep.
This Cruz thing is just another perfect example of that.

I know, because you are a total sheep and you will fall in line with whatever the GOP, FOX News, Trump, Alex Jones, fake Russian bots tell you.

This is the whole problem right here. The GOP is the party of total failure and fuck ups and you just bend over and let them feed it to you over and over. The results of Bush and Trump were an abomination, wars, economy crashes, record covid deaths, insurrections, everything bad.

You will believe any pathetic excuse you are fed, like total bitch. You are the epitome of a sheep.
This Cruz thing is just another perfect example of that.

The collectivist accusing someone of being a sheep, comical.

Your use of spoon fed talking points just makes it even more funny.

Why would Cancun Cruz do this?

Oh right.

He's a friggin troll

Forum List

Back