Cancelling Student Debt is Highly Regressive

If any of that is true then YOU should pay off your loans and fuck off. You’re the first kind of liberal asshole who claims to be rich but wants the working people to pay off your debt. Because you’re all for the working class right?

My loans are not an issue. I don't need anybody's help. By the way you should work on your anger while posting. It makes you look ignorant.

Last edited:
Nope, I paid mine off and worked 60 hours a week.

This is a regressive mindset. People like you would stop the world from becoming a better place out of spite and selfishness. We should always seek to make the world better for those that come after us. We should also seek to make it as easy and painless as possible for more Americans to become more educated. That's how we don't get outpaced by China in an ever technologically advancing world.
Theft and redistribution of wealth isnt painless.

Are public schools theft and redistribution of wealth? We are talking about doing things that will lead to more educated Americans. Surely educating more Americans and setting up young people as much as possible is a worthy goal for any nationalist, no? China outnumbers us almost 5 to 1. We will need to have higher quality stock if we're to remain top dog. I don't think anybody wants to find out what it'll be like when a guy like Xi is in charge of the most powerful country on Earth.

Education is going to become more and more vital as the world becomes more and more advanced. Would efforts to make it easier for young people to get educated really hinder your life in any meaningful way, or is it really just a principle thing for you? I want America to be and stay the greatest country on Earth. We can't do that if young people are continually forced to go into debilitating debt for having the audacity to seek more education.
Not everyone can be a CEO, or an IT professional, there has to be truck drivers and ditch diggers, and sanitation workers. What about people who are simply not cut out for college? What about the people who are not smart enough to get through college? Do we look at them and say "sorry, but if you were as smart as other people, you'd get free college too, so since you're not, you'll just have to contribute your tax dollars to help other smarter people pay for their college."

What do we do for those people? When you look at it like that, your idea kind of sounds a bit...elitist...

Free college would have to assume that everyone would be able to go, but, in truth, not everyone is cut out for college. Is it fair to make them pay extra tax dollars to support the smarter people who will go in to make really great money, while the not so smart folks had to work in the labor jobs all their lives to pay their way?

Do you think there's any wasted potential in the U.S due to education being expensive?

Last edited:
Well if you’re going to be so rich by 30 maybe you can help me by not raising taxes and help some others by paying for their education yourself. Seems like a win for all the poor people you love so much.

I could have guessed nearly word for word how you would respond. I'm bored now.

Last edited:
Nope, its a mindset that carries responsibility and accountability for one's actions. People like you are leeches.

People like me get paid to go to college.

Anyway...

Easier access to education would be good for our entire nation. I can't help but roll my eyes at right wingers that think they are nationalists. They're social Darwinists; they don't actually care about anything but themselves.

Dipshit....did you read the first post? The ones getting the most money from the bail out would be the ones who can already afford going to college...you numb nuts.......

Nope, its a mindset that carries responsibility and accountability for one's actions. People like you are leeches.

People like me get paid to go to college.

Anyway...

Easier access to education would be good for our entire nation. I can't help but roll my eyes at right wingers that think they are nationalists. They're social Darwinists; they don't actually care about anything but themselves.

Dipshit....did you read the first post? The ones getting the most money from the bail out would be the ones who can already afford going to college...you numb nuts.......

Maybe you should go back and read my first post. You seem lost.

It’s no harder now than it was then. You’re just a whiner. WTF makes you think it was easy?

I think you're out of touch.
I think you’re an idiot. You really think your life today is tougher? Fucking seriously? You little candy ass prick. You couldn’t have lived through my childhood with your attitude. You think your life now is tougher than generations who lived through a depression and world wars? Fuck off you’re worthless. Christ you can’t even figure out what bathroom to use. And you want others to pay for everything in your life. If your parents do that it’s fine. I don’t care. They can pay for your worthless ass later. I’m not going to help them enable you with my taxes. Pay your fucking loans and fuck off with your helping others bullshit.

Stop being a fucking ****! Get your candy ass in gear and take care of yourself you selfish prick. Stop wanting others to give a fuck about you. Do it yourself.

If any of that is true then YOU should pay off your loans and fuck off. You’re the first kind of liberal asshole who claims to be rich but wants the working people to pay off your debt. Because you’re all for the working class right?

My loans are not an issue. I don't need anybody's help. By the way you should work on your anger while posting. It makes you look ignorant.
Then why are you bitching about paying them off? STFU.

I think you’re an idiot. You really think your life today is tougher? Fucking seriously? You little candy ass prick. You couldn’t have lived through my childhood with your attitude. You think your life now is tougher than generations who lived through a depression and world wars? Fuck off you’re worthless. Christ you can’t even figure out what bathroom to use. And you want others to pay for everything in your life. If your parents do that it’s fine. I don’t care. They can pay for your worthless ass later. I’m not going to help them enable you with my taxes. Pay your fucking loans and fuck off with your helping others bullshit.

Stop being a fucking ****! Get your candy ass in gear and take care of yourself you selfish prick. Stop wanting others to give a fuck about you. Do it yourself.

The Federal Reserve showed definitively that young people today have a harder time economically. Your vulgarity and bumper sticker rants won't change that.

I'm not complaining about my own situation. You seem to be confused. The thing is I'm actually a nationalist that wants what's best for the future of our nation while you don't care about anybody but yourself. That's alright though. Your side is going to lose this fight. ;)

The Federal Reserve showed definitively that young people today have a harder time economically. Your vulgarity and bumper sticker rants won't change that.
The federal reserve? You mean the people that are printing out money and absorbing our trillions in debt are shocked the value of the dollar isn’t what it used to be? Well fuck me sideways.

Equal protection of the laws for UC is more constitutional, engenders less perception of spending on objects of benevolence the money of their constituents and is more cost effective and automatically stabilizing for our economy.
Could that blargle BE any less relevant?

yea because so many left wingers are different.....they,just like so many right wingers, only care about you if you agree with everything they say....

One side supports social Darwinist policy and the other doesn't.
but both sides have lots of asswipes in it who only care about you as long as you agree with them.....otherwise fuck you....

The federal reserve? You mean the people that are printing out money and absorbing our trillions in debt are shocked the value of the dollar isn’t what it used to be? Well fuck me sideways.

Anyway, they did a very thorough study on exactly what we're talking about. Young people today absolutely have a harder time gaining economic momentum on average. I wouldn't expect some angry baby boomer to be able to empathize with that, but it's the truth.

but both sides have lots of asswipes in it who only care about you as long as you agree with them.....otherwise fuck you....

Agreed.

For the record I find most Democrats disgusting. It's embarrassing that Hillary and Joe are the best they've got.

I'm not complaining about my own situation. You seem to be confused. The thing is I'm actually a nationalist that wants what's best for the future of our nation while you don't care about anybody but yourself.
Then stop asking for money. Better yet stop asking for other people. The best thing you can do is take care of yourself. Everyone should do that. Some will fail. Get over it. Spend your own money helping those you deem worthy. Let the rest fail. It’s not your problem so stop making it mine.

Then stop asking for money. Better yet stop asking for other people. The best thing you can do is take care of yourself. Everyone should do that. Some will fail. Get over it. Spend your own money helping those you deem worthy. Let the rest fail. It’s not your problem so stop making it mine.

No.

I'm going to fight for the thing that pisses you off instead because I really don't care how you feel about it.

Last edited:
Nope, I paid mine off and worked 60 hours a week.

This is a regressive mindset. People like you would stop the world from becoming a better place out of spite and selfishness. We should always seek to make the world better for those that come after us. We should also seek to make it as easy and painless as possible for more Americans to become more educated. That's how we don't get outpaced by China in an ever technologically advancing world.
Teaching people that when they sign a contract and life gets tough others need to forgive their debt is a positive?

Teaching people that when they sign a contract and life gets tough others need to forgive their debt is a positive?

Maybe there shouldn't be an entire system designed to talk economically ignorant young people into taking on severe debt so they can get educated.

New Topics

Forum List

Back