Cancelling Student Debt is Highly Regressive

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
It is a transfer of wealth to the richest people in society and should not be done.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 1.06.45 PM.png

The spoiled self centered generations are the arbiters and receivers of pain as the globalists condense their grip on the earth.

Equal protection of the laws for UC is more constitutional, engenders less perception of spending on objects of benevolence the money of their constituents and is more cost effective and automatically stabilizing for our economy.

Maybe they should only cancel the student debt of people below a certain income.

Equal protection of the laws for UC is more constitutional, engenders less perception of spending on objects of benevolence the money of their constituents and is more cost effective and automatically stabilizing for our economy.

UC has nothing to do with the trillions that both parties have spent to destroy this country.

Nope, I paid mine off and worked 60 hours a week.

This is a regressive mindset. People like you would stop the world from becoming a better place out of spite and selfishness. We should always seek to make the world better for those that come after us. We should also seek to make it as easy and painless as possible for more Americans to become more educated. That's how we don't get outpaced by China in an ever technologically advancing world.

Last edited:

This is a regressive mindset. People like you would stop the world from becoming a better place out of spite and selfishness. We should always seek to make the world better for those that come after us. We should also seek to make it as easy and painless as possible for more Americans to become more educated. That's how we don't get outpaced by China in an ever technologically advancing world.

Nope, its a mindset that carries responsibility and accountability for one's actions. People like you are leeches.

Nope, its a mindset that carries responsibility and accountability for one's actions. People like you are leeches.

People like me get paid to go to college.

Anyway...

Easier access to education would be good for our entire nation. I can't help but roll my eyes at right wingers that think they are nationalists. They're social Darwinists; they don't actually care about anything but themselves.

Anyway...

Easier access to education would be good for our entire nation. I can't help but roll my eyes at right wingers that think they are nationalists. They're social Darwinists; they don't actually care about anything but themselves.

No, this has nothing to with nationalists, social darwinism blah blah blah. This has to do with being responsible and accountable for your own actions. Its not my responsibility to pay for someones college when they signed the contract, loan and the details were listed for them. They made their choice. Now, they need to pay back what they took. Its really as simple as that. People that vote trinkets out of the treasury are very selfish.

Anyway...

No, this has nothing to with nationalists, social darwinism blah blah blah. This has to do with being responsible and accountable for your own actions. Its not my responsibility to pay for someones college when they signed the contract, loan and the details were listed for them. They made their choice. Now, they need to pay back what they took. Its really as simple as that. People that vote trinkets out of the treasury are very selfish.

Do you think public schooling should go away? Do you at least understand the benefit of getting more Americans educated? Do you see why reducing the financial pain of getting an education would do just that?

Why would the ones who found value to their university degree be forgiven?

Give the ones who were fooled by gender studies degrees their money back... from University funds.

The university scam needs to be ended.

Yup and I wonder who they think will be paying for the debt they incurred??

Why the tax payer. Who else.

Bush the elder did away with Govt. college loans because they weren't being payed back. When Clinton took the WH he reinstituted them.

We tax payers don't need to pay for anyone's college education. You want to go to college, get a damned job and pay your own way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back