Cancel Russians as a people/justification of war crimes/ Hypocrisy

I have already realized that this clown is just a racist troll. So saying anything to them is a waste of time.
Thanks for the compliment.😋 But I do not justify war crimes, your comments are an example of how people are ready to justify any war crimes of their nation, now it is actively engaged and the Russians (although the topic is about it), except the Germans, who at the mention of Nazis, begin to fuss and apologize.

Yes, actually there is. There are even classifications of "Non-Combatant" inside the military itself.

But in simple terms, it is anybody not a member of the opposing force that does not take up arms. That does include all civilians. However, if they pick up arms they lose that status and become combatants.

And all medical personnel and clergy are non-combatants, even if they are in the military of the opposing nation. In fact, such individuals when captured are not even "Prisoners of War", they are "Detainees". And are actually supposed to be the last returned once peace is restored, as it is recognized by multiple International agreements that their first duty is to help those in need. Even before being repatriated back home.
Without a Draft With No Shirking, Deadly Regulations Will Get Even Worse

There are no non-combatants, but there sure are a lot of couch-potato combatants.

The Duke of Yuke

If he's a clown, he can get elected President of the Ukraine. With 2,000 mules, Globilly Joe can help him get elected
🤡
The funny thing here is that the president of Ukraine🇺🇦 is a comedian who made the decision to fight, he is adored by the whole Ukraine🇺🇦, unlike Trump or Biden, who are really considered clowns all over the world🤡. Although what is the point of proving something to someone, if under my topic are written only political scientists, sociologists, economists, military criminologists and historians.

Slava Ukraine and for president Zelenski

🤡
The funny thing here is that the president of Ukraine🇺🇦 is a comedian who made the decision to fight, he is adored by the whole Ukraine🇺🇦, unlike Trump or Biden, who are really considered clowns all over the world🤡. Although what is the point of proving something to someone, if under my topic are written only political scientists, sociologists, economists, military criminologists and historians.

Slava Ukraine and for president Zelenski
The Puppet King of East Soroslavia

Forum List

Back