Cancel Culture is destroying America

Fat boy, it came down because more doctors entered the marketplace, supply/demand aka free markets. In BHO’s eight years he spent a ton. Not all his fault as it was Bush’s but he did and you deflected again. We can’t afford it. We are nearing $30trn in Federal Debt. Consumer debt is mostly secured.

Actually, consumer debt is only secured because property is valued at a certain point. This is why 2008 was such a disaster, because all that property value vanished and people found themselves with underwater mortgages.

Funny thing is, I agree that we should do something about the debt. We need to make the rich pay their fair share, and we should start looking at spending cuts after the economy recovers. (I'll start with all that money we give the Zionist Entity to subsidize their religious fantasies).

Free markets aren't going to fix our health care issues.

The fact is, we spend more than any country in the world, and we get the worst results. Highest infant mortality rates, lowest life expectancy compared to other industrialized nations.
Define fair share. We don’t give any money to Israel it’s a military contract. And it’s only $4bn. Rich can pay 100% tax and won’t do anything. Until we attack entitlements we won’t reduce spending to the necessary levels. We have lower life expectancy because we drive the most and you can relate to this (we are the fattest). Soda and fast food all around.

Educate yourself on Israel. You keep sounding dumb.

Last edited:
“All the time” or sometimes. Not sure why you always deal in absolutes? Is that because you’re a fat moron?

your "fatty fetish" aside (seriously, do you spend every night wanking off to the thought of fat dudes?) All the time isn't an absolute. It's a statement.

Remember, this is what you guys on the right bitch about, all them welfare people having babies and expecting the government to support them. You think you'd be happy for abortion. I'm happy for abortion because it pisses off religious assholes.

No you can’t. Hence we constantly have that stupid Transocrat idea of a “living wage” and no one can explain what that is. Give me a specific $ and why you chose that number.

A living wage in the US would be 16.54 an hour. Works for me. with the wealth we have in this country, it's an easily attainable number.

Not sure what that has to do with LASIK? Medicine is still regulated. You lost the debate so you deflected. Gotcha!

LASIK is regulated. Unregulated medicine is quacks selling fake cures.
And all I mentioned was LASIK, fatty. You came up with snake oil. We have so much wealth that we are nearing $30trn in debt. Lastly, you deal in absolutes. Look it up.

Projection is your preferred defense mechanism, for which I conclude you are a disgusting, ugly, fat homo, deeply depressed after your cult leader was destroyed like a dog bigly :p :p :p ...

View attachment 472687
Transocrat, when you identify as a man you may ping me. Al, you know better than to mess with me. We are both from the City but you’re a bitch.

I feel sorry bout people like you, I can not fathom the idea of being an intellectual slave, much less from an intellectual midget like donald j thug..

View attachment 472698View attachment 472699
Cannot is one word, you illiterate Transocrat imbecile. So you’re fragile? Trump offended you? Pussy.
LOLOL

Poor, unhinged, Deadbeat Dad Shortbus... unwittingly entertains the forum by correcting someone else's spelling while at the same time, employs text that isn't a real word.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Transocrat, it’s against forum rules to discuss someone else’s family. I am married with children. Don’t talk about my kids like that. Not cool. I never Discuss your wife or kids. Stick to the topic, you OCD ridden fat fuck.

Cancel culture is not a myth. Its real. Gina Carano is the latest victim of it.

No, she's just a Mannish woman who said stupid things forgetting she works for Disney.

Free speech is one thing, but what you all are doing is another. Mass media campaigns to demand a company take action against someone because they hurt your feelings or went against your political views, thats cancel culture.

Except nobody really did that. she said something stupid, Disney fired her.
What did she say?

Do you know?

phone dead.jpg

“All the time” or sometimes. Not sure why you always deal in absolutes? Is that because you’re a fat moron?

your "fatty fetish" aside (seriously, do you spend every night wanking off to the thought of fat dudes?) All the time isn't an absolute. It's a statement.

Remember, this is what you guys on the right bitch about, all them welfare people having babies and expecting the government to support them. You think you'd be happy for abortion. I'm happy for abortion because it pisses off religious assholes.

No you can’t. Hence we constantly have that stupid Transocrat idea of a “living wage” and no one can explain what that is. Give me a specific $ and why you chose that number.

A living wage in the US would be 16.54 an hour. Works for me. with the wealth we have in this country, it's an easily attainable number.

Not sure what that has to do with LASIK? Medicine is still regulated. You lost the debate so you deflected. Gotcha!

And all I mentioned was LASIK, fatty. You came up with snake oil. We have so much wealth that we are nearing $30trn in debt. Lastly, you deal in absolutes. Look it up.

Projection is your preferred defense mechanism, for which I conclude you are a disgusting, ugly, fat homo, deeply depressed after your cult leader was destroyed like a dog bigly :p :p :p ...

View attachment 472687
Transocrat, when you identify as a man you may ping me. Al, you know better than to mess with me. We are both from the City but you’re a bitch.

I feel sorry bout people like you, I can not fathom the idea of being an intellectual slave, much less from an intellectual midget like donald j thug..

Cannot is one word, you illiterate Transocrat imbecile. So you’re fragile? Trump offended you? Pussy.
LOLOL

Poor, unhinged, Deadbeat Dad Shortbus... unwittingly entertains the forum by correcting someone else's spelling while at the same time, employs text that isn't a real word.

Transocrat, it’s against forum rules to discuss someone else’s family. I am married with children. Don’t talk about my kids like that. Not cool. I never Discuss your wife or kids. Stick to the topic, you OCD ridden fat fuck.
LOLOL

DDS, I'm talking about you. The only family member of yours I ever talked about was your make believe son.

Regardless of your whining, you literally corrected someone else's English while using a non-English word yourself.

At this point, even you're mocking you.

View attachment 472687

LOLOL

LOLOL

DDS, I'm talking about you. The only family member of yours I ever talked about was your make believe son.

Regardless of your whining, you literally corrected someone else's English while using a non-English word yourself.

Transocrat is a word in Orcish. So you calling me a dead beat dad is what? Explain yourself? I am married with kids? So you’re mocking my kids and stating they only have one parent? Pretty weak and a lie. Pretty low, even for you, OCD ridden fat fuck.

View attachment 472687

LOLOL

LOLOL

Transocrat is a word in Orcish. So you calling me a dead beat dad is what? Explain yourself? I am married with kids? So you’re mocking my kids and stating they only have one parent? Pretty weak and a lie. Pretty low, even for you, OCD ridden fat fuck.
LOLOL

Why do you blame me because you're an idiot??

Define fair share. We don’t give any money to Israel it’s a military contract. And it’s only $4bn.

Uh, no, it's direct payments of aid. They aren't paying that back. There's also the billions we pay the Zionist's neighbor to play nice with them. And the billions we spend fighting wars the Zionist fifth Column in Washington instigates.

Rich can pay 100% tax and won’t do anything.

Actually, not true, either. In fact, when we made the rich pay their fair share prior to Reagan, we ran up very little debt. 200 years of history, wars, major infrastructure programs, and surprise, surprise, we ran up less than a trillion dollars in debt. Why? The rich paid their fair share. When Clinton and Obama made the rich pay their fair share, deficits went down.

Until we attack entitlements we won’t reduce spending to the necessary levels.

Ain't gonna happen. At least not until people are paying for them. You think all these white people want their oldsters moving back in with them?

We have lower life expectancy because we drive the most and you can relate to this (we are the fattest). Soda and fast food all around.

First, we don't have any more traffic deaths than any other advanced nation. The US has 12.4 deaths per 100K. Compared to other nations, it's a little higher (They range from 3-6) but not enough to really budge the Life expectancy numbers. Same with obesity. We're fat, a lot of them are fat.

(Please don't wank off at the obesity article... we know you have this weird fatty fetish)

What brings down our numbers is that Americans don't have access to regular checkups, only go to the doctor when they are really sick, don't take sick days or engage in self-care, etc.

We also have the highest infant mortality rate in the industrialized world. There are third world countries that do better than we do.

Using another post to justify your position doesn't fly, buddy. The Zionists own our government, that's part of the problem, until we get sick and tired of watching our boys come back in boxes.

Define fair share. We don’t give any money to Israel it’s a military contract. And it’s only $4bn.

Uh, no, it's direct payments of aid. They aren't paying that back. There's also the billions we pay the Zionist's neighbor to play nice with them. And the billions we spend fighting wars the Zionist fifth Column in Washington instigates.

Rich can pay 100% tax and won’t do anything.

Actually, not true, either. In fact, when we made the rich pay their fair share prior to Reagan, we ran up very little debt. 200 years of history, wars, major infrastructure programs, and surprise, surprise, we ran up less than a trillion dollars in debt. Why? The rich paid their fair share. When Clinton and Obama made the rich pay their fair share, deficits went down.

Until we attack entitlements we won’t reduce spending to the necessary levels.

Ain't gonna happen. At least not until people are paying for them. You think all these white people want their oldsters moving back in with them?

We have lower life expectancy because we drive the most and you can relate to this (we are the fattest). Soda and fast food all around.

First, we don't have any more traffic deaths than any other advanced nation. The US has 12.4 deaths per 100K. Compared to other nations, it's a little higher (They range from 3-6) but not enough to really budge the Life expectancy numbers. Same with obesity. We're fat, a lot of them are fat.

(Please don't wank off at the obesity article... we know you have this weird fatty fetish)

What brings down our numbers is that Americans don't have access to regular checkups, only go to the doctor when they are really sick, don't take sick days or engage in self-care, etc.

We also have the highest infant mortality rate in the industrialized world. There are third world countries that do better than we do.

Using another post to justify your position doesn't fly, buddy. The Zionists own our government, that's part of the problem, until we get sick and tired of watching our boys come back in boxes.
“Zionists own our government “

Proof please

View attachment 472687

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Answer this. Have I ever brought your family or your parenting into any of our “debates” yes or no?

answer is no.

If you called me a dead beat dad to my face, I would knock you the fuck out. Do not care if the mods ban me for saying this. That’s Low for even an OCD ridden fat fuck like you. Bringing family into this. Pathetic.
LOLOL

DDS, YOU brought your family into this...

So if my son for example is dating a girl and she says she is on the pill and she isn’t and lied to him and she gets pregnant he has zero choices?

View attachment 472687

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Answer this. Have I ever brought your family or your parenting into any of our “debates” yes or no?

answer is no.

If you called me a dead beat dad to my face, I would knock you the fuck out. Do not care if the mods ban me for saying this. That’s Low for even an OCD ridden fat fuck like you. Bringing family into this. Pathetic.
LOLOL

So if my son for example is dating a girl and she says she is on the pill and she isn’t and lied to him and she gets pregnant he has zero choices?
“For example” I did that because you’re not allowed to bring other people’s kids so I made up a phantom kid as I only have daughters . But your OCD is so bad you didn’t understand that. OCD ridden fat fuck.

View attachment 472687

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

answer is no.

LOLOL

“For example” I did that because you’re not allowed to bring other people’s kids so I made up a phantom kid as I only have daughters . But your OCD is so bad you didn’t understand that. OCD ridden fat fuck.
Dumbfuck, I said nothing about your wife or daughters. What a humongous pussy you are, crying to the mods, when I said nothing about you're family.

AzogtheDefiler = :gay:

View attachment 472687

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

answer is no.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I said nothing about your wife or daughters. What a humongous pussy you are, crying to the mods, when I said nothing about you're family.

Didn’t say shit to the mods, mother fucker. Fuck you, ocd ridden fat fuck. Say that shit to my face. Calling me a deadbeat dad insults my wife and kids so fuck you.

View attachment 472687

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

answer is no.

LOLOL

Didn’t say shit to the mods, mother fucker. Fuck you, ocd ridden fat fuck. Say that shit to my face. Calling me a deadbeat dad insults my wife and kids so fuck you.

calm down zoggie, don't let your blind fanaticism and poor intellectual acumen get the best of you, I recommend you go back to the mood you had the first couple of months after the election when you were totally hurt and silent...

1617035468959.png

Forum List

Back