Cancel Culture is destroying America

What is cancel culture? If you want the right to say what you want and make people still transact with you you can fuck off. I’m not buying crap from people who think the election was stolen and raided the Capitol.
It’s in the OP. Nothing to do with the election if you clicked on the video. You are such a stupid asshole.

No he's not the stupid one here.

"Cancel culture" is yet another stupid FOX News bullshit notion like the "War on Christmas". This is a deflection from the Republicans lack of ideas, plans and or the ability to run the country without crashing the economy, and putting millions out of work.
Then why is Bill Mahar talking about it? Is he a FoxNews shill?

Bill Maher is an asshole. He has a lot of ideas which are bullshit, including about Muslims.

All this talk about "cancel culture" utterly ignores Colin Kaepernick, who was fired for "taking a knee" and hasn't worked since. The calls for his firing from the right were overwhelming. Boycott the NFL - and other sports.

Instead, FOX and you fools are focussed on people who have been deplatformed for lying, and spreading dangerous and false ideas. The easy answer to keep Republicans on privately owned platforms is really simple: STOP LYING ABOUT THE ELECTION. Stop lying about Democrats. It shouldn't be that hard to just tell the truth. If Republicans can't tell the truth, then they don't deserve to be elected.

JUST STOP LYING.
Bill Maher is an entertainer. Who could confuse him with news?

All news media are entertainers these days. What in his monologue did you disagree with? Be specific.
I think you’re a hyperventilating imbecile. He doesn't say cancel culture is destroying America. You said that. Like you, your OP is a fail.
Yes, OCD he didn't specifically say that but certainly implied it. LOL

What specifically from his monologue do you disagree with?
LOLOL

As if you had the brain capacity to comprehend what he implies, which he didn't imply what your deformed brain thinks he did.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I neither agree nor disagree with what he said. He's a comedian who delivered a monologue. I really don't give a shit about Justine Timberlake or the Bachelor to care about what Bill Maher gripes about.
Who is Justine Timberlake? So you have no opinion, OCD? LMAO...you didn't get the nuance of his monologue. Those were examples of a bigger picture/problem. You are very stupid.
LOLOL

You didn't watch your own video, did ya, ShortBus?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Of course I did. You have yet to state what part you disagree with? You just said "Don't care"...but do you agree or disagree with him and if you disagree, which part and why? If it wasn't a major issue, he would not have devoted a seven minute segment to it.

You didn't understand it, did you?

View attachment 465477
LOL

Slobbers the retard who didn't watch his own video.
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 465478

Who is Justine Timberlake?
I did watch it. What are you talking about? Tell me specifically what you disagreed with? You can't. You're just here to troll. You can never have a truly logical debate. You go into ad hominems and insults. You suffer from severe OCD.

View attachment 465479
LOLOL

ShortBus, had you actually watched it, you wouldn't be asking who is Justine Timberlake since Maher says who he is in the video you posted but didn't watch.

And what's not to insult? You literally started a thread based on the false claim that Bill Maher said cancel culture is destroying America. You yourself admit you're a retard, albeit unwittingly.
You thought he was talking about some chick who doesn't exist.

JustinE Timberlake and you said it that way twice. Meaning you really thought it was a chick. LMAO!!!!!!!! Idiot OCD Fat Fuck!
LOLOL

Poor, demented ShortBus. Always willing to make a fool of himself. No, retard, while I misspelled his name, I do know he's a guy...

ShortBus, had you actually watched it, you wouldn't be asking who is Justine Timberlake since Maher says who he is in the video you posted but didn't watch.

[emphasis added to highlight ShortBus' retardedness]
Twice??!?!??! Nope....you had no idea who he/she was. My reason for saying who Justine is, was to make you look stupid and you doubled down on it. Are you ever not a complete moron. You didn't get from my initial post that I was mocking you and then you did it again. Know many guys with the name "Justine"? You are such a waste of life. LMAO...welcome to the Moron Wall of Shame....

JustinE! LMAO!

1615232608267.png

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless
Leftist assholes. But can rest of us agree on this please?

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Let’s unite against cancel culture

I think you need to listen to the video closer. Bill Maher clearly endorses cancelling conservatives. He's constantly a hypocrite that way

What is cancel culture? If you want the right to say what you want and make people still transact with you you can fuck off. I’m not buying crap from people who think the election was stolen and raided the Capitol.
It’s in the OP. Nothing to do with the election if you clicked on the video. You are such a stupid asshole.

"Cancel culture" is yet another stupid FOX News bullshit notion like the "War on Christmas". This is a deflection from the Republicans lack of ideas, plans and or the ability to run the country without crashing the economy, and putting millions out of work.

Bill Maher is an asshole. He has a lot of ideas which are bullshit, including about Muslims.

All this talk about "cancel culture" utterly ignores Colin Kaepernick, who was fired for "taking a knee" and hasn't worked since. The calls for his firing from the right were overwhelming. Boycott the NFL - and other sports.

Instead, FOX and you fools are focussed on people who have been deplatformed for lying, and spreading dangerous and false ideas. The easy answer to keep Republicans on privately owned platforms is really simple: STOP LYING ABOUT THE ELECTION. Stop lying about Democrats. It shouldn't be that hard to just tell the truth. If Republicans can't tell the truth, then they don't deserve to be elected.

JUST STOP LYING.

All news media are entertainers these days. What in his monologue did you disagree with? Be specific.
I think you’re a hyperventilating imbecile. He doesn't say cancel culture is destroying America. You said that. Like you, your OP is a fail.

LOLOL

As if you had the brain capacity to comprehend what he implies, which he didn't imply what your deformed brain thinks he did.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I neither agree nor disagree with what he said. He's a comedian who delivered a monologue. I really don't give a shit about Justine Timberlake or the Bachelor to care about what Bill Maher gripes about.
Who is Justine Timberlake? So you have no opinion, OCD? LMAO...you didn't get the nuance of his monologue. Those were examples of a bigger picture/problem. You are very stupid.
LOLOL

Of course I did. You have yet to state what part you disagree with? You just said "Don't care"...but do you agree or disagree with him and if you disagree, which part and why? If it wasn't a major issue, he would not have devoted a seven minute segment to it.

View attachment 465477
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 465478

I did watch it. What are you talking about? Tell me specifically what you disagreed with? You can't. You're just here to troll. You can never have a truly logical debate. You go into ad hominems and insults. You suffer from severe OCD.

View attachment 465479
LOLOL

And what's not to insult? You literally started a thread based on the false claim that Bill Maher said cancel culture is destroying America. You yourself admit you're a retard, albeit unwittingly.

JustinE Timberlake and you said it that way twice. Meaning you really thought it was a chick. LMAO!!!!!!!! Idiot OCD Fat Fuck!
LOLOL

Poor, demented ShortBus. Always willing to make a fool of himself. No, retard, while I misspelled his name, I do know he's a guy...

Why do you constantly post like you're Rumpelstiltskin and someone just said your name?

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

I think you need to listen to the video closer. Bill Maher clearly endorses cancelling conservatives. He's constantly a hypocrite that way

He just said they muddy the waters but thats it. He was against all of as I interpreted it.

JUST STOP LYING.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

View attachment 465477
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 465478

View attachment 465479
LOLOL

LOLOL

Twice??!?!??! Nope....you had no idea who he/she was. My reason for saying who Justine is, was to make you look stupid and you doubled down on it. Are you ever not a complete moron. You didn't get from my initial post that I was mocking you and then you did it again. Know many guys with the name "Justine"? You are such a waste of life. LMAO...welcome to the Moron Wall of Shame....

JustinE! LMAO!

View attachment 465487
LOL

You're beyond moronic to think I thought he's a woman even though I referred to him as a guy. But moronic is all you know. And since you are so desperate what else can you do?

He just said they muddy the waters but thats it. He was against all of as I interpreted it.

No, he said that Republicans are getting punished for what they actually said. They are getting their "just comuppance." That is clearly supporting cancel culture ... for Republicans. Do you seriously not hear that part?

JUST STOP LYING.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

View attachment 465477
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 465478

View attachment 465479
LOLOL

LOLOL

JustinE! LMAO!

View attachment 465487
LOL

You're beyond moronic to think I thought he's a woman even though I referred to him as a guy. But moronic is all you know. And since you are so desperate what else can you do?
OK Faune....

Once, you may misspell a name and I teased you about it. You then went on a lunatic rant that I didn't watch video, when I was clearly mocking you. Then you doubled down on it.

That makes you a moron.
1615234997808.png

No, he said that Republicans are getting punished for what they actually said. They are getting their "just comuppance." That is clearly supporting cancel culture ... for Republicans. Do you seriously not hear that part?

No...missed it. Where was that?

Seriously? It's about 35 seconds into the video. He says when it happens to Republicans, it's a "just commupance for actual crimes." He's fine with cancelling Republicans

Seriously? It's about 35 seconds into the video. He says when it happens to Republicans, it's a "just commupance for actual crimes." He's fine with cancelling Republicans

WTF dude. That was the muddying the waters comment that I acknowledged. He then went on to defend Carano and Harrison.

WTF dude. That was the muddying the waters comment that I acknowledged. He then went on to defend Carano and Harrison.

I didn't see you "acknowledge" it in the OP. But clearly he sets a standard of it's OK to cancel Republicans. He is only against Democrats eating their own. That really isn't the same. Bill Maher is like that. He occasionally sounds rational but further analysis show's it's only slight of hand

I didn't see you "acknowledge" it in the OP. But clearly he sets a standard of it's OK to cancel Republicans. He is only against Democrats eating their own. That really isn't the same. Bill Maher is like that. He occasionally sounds rational but further analysis show's it's only slight of hand

No no...I believe he said its coming for everyone. I think he is OK with the likes of Alex Jones getting cancelled but clearly not OK with Harrison and Carano. He is a huge anti Trump guy, I know. I think he is a sniveling little asshole but I agreed with 99% of his monologue.

No no...I believe he said its coming for everyone. I think he is OK with the likes of Alex Jones getting cancelled but clearly not OK with Harrison and Carano. He is a huge anti Trump guy, I know. I think he is a sniveling little asshole but I agreed with 99% of his monologue.

Bill Maher thinks that Democrat misquoting Trump makes him a racist and that Trump was controlled by Putin. He's a whack job. But you trust his reasonableness that he only means Republicans like Alex Jones? He has not earned any such trush.

And why should Alex Jones be cancelled? Don't like him, don't listen to him. Like I don't. It's not my job though to stop others from listening to hate filled gas bags, like Bill Maher who is no better than Alex Jones with his hate filled racist views

Bill Maher thinks that Democrat misquoting Trump makes him a racist and that Trump was controlled by Putin. He's a whack job. But you trust his reasonableness that he only means Republicans like Alex Jones? He has not earned any such trush.

And why should Alex Jones be cancelled? Don't like him, don't listen to him. Like I don't. It's not my job though to stop others from listening to hate filled gas bags, like Bill Maher who is no better than Alex Jones with his hate filled racist views

He shouldn't. I think Maher was throwing a bone to the leftists as that is his target audience but then bashed cancel culture for 99% of the clip. It wasn't perfect but I am glad he did it. MSDCN and CNN shouldn't be cancelled but they should be honest and state that they are news entertainment vs. news. Like WWE is sports entertainment vs. sports.

He shouldn't. I think Maher was throwing a bone to the leftists as that is his target audience but then bashed cancel culture for 99% of the clip. It wasn't perfect but I am glad he did it. MSDCN and CNN shouldn't be cancelled but they should be honest and state that they are news entertainment vs. news. Like WWE is sports entertainment vs. sports.

I don't share your high trust in Bill Maher

Oh I don't trust him but like the US needed Stalin in WW2, I'll gladly be his ally in a war against the far left lunatics and radical Islam, which he also blasts.

Boy your comprehension skills are just whack. The fact that you even care about this stuff is outrageously stupid. Pay no attention to the rewriting of your country's economic system. They're cancelling Dr. Seuss!!!!!

No wonder Republicans have been able to rape and pillage Republican taxpayers for so long.

Boy your comprehension skills are just whack. The fact that you even care about this stuff is outrageously stupid. Pay no attention to the rewriting of your country's economic system. They're cancelling Dr. Seuss!!!!!

No wonder Republicans have been able to rape and pillage Republican taxpayers for so long.

Keeping people angry and stupid is very effective.

Oh I don't trust him but like the US needed Stalin in WW2, I'll gladly be his ally in a war against the far left lunatics and radical Islam, which he also blasts.

There is no "war against the far left". There is only the idiocy of those who have been taught to hate their fellow Americans.

Any half assed businessman knows that endless culture wars are bad for business. No one is investing in the USA any more. You're too unstable, because you are so easily lead astray.

There is no "war against the far left". There is only the idiocy of those who have been taught to hate their fellow Americans.

Any half assed businessman knows that endless culture wars are bad for business. No one is investing in the USA any more. You're too unstable, because you are so easily lead astray.

And yet YOU just cannot bring your unwelcome, wrinkly, old foreign ass to leave. The 'Obsessed with America' business is still booming.

Forum List

Back