Cancel Culture is destroying America

News Entertainment seeks ratings so they are partisan. One side or the other. If you cannot see that you're dumber than I already believed you to be and that is saying a lot.
Responsible, mainstream, journalism aspires to objectivity and balance. Boutique news media seeks to appeal to those who need their biases affirmed. Both, as capitalistic endeavors, are motivated by profit, not ideology.

No respectable media source would ever promote the former's guy's blatant, unfounded lie that he won "in a landslide!"

Marr is not a journalist, and I have no reason to take the entertainer's effusions seriously. If you like them when they fit your agenda, that is your prerogative.

News Entertainment seeks ratings so they are partisan. One side or the other. If you cannot see that you're dumber than I already believed you to be and that is saying a lot.
Responsible, mainstream, journalism aspires to objectivity and balance. Boutique news media seeks to appeal to those who need their biases affirmed. Both, as capitalistic endeavors, are motivated by profit, not ideology.

No respectable media source would ever promote the former's guy's blatant, unfounded lie that he won "in a landslide!"

Marr is not a journalist, and I have no reason to take the entertainer's effusions seriously. If you like them when they fit your agenda, that is your prerogative.
Give me three examples of "responsible, mainstream journalism"

PS - you keep deflecting.

What is cancel culture? If you want the right to say what you want and make people still transact with you you can fuck off. I’m not buying crap from people who think the election was stolen and raided the Capitol.
It’s in the OP. Nothing to do with the election if you clicked on the video. You are such a stupid asshole.

No he's not the stupid one here.

"Cancel culture" is yet another stupid FOX News bullshit notion like the "War on Christmas". This is a deflection from the Republicans lack of ideas, plans and or the ability to run the country without crashing the economy, and putting millions out of work.
Then why is Bill Mahar talking about it? Is he a FoxNews shill?

Bill Maher is an asshole. He has a lot of ideas which are bullshit, including about Muslims.

All this talk about "cancel culture" utterly ignores Colin Kaepernick, who was fired for "taking a knee" and hasn't worked since. The calls for his firing from the right were overwhelming. Boycott the NFL - and other sports.

Instead, FOX and you fools are focussed on people who have been deplatformed for lying, and spreading dangerous and false ideas. The easy answer to keep Republicans on privately owned platforms is really simple: STOP LYING ABOUT THE ELECTION. Stop lying about Democrats. It shouldn't be that hard to just tell the truth. If Republicans can't tell the truth, then they don't deserve to be elected.

JUST STOP LYING.
Bill Maher is an entertainer. Who could confuse him with news?

What is cancel culture? If you want the right to say what you want and make people still transact with you you can fuck off. I’m not buying crap from people who think the election was stolen and raided the Capitol.
It’s in the OP. Nothing to do with the election if you clicked on the video. You are such a stupid asshole.

"Cancel culture" is yet another stupid FOX News bullshit notion like the "War on Christmas". This is a deflection from the Republicans lack of ideas, plans and or the ability to run the country without crashing the economy, and putting millions out of work.

Bill Maher is an asshole. He has a lot of ideas which are bullshit, including about Muslims.

All this talk about "cancel culture" utterly ignores Colin Kaepernick, who was fired for "taking a knee" and hasn't worked since. The calls for his firing from the right were overwhelming. Boycott the NFL - and other sports.

Instead, FOX and you fools are focussed on people who have been deplatformed for lying, and spreading dangerous and false ideas. The easy answer to keep Republicans on privately owned platforms is really simple: STOP LYING ABOUT THE ELECTION. Stop lying about Democrats. It shouldn't be that hard to just tell the truth. If Republicans can't tell the truth, then they don't deserve to be elected.

JUST STOP LYING.

All news media are entertainers these days. What in his monologue did you disagree with? Be specific.

JUST STOP LYING.

All news media are entertainers these days. What in his monologue did you disagree with? Be specific.
I think you’re a hyperventilating imbecile. He doesn't say cancel culture is destroying America. You said that. Like you, your OP is a fail.

JUST STOP LYING.

I think you’re a hyperventilating imbecile. He doesn't say cancel culture is destroying America. You said that. Like you, your OP is a fail.
Yes, OCD he didn't specifically say that but certainly implied it. LOL

What specifically from his monologue do you disagree with?

JUST STOP LYING.

LOLOL

As if you had the brain capacity to comprehend what he implies, which he didn't imply what your deformed brain thinks he did.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I neither agree nor disagree with what he said. He's a comedian who delivered a monologue. I really don't give a shit about Justine Timberlake or the Bachelor to care about what Bill Maher gripes about.

JUST STOP LYING.

LOLOL

As if you had the brain capacity to comprehend what he implies, which he didn't imply what your deformed brain thinks he did.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I neither agree nor disagree with what he said. He's a comedian who delivered a monologue. I really don't give a shit about Justine Timberlake or the Bachelor to care about what Bill Maher gripes about.
Who is Justine Timberlake? So you have no opinion, OCD? LMAO...you didn't get the nuance of his monologue. Those were examples of a bigger picture/problem. You are very stupid.

JUST STOP LYING.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Who is Justine Timberlake? So you have no opinion, OCD? LMAO...you didn't get the nuance of his monologue. Those were examples of a bigger picture/problem. You are very stupid.
LOLOL

You didn't watch your own video, did ya, ShortBus?

:abgg2q.jpg:

JUST STOP LYING.
Your post said I got the OP from Fox News. I pointed out that it was from RT with Bill Maher. Now you change your narrative. Tough to take you seriously when you change your story so frequently. Funny how you vilify Maher for telling the truth about Islam since you’re an antisemite and forever captured in my siggy.

No I didn’t say you got your Bill Maher post from Fox News. I said the whole idea of cancel culture came from Fox news, just like their War on Christmas.

Both ideas are designed to distract you from the real problems the nation faces, and the failure of the Republican Party to address any of them.

The republican party used to be the party of ideas. Now they’re the party of culture wars. That’s because their ideas have been colossal failure’s leading to three economic collapse in the past 40 years. The US is now has the greatest wealth inequity in all of the world, and the worst covid response.

Ignoring climate change, racial inequity, employment and wage issues, and gifting billionaires with tax cuts funded on the government credit card has left you sick, broke and deeply in debt.

Instead of dealing with any of these issues, or even discussing them, you want to talk about a non-existent “cancel culture”. Talk about picking up the peanuts while being trampled by the elephants.

We don’t listen to FoxNews. Cancel culture started on Twitter and SJWs, everyone knows that. To deny it exists just goes to show how deranged you really are.

I don't give a rat's ass where is started. It's just something the right made up to deflect from the real issues your country is facing. To keep you focused on the divisions, instead of uniting the heal the nation, and get EVERYONE back to work.

To insist that it matters shows how utter idiotic the right has become. While the nation founders, and democracy hangs by a thread, your outrage is being directed at 6 titles by Dr. Seuss that you've never even read. The only one of those titles I had even heard of was the Mulberry Street book, and it was never one of my favourites.

Focus on the recovery and what your community needs. God knows there are enough REAL issues to be discussed.

JUST STOP LYING.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Of course I did. You have yet to state what part you disagree with? You just said "Don't care"...but do you agree or disagree with him and if you disagree, which part and why? If it wasn't a major issue, he would not have devoted a seven minute segment to it.

You didn't understand it, did you?

1615230248288.png

JUST STOP LYING.
Your post said I got the OP from Fox News. I pointed out that it was from RT with Bill Maher. Now you change your narrative. Tough to take you seriously when you change your story so frequently. Funny how you vilify Maher for telling the truth about Islam since you’re an antisemite and forever captured in my siggy.

No I didn’t say you got your Bill Maher post from Fox News. I said the whole idea of cancel culture came from Fox news, just like their War on Christmas.

Both ideas are designed to distract you from the real problems the nation faces, and the failure of the Republican Party to address any of them.

The republican party used to be the party of ideas. Now they’re the party of culture wars. That’s because their ideas have been colossal failure’s leading to three economic collapse in the past 40 years. The US is now has the greatest wealth inequity in all of the world, and the worst covid response.

Ignoring climate change, racial inequity, employment and wage issues, and gifting billionaires with tax cuts funded on the government credit card has left you sick, broke and deeply in debt.

Instead of dealing with any of these issues, or even discussing them, you want to talk about a non-existent “cancel culture”. Talk about picking up the peanuts while being trampled by the elephants.

We don’t listen to FoxNews. Cancel culture started on Twitter and SJWs, everyone knows that. To deny it exists just goes to show how deranged you really are.

I don't give a rat's ass where is started. It's just something the right made up to deflect from the real issues your country is facing. To keep you focused on the divisions, instead of uniting the heal the nation, and get EVERYONE back to work.

To insist that it matters shows how utter idiotic the right has become. While the nation founders, and democracy hangs by a thread, your outrage is being directed at 6 titles by Dr. Seuss that you've never even read. The only one of those titles I had even heard of was the Mulberry Street book, and it was never one of my favourites.

Focus on the recovery and what your community needs. God knows there are enough REAL issues to be discussed.
"Right made up"?!?!?!? It was on RT with Bill Maher, who is a DEMOCRAT!

JUST STOP LYING.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Of course I did. You have yet to state what part you disagree with? You just said "Don't care"...but do you agree or disagree with him and if you disagree, which part and why? If it wasn't a major issue, he would not have devoted a seven minute segment to it.

View attachment 465477
LOL

Slobbers the retard who didn't watch his own video.
icon_rolleyes.gif

ShortBus, this is what you posted in your OP...

Screenshot_20210308-140814_Samsung Internet.jpg

Who is Justine Timberlake?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

JUST STOP LYING.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

View attachment 465477
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 465478

I did watch it. What are you talking about? Tell me specifically what you disagreed with? You can't. You're just here to troll. You can never have a truly logical debate. You go into ad hominems and insults. You suffer from severe OCD.

1615230700054.png

What would the 'Cancel Culture' do if a majority of Americans grew some balls and answered their demand to 'Cancel' something like the 'muppets' by saying, 'NO - FU@K OFF'!?

They would probably loot, burn, destroy, assault, murder, etc......what our enemies are paying them to do and what our VP declared they should continue to do.

JUST STOP LYING.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

View attachment 465477
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 465478

I did watch it. What are you talking about? Tell me specifically what you disagreed with? You can't. You're just here to troll. You can never have a truly logical debate. You go into ad hominems and insults. You suffer from severe OCD.

View attachment 465479
LOLOL

ShortBus, had you actually watched it, you wouldn't be asking who is Justine Timberlake since Maher says who he is in the video you posted but didn't watch.

And what's not to insult? You literally started a thread based on the false claim that Bill Maher said cancel culture is destroying America. You yourself admit you're a retard, albeit unwittingly.

JUST STOP LYING.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

View attachment 465477
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 465478

View attachment 465479
LOLOL

ShortBus, had you actually watched it, you wouldn't be asking who is Justine Timberlake since Maher says who he is in the video you posted but didn't watch.

And what's not to insult? You literally started a thread based on the false claim that Bill Maher said cancel culture is destroying America. You yourself admit you're a retard, albeit unwittingly.
He says who Justin Timberlake is, you moron. It is a man. He was dating Britney Spears. LMAO....you're so dumb it is outstanding!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha....

You thought he was talking about some chick who doesn't exist.

JustinE Timberlake and you said it that way twice. Meaning you really thought it was a chick. LMAO!!!!!!!! Idiot OCD Fat Fuck!

1615231508189.png

JUST STOP LYING.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

View attachment 465477
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 465478

View attachment 465479
LOLOL

You thought he was talking about some chick who doesn't exist.

JustinE Timberlake and you said it that way twice. Meaning you really thought it was a chick. LMAO!!!!!!!! Idiot OCD Fat Fuck!
LOLOL

Poor, demented ShortBus. Always willing to make a fool of himself. No, retard, while I misspelled his name, I do know he's a guy...

[emphasis added to highlight ShortBus' retardedness]

Forum List

Back