Cancel Culture is destroying America

What is cancel culture? If you want the right to say what you want and make people still transact with you you can fuck off. I’m not buying crap from people who think the election was stolen and raided the Capitol.
It’s in the OP. Nothing to do with the election if you clicked on the video. You are such a stupid asshole.

No he's not the stupid one here.

"Cancel culture" is yet another stupid FOX News bullshit notion like the "War on Christmas". This is a deflection from the Republicans lack of ideas, plans and or the ability to run the country without crashing the economy, and putting millions out of work.
Then why is Bill Mahar talking about it? Is he a FoxNews shill?

Bill Maher is an asshole. He has a lot of ideas which are bullshit, including about Muslims.

All this talk about "cancel culture" utterly ignores Colin Kaepernick, who was fired for "taking a knee" and hasn't worked since. The calls for his firing from the right were overwhelming. Boycott the NFL - and other sports.

Instead, FOX and you fools are focussed on people who have been deplatformed for lying, and spreading dangerous and false ideas. The easy answer to keep Republicans on privately owned platforms is really simple: STOP LYING ABOUT THE ELECTION. Stop lying about Democrats. It shouldn't be that hard to just tell the truth. If Republicans can't tell the truth, then they don't deserve to be elected.

JUST STOP LYING.
Your post said I got the OP from Fox News. I pointed out that it was from RT with Bill Maher. Now you change your narrative. Tough to take you seriously when you change your story so frequently. Funny how you vilify Maher for telling the truth about Islam since you’re an antisemite and forever captured in my siggy.

ignores Colin Kaepernick, who was fired for "taking a knee" and hasn't worked since.
Kaepernick was fired because he sucked as a QB. He literally had the second worse rating for starting QBs. He was offered backup QB positions and turned them down. He knew he could make a lot more money being a race hustler and wouldn’t have to work at all.

Even if he was fired for his antics on the field, that would mean he was fired for his actions while in uniform. How does that compare to getting someone fired for merely posting their opinion on social media outside of work? It doesn’t, and you know it. No one would had cared if he had just protested on his own time. Instead he protested disrespecting our flag and nation while wearing the uniform of a team, a team people are paying to watch.
I know it’s an impossible task for you, but could be stop being such a dishonest liar?

What is cancel culture? If you want the right to say what you want and make people still transact with you you can fuck off. I’m not buying crap from people who think the election was stolen and raided the Capitol.
It’s in the OP. Nothing to do with the election if you clicked on the video. You are such a stupid asshole.

"Cancel culture" is yet another stupid FOX News bullshit notion like the "War on Christmas". This is a deflection from the Republicans lack of ideas, plans and or the ability to run the country without crashing the economy, and putting millions out of work.

Bill Maher is an asshole. He has a lot of ideas which are bullshit, including about Muslims.

All this talk about "cancel culture" utterly ignores Colin Kaepernick, who was fired for "taking a knee" and hasn't worked since. The calls for his firing from the right were overwhelming. Boycott the NFL - and other sports.

Instead, FOX and you fools are focussed on people who have been deplatformed for lying, and spreading dangerous and false ideas. The easy answer to keep Republicans on privately owned platforms is really simple: STOP LYING ABOUT THE ELECTION. Stop lying about Democrats. It shouldn't be that hard to just tell the truth. If Republicans can't tell the truth, then they don't deserve to be elected.

JUST STOP LYING.
You're not American so why the hell should anyone bother with the tripe you post?

Isn't there a forum for the politics of your nation?

You’re an idiot, so why the Hell should anyone bother with the tribe you post?

Furthermore most of what you post is lies and talking points from right wing websites with reputations for dishonesty.

Following your right wing talking points for the last 40 years has gotten you into the mess you’re in and you don’t seem to have a way out of it. Maybe it’s time you start listening to the people that got you into this mess in the first place. Listening to Republicans hasn’t gotten you very far.

JUST STOP LYING.
Your post said I got the OP from Fox News. I pointed out that it was from RT with Bill Maher. Now you change your narrative. Tough to take you seriously when you change your story so frequently. Funny how you vilify Maher for telling the truth about Islam since you’re an antisemite and forever captured in my siggy.

No I didn’t say you got your Bill Maher post from Fox News. I said the whole idea of cancel culture came from Fox news, just like their War on Christmas.

Both ideas are designed to distract you from the real problems the nation faces, and the failure of the Republican Party to address any of them.

The republican party used to be the party of ideas. Now they’re the party of culture wars. That’s because their ideas have been colossal failure’s leading to three economic collapse in the past 40 years. The US is now has the greatest wealth inequity in all of the world, and the worst covid response.

Ignoring climate change, racial inequity, employment and wage issues, and gifting billionaires with tax cuts funded on the government credit card has left you sick, broke and deeply in debt.

Instead of dealing with any of these issues, or even discussing them, you want to talk about a non-existent “cancel culture”. Talk about picking up the peanuts while being trampled by the elephants.

JUST STOP LYING.
You're not American so why the hell should anyone bother with the tripe you post?

Furthermore most of what you post is lies and talking points from right wing websites with reputations for dishonesty.

Following your right wing talking points for the last 40 years has gotten you into the mess you’re in and you don’t seem to have a way out of it. Maybe it’s time you start listening to the people that got you into this mess in the first place. Listening to Republicans hasn’t gotten you very far.
RW talking points? I posted a diatribe from a liberal on a show with liberal guests? Are you drunk posting again?

JUST STOP LYING.

No I didn’t say you got your Bill Maher post from Fox News. I said the whole idea of cancel culture came from Fox news, just like their War on Christmas.

Both ideas are designed to distract you from the real problems the nation faces, and the failure of the Republican Party to address any of them.

The republican party used to be the party of ideas. Now they’re the party of culture wars. That’s because their ideas have been colossal failure’s leading to three economic collapse in the past 40 years. The US is now has the greatest wealth inequity in all of the world, and the worst covid response.

Ignoring climate change, racial inequity, employment and wage issues, and gifting billionaires with tax cuts funded on the government credit card has left you sick, broke and deeply in debt.

Instead of dealing with any of these issues, or even discussing them, you want to talk about a non-existent “cancel culture”. Talk about picking up the peanuts while being trampled by the elephants.
The OP is from RT with Bill Maher. Are you saying he got it from Fox News? You’re all over the place. What specifically in his little diatribe did you disagree with?

First off Bill Maher is a comedian. Secondly, those on the left are not under any requirement to agree on everything, unlike those on the right. I am entitled to think that Maher is a smug asshole of epic purportions, who thinks his shit doesn't think. Yes, he hates Muslims, he's politically incorrect, and the way he talks about Sarah Palin was disgusting.

Maher is free to think as he likes, and he's paid a lot of money to express those opinions, but unlike Rush Limbaugh, who the right wingers here defended vigorously and who was equally as disgusting and offensive on the right, people on the left feel no need to defend Maher and his more odious ideas.

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless
Leftist assholes. But can rest of us agree on this please?

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Let’s unite against cancel culture

Then start with all those conservative trump worshippers who censure any in their party who show ethics.

JUST STOP LYING.

We don’t listen to FoxNews. Cancel culture started on Twitter and SJWs, everyone knows that. To deny it exists just goes to show how deranged you really are.

JUST STOP LYING.

RW talking points? I posted a diatribe from a liberal on a show with liberal guests? Are you drunk posting again?

Bill Maher holds a lot of right wing views, and he has a lot of right wing guests. Ann Coulter is a frequent guest, and he had Steve Bannon on his show not long ago. Furthermore, Maher didn't originate the idea of cancel culture, that came from FOX News, back in the early days of the President's Campaign when events were being cancelled. Twitter and FaceBook started deplatforming covid denials groups when attacks on state houses started.

The Bill Maher clip is from his latest season - and it's a reflection of what had been in the media for months. Bill Maher doesn't originate political commentary, he reflects what's already out in the media, from his own point of view. You're Bill Maher clip is from a show from last month.

Here's an article from last August about "cancel culture"

As a business consultant, why are YOU so concerned about culture wars? Why aren't you commenting on the the Economic Stimulus Package - something that will have a profound effect on your life and future income potential?

Cancel culture in not changing your life. The rebuilding of the US economic structure in the wake of the pandemic economic crisis will fundamentally change the way the USA is governed going forward, and whether or not the American people will have any kind of economic security restored after 40 years of Republican fiscal instability, and the defunding of America.

I guess these issues are just to big for you. And require something other than bumper sticker solutions.

First off Bill Maher is a comedian. Secondly, those on the left are not under any requirement to agree on everything, unlike those on the right. I am entitled to think that Maher is a smug asshole of epic purportions, who thinks his shit doesn't think. Yes, he hates Muslims, he's politically incorrect, and the way he talks about Sarah Palin was disgusting.

Maher is free to think as he likes, and he's paid a lot of money to express those opinions, but unlike Rush Limbaugh, who the right wingers here defended vigorously and who was equally as disgusting and offensive on the right, people on the left feel no need to defend Maher and his more odious ideas.
He runs a political based program and his guests are 90% left or far left and I posted his OP. Why would you bring Fox News into it at all? My point is that both the right and left agree that cancel culture is bad.

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless
Leftist assholes. But can rest of us agree on this please?

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Let’s unite against cancel culture

Then start with all those conservative trump worshippers who censure any in their party who show ethics.

What? That doesn't make any sense.

The video comes from the left. Again, when Ben Shapiro and Bill Maher are on the same page, we should all listen. Including you, old man.
I do not share your taking media entertainers seriously - even if only when it fits your agenda.
99% of media is News Entertainment. What specifically in his monologue did you disagree with? Again, please be specific.

... Cancel culture started on Twitter and SJWs, everyone knows that. To deny it exists just goes to show how deranged you really are.
It is amusing to see that the parrots who have now been trained to incessantly squawk "Cancel Culture! Cancel Culture! Cancel Culture!" (as the meme supplanting "Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!") are the same angry birds that have been bleating about canceling the diverse American People's rich, democratic multi-culturalism for years.

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 11.35.07 AM.png

"Bring back the pecker's governance by piss tweet!"

JUST STOP LYING.

Bill Maher holds a lot of right wing views, and he has a lot of right wing guests. Ann Coulter is a frequent guest, and he had Steve Bannon on his show not long ago. Furthermore, Maher didn't originate the idea of cancel culture, that came from FOX News, back in the early days of the President's Campaign when events were being cancelled. Twitter and FaceBook started deplatforming covid denials groups when attacks on state houses started.

The Bill Maher clip is from his latest season - and it's a reflection of what had been in the media for months. Bill Maher doesn't originate political commentary, he reflects what's already out in the media, from his own point of view. You're Bill Maher clip is from a show from last month.

Here's an article from last August about "cancel culture"

As a business consultant, why are YOU so concerned about culture wars? Why aren't you commenting on the the Economic Stimulus Package - something that will have a profound effect on your life and future income potential?

Cancel culture in not changing your life. The rebuilding of the US economic structure in the wake of the pandemic economic crisis will fundamentally change the way the USA is governed going forward, and whether or not the American people will have any kind of economic security restored after 40 years of Republican fiscal instability, and the defunding of America.

I guess these issues are just to big for you. And require something other than bumper sticker solutions.
I have commented on the stimulus package. It is stupid and being used inappropriately. Cancel culture is directly impacting my kids. My business is doing really well due to the PPP/CARES loans but it is most unfortunate and unnecessary. But my kids come first and foremost. I would not and have not cared about politics until they started going to school and I saw how broken our system is. For example allowing trans girls to play sports with biological girls. Or not allowing them to express their views unless they are aligned with the SJW agenda. I find that abhorrent. And vent here.

Why are you so objectionable to that?

... Cancel culture started on Twitter and SJWs, everyone knows that. To deny it exists just goes to show how deranged you really are.
It is amusing to see that the parrots who have now been trained to incessantly squawk "Cancel Culture! Cancel Culture! Cancel Culture!" (as the meme supplanting "Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!") are the same angry birds that have been bleating about canceling the diverse American People's rich, democratic multi-culturalism for years.

View attachment 465426
"Bring back the pecker's governance by piss tweet!"
Lock her up was just a comedic chant as he was running against her. Same as "lying Ted". No one seriously thought she would go to jail. Why are you so easily triggered?

99% of media is News Entertainment.
If you are incapable of distinguishing between responsible journalism and reality-tv, that would explain it.
And you keep dodging. What specifically did you disagree with in the monologue? And since you went ad hominem. Listen, old man, News Entertainment seeks ratings so they are partisan. One side or the other. If you cannot see that you're dumber than I already believed you to be and that is saying a lot.

Forum List

Back