Cancel Culture is destroying America

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless
Leftist assholes. But can rest of us agree on this please?

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Let’s unite against cancel culture

Cancel Culture is the Liberal version of the Amish Shunning of someone or something

What is it when tRump does it?

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

Attempted to with Goodyear, GM, Harley-Davidson and Carrier.
Was unsuccessful well because he is tRump!!!

MAGA

Per USMB rules you’re allowed six thumbs down to one poster per day. Good luck, leftist.

Please run and report like the lil girl you are, didn't you just cry about someone reporting you? Hypocrite much?

MAGA

I do not report. But mods do check.

Do you need a safe space??

MAGA

I have a giant space...rent free....in your empty head.

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Cancel Culture is the Liberal version of the Amish Shunning of someone or something

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

He didn’t attempt to cancel them. Nice try, leftist.

So he didn’t tell folks not to buy their products? He sure did!!!!

MAGA

Why did he do that?

I know why and so do you. Is that not cancel culture? Glad yoyr finally admitting yoy lied about tRump not liking cancel culture.

MAGA

Nope. I don't. Answer me or STFU, leftist.

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

Per USMB rules you’re allowed six thumbs down to one poster per day. Good luck, leftist.

Please run and report like the lil girl you are, didn't you just cry about someone reporting you? Hypocrite much?

MAGA

MAGA

You have nothing, we all laugh at your hypocrisy!!!

MAGA

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

You have nothing, we all laugh at your hypocrisy!!!

MAGA

So answer me then? Seems like you mentioned one person, didn't elaborate and ran away. Typical leftist.

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

MAGA

Why did he do that?

I know why and so do you. Is that not cancel culture? Glad yoyr finally admitting yoy lied about tRump not liking cancel culture.

MAGA

He does because he believes in cancel culture and you love him for it and lie and say he is against it. Take your own advice and STFU!!!

MAGA

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

MAGA

Why did he do that?

MAGA

He does because he believes in cancel culture and you love him for it and lie and say he is against it. Take your own advice and STFU!!!

MAGA

Need a safe space? You’re easily triggered. So you are OK with what happened to Gina Carano and Chris Harrison? Well? Leftist?

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

MAGA

Why did he do that?

MAGA

MAGA

Need a safe space? You’re easily triggered. So you are OK with what happened to Gina Carano and Chris Harrison? Well? Leftist?

Never said I was. Pointing out that YOU said tRump was against it when infact he is 100% for it and yas on several occasions initiated it. Oh and yiu continue to lie for him about it. Run off to your to your safe space now.

MAGA

What is cancel culture? If you want the right to say what you want and make people still transact with you you can fuck off. I’m not buying crap from people who think the election was stolen and raided the Capitol.
Don’t you want them to talk if your side actually won? Won’t it make your side look better? What are you afraid of?

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

MAGA

Why did he do that?

MAGA

MAGA

Never said I was. Pointing out that YOU said tRump was against it when infact he is 100% for it and yas on several occasions initiated it. Oh and yiu continue to lie for him about it. Run off to your to your safe space now.

MAGA

He is against it. He only said that as a retaliation. I am anti violence but if you punch me in the face I will retaliate. Not the same as me just punching you in the face first. Do you understand? Leftist.

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

MAGA

Why did he do that?

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

He is against it. He only said that as a retaliation. I am anti violence but if you punch me in the face I will retaliate. Not the same as me just punching you in the face first. Do you understand? Leftist.

What exactly did those companies do to tRump. And cancel culture is cancel culture. He was all for it when he called for it. You and he both lie and say he is against it when he clearly called for it. Hypocrite much?

MAGA MAGA

Are we really talking about Democrats allowing there opposition to talk? In 2021

Maybe. But trumpkins love canceling people they hate. Ask The Dixie chicks

Yup, Pro choice on abortion folks, too. Gag rules. "Cancel culture."

Then why did tRump engage in cancel culture with GM, Harley-Davidson and Goodyear? He seemed to believe whole heartedly in cancel culture when it suited him?

MAGA

We know Republicans actually LOVE "cancel culture" . They practically invented it, but now cry "foul" when it is used against them.

Here you go witch.

Political Correctness isn't the same thing. Epic fail.

Tell it to Bill Maher....you are a moron

Bill Maher isn’t here but you are posting this crap as fact. I don’t know if he’s confused or you are but political correctness and cancel culture are not the same thing. Half of Americans don’t even know what cancel culture is. (As I showed you with an ACTUAL poll about cancel culture)

Then why did tRump engage in cancel culture with GM, Harley-Davidson and Goodyear? He seemed to believe whole heartedly in cancel culture when it suited him?

MAGA

We know Republicans actually LOVE "cancel culture" . They practically invented it, but now cry "foul" when it is used against them.

Here you go witch.

Political Correctness isn't the same thing. Epic fail.

Tell it to Bill Maher....you are a moron

Bill Maher isn’t here but you are posting this crap as fact. I don’t know if he’s confused or you are but political correctness and cancel culture are not the same thing. Half of Americans don’t even know what cancel culture is. (As I showed you with an ACTUAL poll about cancel culture)

Again, it was in his monologue and it was cited. Millions watched it. You coming after me for it is insanity 101. I posted the monologue. You may see it for yourself. My presumption was that his editors fact checked it. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

Been watching Arrested Development and boy is it looney
It would never ever be produced today due to all the snowflakes

New Topics

Forum List

Back