Cancel Culture is destroying America

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless
Leftist assholes. But can rest of us agree on this please?

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Let’s unite against cancel culture

:lol: You guys crack me up. You rail against "cancel culture" but happily voted for the biggest purveyor of it...

Nothing to do with Trump. He lost. I have Never advocated for cancelling anyone for their political views. Maher is no Trump fan. You knew that and decided to troll anyway. Why?

If "Cancel Culture" is destroying America, then...

Find a new and better standard-bearer who can deliver a remedy without the narcissistic arrogant power-mad demagoguery...

The last one you tried became an existential threat to American representative democracy and had to be leave town in disgrace with very few tears shed...

The fault wasn't so much with the Reaction as it was with the Reactor... a small-minded myopic selfish optics blind incompetent Creature... character counts.
Wrong, leftist. I dont try to cancel anyone. Try being less offended by everything and everyone.

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Maybe. But trumpkins love canceling people they hate. Ask The Dixie chicks

Nobody canceled the Dixie chicks, they continued to make music, and as far as I'm aware, are still making music. Some people just turned away from them due to their disapproval of their political views.

That is not cancel culture. Cancel culture is organizing a movement to get someone fired or demanding someone take action or suffer some consequence because they have offended your political views or feelings.

Cancel culture on either side is wrong.

Maybe. But trumpkins love canceling people they hate. Ask The Dixie chicks

Nobody canceled the Dixie chicks, they continued to make music, and as far as I'm aware, are still making music. Some people just turned away from them due to their disapproval of their political views.

That is not cancel culture. Cancel culture is organizing a movement to get someone fired or demanding someone take action or suffer some consequence because they have offended your political views or feelings.

Cancel culture on either side is wrong.

Like what happened to Gina Carano...I agree.

Cancel culture is not a myth. Its real. Gina Carano is the latest victim of it.

Free speech is one thing, but what you all are doing is another. Mass media campaigns to demand a company take action against someone because they hurt your feelings or went against your political views, thats cancel culture.

People can decide what forms of speech are appropriate, nothing wrong with that, and you can decide not to do business with a company if they do something you don't like, but remember, there are other people who think that speech may not be offensive. What gives you the right to decide you can affect the life of someone else because you are offended? Mob rule is why. The left weilds their influence like a weapon. You accuse the right of terrorism....terrorism isn't just about physical violence.

The left loves cancel culture because it benefits them, and they have control over nearly everything. Someday, there will come a day when that control is not there, then we will hear them talk about how cancel culture is bad and how everyone should have freedom of expression.

If "Cancel Culture" is destroying America, then...

Find a new and better standard-bearer who can deliver a remedy without the narcissistic arrogant power-mad demagoguery...

The last one you tried became an existential threat to American representative democracy and had to be leave town in disgrace with very few tears shed...

The fault wasn't so much with the Reaction as it was with the Reactor... a small-minded myopic selfish optics blind incompetent Creature... character counts.
How about you guys just stop getting offended at every little thing.

Actually, I don't know that you all are REALLY offended, personally, I wonder if most of you could care less, truth is, you just want to use the outrage to hurt people you disagree with.

And before you say it, I'm not talking about the riot, im talking about all of the other cancel culture. People have the right to say things you don't like, and not everything you don't like is hate speech.

:lol: You guys crack me up. You rail against "cancel culture" but happily voted for the biggest purveyor of it...

Nothing to do with Trump. He lost. I have Never advocated for cancelling anyone for their political views. Maher is no Trump fan. You knew that and decided to troll anyway. Why?

It's not trolling to point out rank hypocrisy. Trump and his psychophants LOVES them some "Cancel Culture" when he's the one doing it.

80% of Americans agree. But you missed that part. Why? You’re a flaming leftist.

Which 80% are that? I mean, if you call something "Cancel Culture", sure, most people will think that's bad. If you say, "Mannish Woman was fired after calling people Nazis", most people would shrug and say, "Fine."

Now, there is an argument to be made that we should create job protections for people to say what they want on their social media. I'd be fine with that... First you'd have to get rid of "At Will Employment". I'd be fine with that, too. Because if you did that, without doing the other, they'd just fire you and never tell you why.

You insult everyone and pretend you’re the smartest guy in the room. But we all know you’re a failed resume writer who barely makes $50k per year so spare me.

Actually, I did fine last year, despite Trump Plague. The rest of your trolling has been reported.
It was in the video. Watch it again. Flaming Joe, report all you want. You calling it a Trump plague is you trolling.

Keep reporting. Here we go:

Meister

Enjoy

Your 80% is bovine feces

It's not trolling to point out rank hypocrisy. Trump and his psychophants LOVES them some "Cancel Culture" when he's the one doing it.

What did he cancel? Be specific. You’re such a deranged leftist that it amuses me.

80% of Americans agree. But you missed that part. Why? You’re a flaming leftist.

Which 80% are that? I mean, if you call something "Cancel Culture", sure, most people will think that's bad. If you say, "Mannish Woman was fired after calling people Nazis", most people would shrug and say, "Fine."

Now, there is an argument to be made that we should create job protections for people to say what they want on their social media. I'd be fine with that... First you'd have to get rid of "At Will Employment". I'd be fine with that, too. Because if you did that, without doing the other, they'd just fire you and never tell you why.

You insult everyone and pretend you’re the smartest guy in the room. But we all know you’re a failed resume writer who barely makes $50k per year so spare me.

Actually, I did fine last year, despite Trump Plague. The rest of your trolling has been reported.
It was in the video. Watch it again. Flaming Joe, report all you want. You calling it a Trump plague is you trolling.

Meister

Enjoy

Your 80% is bovine feces

It was in the OP. It’s not “mine” you leftist witch.

What did he cancel? Be specific. You’re such a deranged leftist that it amuses me.

Does the name Colin Kapernick ring any bells?

Here are just the most recent...

September 2016: After the Dallas Morning News and Arizona Republic newspapers endorse Hillary Clinton for president and USA Today declares Trump unfit for the office, Trump says, "The people are really smart in cancelling subscriptions to the Dallas & Arizona papers & now USA Today will lose readers! The people get it!"

September 2017: Trump tweets that NFL players and other athletes who don't stand for the National Anthem should be told, "YOU'RE FIRED." He says in another tweet, "Fire or suspend!" And at a rally, he says, "Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners when somebody disrespects our flag to say, 'Get that son of a bitch off the field right now, out, he's fired, he's fired.' "

October 2017: Suggesting he could use the power of the state against media entities he dislikes, Trump muses about challenging the broadcast licenses of NBC and other networks over their news coverage. (He again broached the subject of reviewing NBC's license in September 2018.)

November 2017: Trump calls for a boycott of CNN.

August 2018: Trump tweets, "Many @harleydavidson owners plan to boycott the company if manufacturing moves overseas. Great! Most other companies are coming in our direction, including Harley competitors."

June 2019: Trump suggests people stop "using or subscribing" to AT&T to pressure the company to make changes at CNN, which it owns.

September 2019: Trump suggests that actress Debra Messing should be fired for calling on a news outlet to publish the names of people attending a Trump fundraiser and for a tweet promoting a church sign that said "a black vote for Trump is mental illness." (Messing had apologized for the tweet about the church sign.)

January 2020: Trump says The New York Times should fire columnist Paul Krugman, a winner of the Nobel Prize in economics, for having incorrectly predicted a global recession after Trump's victory in 2016.

May 2020: The day after Twitter appended a fact check link to dishonest Trump claims about mail-in voting, Trump threatens to shut down social media companies: "Republicans feel that Social Media Platforms totally silence conservatives voices. We will strongly regulate, or close them down, before we can ever allow this to happen."

May 2020: Trump seeks the firing of Chuck Todd, host of NBC's "Meet the Press," for the show playing a misleadingly shortened clip of comments by Attorney General William Barr. (Todd apologized, saying it was an inadvertent mistake.) Again broaching the power of the state, Trump tags the accounts of the Federal Communications Commission, which regulates television, and its chairman, Ajit Pai.

Meister

Enjoy

Your 80% is bovine feces

So you are lazy and don't do any independent fact checking first. What a troll...

Meister

Enjoy

Your 80% is bovine feces

So you are lazy and don't do any independent fact checking first. What a troll...
The OP is a Democrat! Our News Entertainment media is not independent. Feel free to quit responding. I am Sorry you hate yourself for not being “normal”. Doesn’t bother me at all but seems to bother you.

Meister

Enjoy

Your 80% is bovine feces

The OP is a Democrat! Our News Entertainment media is not independent. Feel free to quit responding. I am Sorry you hate yourself for not being “normal”. Doesn’t bother me at all but seems to bother you.
I don't care if the "OP" is a leprechaun, you didn't fact check and just wanted to troll...it's okay, that's what the board is for, trollers to troll.

Meister

Enjoy

Your 80% is bovine feces

I don't care if the "OP" is a leprechaun, you didn't fact check and just wanted to troll...it's okay, that's what the board is for, trollers to troll.
Fact check what? I poster A YouTube video of an HBO show. Illustrate where in the rules I have to fact check anything? CNN and MSNBC certainly don’t. You are a troll who hates herself.

What is cancel culture? If you want the right to say what you want and make people still transact with you you can fuck off. I’m not buying crap from people who think the election was stolen and raided the Capitol.
It’s in the OP. Nothing to do with the election if you clicked on the video. You are such a stupid asshole.
Don’t have disgusting views and you’ll get respect. If you wanna be disgusting own it and live with your isolated consequence. I used the election as an example. You’re retarded. I feel sorry for your husband.

What is cancel culture? If you want the right to say what you want and make people still transact with you you can fuck off. I’m not buying crap from people who think the election was stolen and raided the Capitol.
What is your process for determining that? Do you interview the managers in the store or just the owner of the company?
I just look for the Trump flag.

Nope, nobody has ever bothered me for calling it "TRUMP PLAGUE".

Actually, what the Racist Maher said was "Political Correctness" was a problem. Um, yeah, if you call it that.

Racists losing their jobs.. not so much. Most people are okay with that.

Forum List

Back