Cancel Culture is destroying America

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless
Leftist assholes. But can rest of us agree on this please?

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Let’s unite against cancel culture

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Are you now or have you ever followed Gina Carano on Social Media?

After cheating the Election, the Left has gone full Fascist

The term "cancel culture" is a recently made-up term for a practice that has been going on throughout history and has involved people from all over the political spectrum. This current brouhaha is a sham.
We could only add also a shame.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless Leftist assholes.
I would post the multiple threads I have started against Cancel Culture, but that wouldn't matter.

I would post the thousands of threads in which I've squabbled with the Regressive Lefties over PC and Identity Politics and illiberal authoritarianism, but it wouldn't matter.

You don't know my politics. You're an obedient Trumpster. You have your little world, and that's it. Simplistic assumptions based on raw ignorance.

Last edited:

Maybe. But trumpkins love canceling people they hate. Ask The Dixie chicks

Maybe. But trumpkins love canceling people they hate. Ask The Dixie chicks

And all of the republicans who voted their conscience on the impeachment matter who have been censured by their state Party officials.

Of course Bill Maher is against holding people to account for saying stupid shit.

Bill Maher had a show on ABC called "Politically Incorrect". That show came to an end after he got on TV and said that the 9/11 Terrorists were brave for flying planes into buildings and our own leaders/servicemen were cowardly for firing missiles from thousands of miles away.

He issued an apology a day later, but the damage was done, and the Mouse fired him. Because that's what the Mouse does.

I would post the thousands of threads in which I've squabbled with the Regressive Lefties over PC and Identity Politics and illiberal authoritarianism, but it wouldn't matter.
Correct

it would not matter because the knock on you is for what you have become not what you used to be
You're free to point out one (1) issue on which I have changed.

I'll wait here.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back