Cancel Culture Comes for Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln... and Dianne Feinstein?!

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Roughly one-third of Bay Area schools may change their names. The San Francisco School Names Advisory Committee has recommended that 44 schools drop their namesakes on account of racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or whatever recent historical opinion must be demonized on account of political correctness. The blacklist includes a number of familiar names — George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, for instance — but it also includes a few surprises.

The cancel culture mob has come for a sitting senator and former mayor of San Francisco, Dianne Feinstein. What was Feinstein’s heinous crime? In 1986, the mayor dared to replace a Confederate flag after it had been vandalized. She wasn’t endorsing the Confederate flag — it was merely one of several historical flags flying in front of City Hall at the time.

Oh I so love it when they eat their own

Roughly one-third of Bay Area schools may change their names. The San Francisco School Names Advisory Committee has recommended that 44 schools drop their namesakes on account of racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or whatever recent historical opinion must be demonized on account of political correctness. The blacklist includes a number of familiar names — George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, for instance — but it also includes a few surprises.

The cancel culture mob has come for a sitting senator and former mayor of San Francisco, Dianne Feinstein. What was Feinstein’s heinous crime? In 1986, the mayor dared to replace a Confederate flag after it had been vandalized. She wasn’t endorsing the Confederate flag — it was merely one of several historical flags flying in front of City Hall at the time.

I hope that they can find something non-woke in Nancy's past, too.

I hope that they can find something non-woke in Nancy's past, too.

The person who won when the biden laptop dropped

Democrats are not used to questions like that :p:D

Forum List

Back