Cancel Culture can destroy your career

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
If you make one single mistake -you can be fired and be broke and living on the streets

This only applies to whites

I have both camera and audio surveillance in my store , if it comes to that

I have noticed several times that older Black women have tried to “bait me “ but I am too wise to fall into that trap

Be careful or your career is over
Terminate Facebook and Twitter

I disagree with your analysis.

A white person is safest from canceling because he or she is not expected to "toe the line" like a black person, or an LGBT person.

If you make one single mistake -you can be fired and be broke and living on the streets

I have noticed several times that older Black women have tried to “bait me “ but I am too wise to fall into that trap

Nothing wrong with caution. Surveillance in your situation is good. You sound like the type that is not likely to end up on the streets, though you could incur significant financial losses. Bet you carry a significant insurance load too. I did.
Facebook and twitter do suck.

I disagree with your analysis.

A white person is safest from canceling because he or she is not expected to "toe the line" like a black person, or an LGBT person.
It’s open season on white conservatives in half the states
Don't get paranoid. It is open season on everybody if people think it is easier to rob or sue their way to a better lifestyle than they can get by honest work. Look at the black businesses ravaged or burned down by the BLM protests that turn into riots under cover of darkness. Trump is no conservative, while saying he is, but he sues people into submission anytime he can, right or wrong, mostly not taking right or wrong into account. Lots of people do it. Character counts, but character in this country is on the downhill slide on both sides of the political fence.

Not me, I'm insulated from those fucktards. They don't make my world go 'round in ary a way.

I'm safe, I do things other people can't. Things they couldn't do on the best day in their life, ever.
You know, everybody's designed to do different things. Thank God I found out what I was.

Last edited:

Not me, I'm insulated from those fucktards. They don't make my world go 'round in ary a way.
I am right in the middle for another 4 yrs

Forum List

Back