canadians Are Stupid - Says Former CSEC Chief

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
There you have it, John Adams, the former Chief of the CSEC, the canadian equivalent to the NSA, proclaimed "One half is stupid, and the other half is stupid," Adams said about how Canadians are perceived.

“We’re not very smart, so we’ve got a long ways to go.”

Canadians are “stupid”...John Adams made the comment in a Senate meeting Wednesday as he and other witnesses discussed a bill that would create an all-party parliamentary committee to oversee the top-secret efforts of Canada’s intelligence and security agencies – a notion backed by Mr. Adams, who led Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSEC) from 2005-11.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

He was speaking about how lax many Canadians are about their online habits asshole. Talk about taking shit out of context and running with it.

What an idiot you are!

Mr. Adams told the committee one perception he’d heard of Web-surfing Canadians. “One half is stupid, and the other half is stupid,” Mr. Adams said, recalling a view of Canadians in their online habits.

“I can confirm that. We put more online, [on] Facebook, than any other country in the world.” Mr. Adams later added: “We’re not very smart, so we’ve got a long ways to go.”

Canadians are lax on privacy, Senate committee hears - The Globe and Mail

• Banned
Just think, Ted Cruz is a canadian....that's who the teapers want to be our President...a stupid canadian..just ask John Adams.

Bigger middle class than we have, better health care, they're not shooting each other and they were smart enough to get rid of Ted Cruz.

• Banned
Bigger middle class than we have, better health care, they're not shooting each other and they were smart enough to get rid of Ted Cruz.

Then why don't you move to the land of nothingness? And you are deceived...their health cares is not better and they have violence, just like Uncle Sam.

The exit is to the North, don't let Old Glory hit you on your ass on your way out....

wait, you might like that :lmao: ;)

Canada just recently gave America and specifically Obama a big FUCK YOU and announced plans to construct a crude oil pipeline to the Pacific. I call that pretty damn smart.

Canada just recently gave America and specifically Obama a big FUCK YOU and announced plans to construct a crude oil pipeline to the Pacific. I call that pretty damn smart.

They won't do it, nor do they have the know how or resources to do anything without American support. Fuck canada, they are stupid. They are looking their gift horse in the mouth...when Americans smarten up, they will realize canadian land is rightfully that of the United States and will act accordingly.

He was speaking about how lax many Canadians are about their online habits asshole. Talk about taking shit out of context and running with it.

What an idiot you are!

Mr. Adams told the committee one perception he’d heard of Web-surfing Canadians. “One half is stupid, and the other half is stupid,” Mr. Adams said, recalling a view of Canadians in their online habits.

“I can confirm that. We put more online, [on] Facebook, than any other country in the world.” Mr. Adams later added: “We’re not very smart, so we’ve got a long ways to go.”

Stupid is stupid, no? It is a pretty definitive statement. candians are stupid...I didn't say, it was a canadian government official!

What an idiot you are!

Stupid is stupid, no? It is a pretty definitive statement. candians are stupid...I didn't say, it was a canadian government official!

Taken out of context. Many Canadians are intelligent enough to waltz into the US, get good paying jobs, then brag about how great Canada is, while sending money back into the frozen wasteland. :eusa_whistle:

What an idiot you are!

Taken out of context. Many Canadians are intelligent enough to waltz into the US, get good paying jobs, then brag about how great Canada is, while sending money back into the frozen wasteland. :eusa_whistle:

Not taken out of context...but the rest of your post is spot on.

Have you ever wondered why canucks still have the Queen on their looney?

Of course, Canadians are stupid.

Not every nation on Earth can be a nation of geniuses like The United States of America.

We can see glowing examples of American brains, cleverness, news savvy and smarts displayed on TV, such as on street interviews of ever so smart Americans on Jay Leno's "Jaywalk" or "Watter's World" on the "O'Reilley Factor".

When a certifiable idiot like Nutz calls Canadians stupid, it is the classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Not every nation on Earth can be a nation of geniuses like The United States of America.

We can see glowing examples of American brains, cleverness, news savvy and smarts displayed on TV, such as on street interviews of ever so smart Americans on Jay Leno's "Jaywalk" or "Watter's World" on the "O'Reilley Factor".

When a certifiable idiot like Nutz calls Canadians stupid, it is the classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

:lmao: I didn't call canadians stupid...it was your countryman...John Adams, a government official.

But, you sort of prove the point when you think that Jaywalk or Watter's World isn't edited to find the most entertaining people.

:lmao: I didn't call canadians stupid...it was your countryman...John Adams, a government official.

But, you sort of prove the point when you think that Jaywalk or Watter's World isn't edited to find the most entertaining people.

Maybe not on this thread, but you have a totally unnatural and pathetic preoccupation about Canada and Canadians, on a fairly high number of other threads you started belittling anything Canadian.

And you are dumb enough to make generalized and baseless comments about the country and its people who are America's best trading partner and staunch ally.

If I were as dumb as you, I would hate you, but since I am not, I just pity you.

Maybe not on this thread, but you have a totally unnatural and pathetic preoccupation about Canada and Canadians, on a fairly high number of other threads you started belittling anything Canadian.
More to come! These threads are Public Service Announcements with important messages to Americans. Its a USA thing...you wouldn't understand. But you are invited to participate. I am interested in your opinion on canucks inviting potential Syrian terrorists to North America.
And you are dumb enough to make generalized and baseless comments about the country and its people who are America's best trading partner and staunch ally.
Best trading partner? :lol: I don't think so...we import 87% of your products while we export a fraction of that to our 'trading' partner. We support canada, without us, you would be Mexico. As for ally...sure, we defend your borders while canadians do nothing to support our efforts against terrorism. More of a leech than an ally.

Why do canadians look their gift horse in the mouth?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back