Canadian trucker beaten by police says he won't be intimidated: 'They broke my body, but not my spirit'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The cover being pushed by CBC and others about police conduct has been atrocious to the point of really hurting our reputation.

BeyondWords

A Romanian-born trucker in Canada was brutally beaten by Ottawa City police after peacefully surrendering to them over the weekend, he told Tucker Carlson on Monday.

Csaba Vizi, a 20-year resident of Canada, was protesting in Ottawa for three weeks before Prime Minister Justin Trudeau invoked the Emergencies Act, prompting police to hand out notices warning demonstrators to leave or potentially face arrest for "committing a criminal offense" by "blocking the streets."

When the police closed in on Vizi days later, the longtime trucker said he expected to be arrested, but wasn't prepared for a physical beating from the authorities.

Trudeau The Dictator in Canada will pay .....GOD KNOWS he will pay... for all the atrocities he is committing against people!

1645500143358.png

GOD BLESS the Canadian-Romanian born trucker that says he won't be intimidated by the totalitarians globalists in Canada!:thup:

The cover being pushed by CBC and others about police conduct has been atrocious to the point of really hurting our reputation.

BeyondWords

A Romanian-born trucker in Canada was brutally beaten by Ottawa City police after peacefully surrendering to them over the weekend, he told Tucker Carlson on Monday.

Csaba Vizi, a 20-year resident of Canada, was protesting in Ottawa for three weeks before Prime Minister Justin Trudeau invoked the Emergencies Act, prompting police to hand out notices warning demonstrators to leave or potentially face arrest for "committing a criminal offense" by "blocking the streets."

When the police closed in on Vizi days later, the longtime trucker said he expected to be arrested, but wasn't prepared for a physical beating from the authorities.
That is awful! I have no problem with moving the trucks out of the way, but if not resisting, the police should not be violent, lest they provoke violence.

BeyondWords

Frankly, I'd say it's mission accomplished for the thugs who danced a jig on this guy. Newsflash: if they break your body then they don't need to break your spirit.

The job of the "police" in Ottawa was obviously to provoke violence.....Just as it was in Paris.
That looks like an accurate analysis, a deliberate attempt to provoke it. We are American. Our truckers would not have the self-control of the Canadian truckers. A few incidents of attack upon not resisting and there would be mass mayhem violence with truckers and their trucks on a scale hard to imagine. If the Canadian police go to the violence well too often, they still might see the mayhem.

That looks like an accurate analysis, a deliberate attempt to provoke it. We are American. Our truckers would not have the self-control of the Canadian truckers. A few incidents of attack upon not resisting and there would be mass mayhem violence with truckers and their trucks on a scale hard to imagine. If the Canadian police go to the violence well too often, they still might see the mayhem.
They'll have the control now.....They're not going to fall into the 6 Jan trap again.

They'll have the control now.....They're not going to fall into the 6 Jan trap again.
I hope you are correct, at least they would exercise better control. I am not saying I believe it was a trap. I think the Jan 6 attackers did exactly what the team trump rally speakers want them to do.

I'm a gringo and I love Canadians. Every vacation I was ever on, I met Canadians who were funny, cool and a lot of fun. Canadians are just like cool Americans and the ones fighting for freedom up in Ottawa need and deserve our full support. Fuck Trudeau.

BeyondWords

Oh how courageous and noble of him.
Sadly, they couldn't beat the brains out of him because he had none from the start.
And of course all the right wing media jumped on it to further their hate causes and you all bought it.

The government should lock up the lot of the terrorist arseholes.

Oh how courageous and noble of him.
Sadly, they couldn't beat the brains out of him because he had none from the start.
And of course all the right wing media jumped on it to further their hate causes and you all bought it.

The government should lock up the lot of the terrorist arseholes.

Sure thing, boot licker.

GOD BLESS the Canadian-Romanian born trucker that says he won't be intimidated by the totalitarians globalists in Canada!:thup:
Just like the Civil Rights struggle in the '60's here in the States gained tremendous sympathy and momentum when we saw peaceful protestors being blasted by firehoses and attacked by dogs, strong arm tactics against the peaceful protestors in Canada will rebound negatively and ignite protests against the tactics in addition to the original complaints.

Forum List

Back