Canadian School Board Orders Dress Code After Backlash From Teacher With Humongous Breasts

This is WAY overdue.

You know what the most fucked up part of this scenario is? This guy is making a mockery of women, particularly women for whom wearing a prothesis is because they have undergone a mastectomy due to breast cancer.

I still stand by my opinion that this has only been allowed because this person is male, no actual woman would be allowed to do something like this.

[putting away my soap box]

I don't get this at all.

Dress code or no dress code- why wasn't this teacher immediately fired when they reported to work dressed like that?

Teachers are people that are supposed to generate respect from the students, and this fellow just doesn't fill that bill.

The morals of the Bible Belt aren't what they used to be. Libs are pushing us the wrong direction.

---'We’re changing something': can alcohol boost the Bible belt's economy?---

There has never been any morals in the South.

This is the face (and body) of liberalism

1673844537682.jpeg

This is the face (and body) of liberalism

View attachment 747980

Not really.

He has refused to give interviews, but one reporter finally got him on a good day, where he explained what he's doing.
I will see if I can locate that short video. It wasn't on Youtube, and I don't remember where I saw it.

Basically, this teacher got sick and tired of all the "trans/liberal/gender" bullshit going around his school.
So this is what he is doing until the schoolboard comes to their senses and forbids this shit in his school.

I admire his tenacity to stick to this ploy he's created. Although, he must have lungs of steel to be able to breathe in that getup everyday!!!

This is definitely a protest worth noting AS a REAL protest.

I'm sure he will comply with the dress code, but still wear the boobs and wig, as this is only the tit.........uh, I mean the TIP of the iceberg that is sinking us all.

Forum List

Back