Canadian mother tells sad story about losing son to ISIS

She allowed her son to become radicalized. I have no sympathy for him or for her.

We can definitely bomb our way out of this. It just requires the bombs that come with mushroom clouds and radioactive consequences.

She allowed her son to become radicalized. I have no sympathy for him or for her.

We can definitely bomb our way out of this. It just requires the bombs that come with mushroom clouds and radioactive consequences.

Oh you are a smart one, aren't you! Good Grief....crawl back into your cave.

Oh you are a smart one, aren't you! Good Grief....crawl back into your cave.

We've become involved in a fight that we are neither willing to nor capable of winning through the means we are using. That's utterly insane so far as I'm concerned.

His story is similar to that of Kayla Mueller. Go help the children, etc. in Syria.
Who is out there asking for help for Syria's children, etc. The 3 muslims that were killed in Chapel Hill also planned to get to Syria to help the refugees. Peter Kassig, Alan Henning, both aid workers wanting to help Syrian refugees.
Who is recruiting them? Possibly a pattern immerging? Once there, isis recruits them or kidnaps them?

Last edited:
The fact is, we cannot bomb ISIS out of existence.

The mother states in the video that he went over to help women and children, but the article states he died alongside ISIS fighters. What was he doing alongside ISIS fighters if his intent was to help women and children?
Mothers are soooo objective .......... I smell a rat, or, in this case, a dead rat!

All he needed was a job and for Canada to be less oppressive and provide more opportunities.

All he needed was a job and for Canada to be less oppressive and provide more opportunities.

Kids this age are very easily mislead and will go along with the crowd that accepts them. He was ostracized by his classmates, so he converted to Islam, and eventually fell prey to the propaganda of ISIS. Kids with low esteem will gravitate to anything or anyone who accepts them and helps them feel accepted.

ISIS is using social media to reach out to kids like this. We have never seen a terrorist group with this kind of outreach. This is scary.....

Forum List

Back